[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? I tried /v/ but only got a couple of responses. >Quicksilver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

Thoughts? I tried /v/ but only got a couple of responses.

>Quicksilver is a threat

>Blaze gets his hellfire shotgun
>>
Dante seems like one of those guys the penance stare would wreck the shit out of

Like we know as little as possible about his past, which is great don't get me wrong, but he is still essentially an anime character and those guys are walking piles of regret
>>
>>91306507
Funny, the one contributor in the last thread said Penance Stare wouldn't work on Dante because anything he regrets was out of his control.

After looking at the DMC3 ending, though, perhaps Dante regrets not taking Vergil with him to the human world
>>
>>91306059
Ghost Rider got his ass handed to him by Punisher.
>>
>>91306059
>Dante uses all his normal attacks on Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider no-sells them
>Dante goes devil trigger, attacks move Ghost Rider around a few feet
>Ghost Rider blazes up with power and 1-shots Dante

You know that's how it would go, anons.
>>
File: 1460645191128.jpg (33KB, 600x588px)
1460645191128.jpg
33KB, 600x588px
>>91306059
>>91306507
If you read the novels, you'd know that Tony Redgrave, i.e. dante's indentity before he became a professional devil hunter, was a good guy all along, just reckless. Only regret he has is harming his brother in youth and not being able to protect his mom from mundus. Its save to say that he is pretty safe from the pendent stare.

On top of that his laundry list of powers give him a major edge.

>Quicksilver makes most attacks null and dodgeable

>Doppleganger is an invincible shadow version of his devil trigger that can't be harmed

>Dante can royal guard most attacks and also juggernaunt form to be immune to everything temporarily

>He can fly, Blaze can't (unless we count that one storyline where he got a bike that can go into space, but then he is reliant on a destoryable bike)

And this is all assuming Dante doesn't have Sparda which puts him on nigh-god levels of power.
>>
>>91307244
There has got to be more to it than that. Was Rider holding back? Was Punisher using omega level holy weaponry?

>>91307319
Why wouldn't Dante's demonic weapons hurt Rider?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoSriHg8qd0

Skip to 7:12

Dante's arsenal seems to fit in with way #2 of killing the rider.
>>
>>91306507
>>91307210
Thats not hownthe pennance stare works.

Your soul gets burned by your own sin.

If you feel bad about it or not is irelevant
>>
File: 1474323488584.gif (3MB, 264x184px) Image search: [Google]
1474323488584.gif
3MB, 264x184px
>>91307557
I'm leaning on Dante now because he is a master of many things. Though we still didn't factor Zarathos controlled Rider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIcRnyMLj5I
>>
>>91306059
>>91306507
>>91309092
I've heard that Ghost Rider is literally immune to physical damage. And that Heavenforged weapons are the only things that could actually kill him.

He's basically Marvel's Spectre minus the reality warping and omniscience.

It depends on which Ghost Rider it is too. I forget the name but I think he came after Johnny Blaze but before current. Anyways that one apparently had god-like power.

But idk just it's chatter from lurking here
>>
>>91311386
Dante will conveniently find a heavenforged scythe from some angel before he fights him
>>
>>91311386
I think you mean Danny Ketch. I'd like to see him fight Vergil.
>>
>>91306059
My job is hunting DEVILS.
>>
>>91308644
>If you feel bad about it or not is irelevant

Depends on who's writing. Penance stare doesn't work on Punisher because he thinks he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>91306059
Dante would win easily. He made his universe's Mephisto his bitch. While Ghost Rider continues to be his universe's Mephisto's bitch.
>>
File: 1468730879206.jpg (193KB, 933x356px)
1468730879206.jpg
193KB, 933x356px
>>91313317
"I eat demons like Mundus for breakfast"
>>
File: 1490425825382.gif (488KB, 500x323px)
1490425825382.gif
488KB, 500x323px
So for sure Penance Stare wouldn't do anything to Danteezy? Not even damage his soul immensely with hellfire?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.