[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>introduce three Jokers plotline >not a peep since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dc-universe-rebirth-joker.jpg (54KB, 584x287px) Image search: [Google]
dc-universe-rebirth-joker.jpg
54KB, 584x287px
>introduce three Jokers plotline
>not a peep since

Did DC just forget?
>>
Nah, they just don't know what they're doing with it or its getting brought up in the War of Jokes and Riddles
>>
>>91296969
>Knows we have "The Button" coming up
>Still posts this thread anyway

A lot of loyalty for a shitposter.
>>
>>91297001
What does the Comedian's button have anything to do with the three Jokers?
>>
>>91296997
Or you retard, Johns is the one who wants to write it. Oh wait that's the reason Snyder and King have both said.
>>
>>91296969
God willing, yes.
>>
>>91297024
I assumed he meant The Reset Button.
>>
Does Metron's Chair often speak in riddles? Why didn't it just straight up tell Bruce the real deal behind the three Jokers instead of being snarky about it?
>>
>>91296969
maybe they realized it was retarded
>>
>>91297024
It all ties in to rebirth; that's like asking "what does Jay Garrick returning have to do with the Comedian's button?"

And yet Jay is returning in the button anyway. Patience.
>>
File: tiotdyvcqu0ckgmcppme.png (562KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tiotdyvcqu0ckgmcppme.png
562KB, 800x450px
Maybe the three Jokers will have a gay orgy while the blue atom man stares at them and contemplates the meaning of life.
>>
I don't know what you expect. It's just going to be that the extras slipped out because time is fucking up or something. Whether that happens in the Rebirth stuff itself or Metal is a different question I guess. A lot of reality fuckery upcoming.
>>
>>91296969
It's long game biz.

Remember how in the first 5 issues of Justice League Earth-3 Pennyworth was hinted? And was never used again until years later for Forever Evil.
>>
>>91296969
DC has been the equivalent of a chicken running around with its head cut off for almost a decade, I'm not sure what you expect from them at this point. I feel sorry for all the people genuinely speculating on stuff that the creators and publishers clearly don't give a fuck about.
>>
>>91297024
It's more that all it means is it's a future plotline they haven't gotten to yet and the fact that it hasn't come up again doesn't mean they're not going to.
>>
>>91296969

On the one hand it's obviously done because of the NOT MUHs for the recent Joker but this is also a Johns story so I won't be surprised if it's never really expanded upon.

Not that it matters.
>>
>>91296969
Nigga what is War of Jokes and Riddles
It's coming
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.