[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i don't want to start one of those is a /v/ invasion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So i don't want to start one of those is a /v/ invasion thread, but i really want to know what people on /co/ about this game design, i think it has potential specially if they add up some old time cartoon music, i remember that /co/ really liked the Cuphead game design, i don't know if this is similar
>>
I think the art direction is swell, if a little generic for Bendy himself, but the gameplay is just yet another indie "walk around abandoned building and collect random items while jump scares happen" horror game. It's well made if short so far mind you, so it's of higher quality than others for sure, but the game itself doesn't seem to be interesting to me to actually play. It screams Yotube Lets Play bait in that regards.

It almost gets bonus points for actually getting a voice actor instead of a silent protagonist, but his delivery is super weak (making me suspect it's the game creator himself if it's a one man or small team job).

Little Nightmares is the far more interesting cutesy horror game coming out anyway.
>>
>>91306199
>Little Nightmares is the far more interesting cutesy horror game coming out anyway.
Pretty much these, don't get me wrong this game looks interesting by the artstyle, but is going to end up as another Fnaf
>>
>>91305764
I like Bendy's design, but that's all I can really say about it. The game itself is pure YouTube bait. It's made specifically for e-celebs to play to grab attention, but nothing will actually come of it outside of a playable demo to cash in on the FN@F phenomenon, like Tattletail and Hello Neighbor before it. Hell, it even uses the "normally innocent thing is corrupted by SATAN!" cliche.

Like I said, it really is a shame because I do like the retro aesthetic, but it's just a FOTM game. There's not much else to it.
>>
>>91306364
>Hello Neighbor
Fuck i wanted to play the full version of this for a long time, but it looks like it's not going to be anything
>>
>>91305764
Aren't they planning a comic of this?
>>
>>91306338
>>91306364
It's a shame the art is being wasted on a shitty generic jumpscare game.
>>
>>91305764
why does 3D bendy look like shit?
>>
>>91306199
Supposedly, they're going to be doing more puzzles and shit for chapter two, but I don't know what that entails. Hopefully, it'll steer away from "collect shit while something chases you" genre. I personally hope they just focus on the story more if they insist on keeping the same gameplay. I want to see where the living cartoons plot is going.
>>
>>91306880
>>91306996
They should just make you look for pieces of the story, while sometimes Bendi makes message for you in the wall while you're not looking, but lately developers are forced to use the same game style because it sells
>>
>>91305764
Bendis and his ink dick
>>
>>91305764
I think it has absolutely zero value. It's not interesting or creative, just like the creator's comics. He's recently quit his job to work on games full time (according to his Twitter) and I think his desperation to land a hit is showing. He's pretty much the Zen Pencils of game developers, nothing he does shows any emotion or creative spark, it's just pure pandering.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.