[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What A Night! It's finally here. The end of our world.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 41

>What A Night!

It's finally here.
The end of our world.
And the beginning of dream.
An old man, a book, and a goal.

This is-
Providence #12: Act III, Scene IV (Finale)
>>
>>91296320
HOOOORD
>>
And here we go...
>>
Moore is laying out the major themes out right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjJ_uFz-Z9g
>>
>>
>>
I'm not going to lie, I love how classic this plot turned out to be.

It's Lovecraft, of course it's going to end up with an old man trying to find meaning in a book of ancient writings.
>>
>>
Oh, wow, the dome looks awesome
>>
>>
>>
>>91296320
Fthagn!
>>
They're really all screwed.
>>
>>
I might not take much stock in the Courtyard or Neonomicon, but I do like how they brought the original Head and Hands Killers back.

Just helps tie everything.
>>
Aw yiss. It's been a pleasure reading these with you Dave.
>>
>>
>>
Hahah, oh shit.
Of course they'd still be alive.

>>91296525
Same to you.
>>
>>
>>91296374
So what Alan Moore is saying is that reading is bad?
>>
>>
Really, Moore, ST Joshi?
>>
The Nuclear Chaos
>>
>>
>>91296429
Fucking Muslims. Fucking Immigrants.
>>
...I really hope that's not him.
>>
>>91296460
>>91296451
Should've been a spread, OP.
>>
>>
>>91296646
but you are talking about a guy who died centuries ago.
>>
>Roulet
That bastard! He survived!
>>
>>
The dreamer awakens from a history he made reality.
>>
>>
>>91296635
That looks nothing like a sultan. Where's his turban? Where's that fancy smoking pipe and magic lamp?
>>
>>
Oh god that's insane........!!!
>>
>>
This is one weird ending.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>91296589
Hit her with a boat, government one-hand man! It's the only way to defeat her!
>>
Curtains.
>>
And that's the end, of everything.

The End.
As always I hope someone out there enjoyed this.
See you around.
>>
>>91296623
Are those the abominable snow man crabs or those astronauts who got their civilization nuked when their flesh robots went all sky net?
>>
>>91296765
If you roll over your
current Sanity, you lose a greater amount of Sanity
points. If you roll under, you will lose less or
none. The Sanity loss is generally described for an
event as something like “0/1D6” or “2/1D10.” The
number before the slash mark tells you how much
Sanity your character loses if the roll is equal to or
under his or her current Sanity score; the number
after the slash is how much your investigator loses
if you roll over his or her current Sanity score.
If an investigator loses 5 or more Sanity points
as the consequence of a single Sanity roll, he or she
has suffered major emotional trauma. The player
must roll D100. If the result is equal to or less
than their intelligence (INT), the investigator fully
understands what has been seen and goes temporarily
insane (1D10 hours).
When you fail a Sanity roll the Keeper gets to
momentarily control your next action as the fear
takes hold of you; perhaps you unwittingly scream
or squeeze the trigger of your gun.
If your investigator is temporarily insane, the
Keeper gets to add a phobia or mania to your
sheet (such as “fear of the dark”, “fear of confined
spaces”, or “kleptomania, an irrational compulsion
to steal things”), or amends one of your existing
backstory entries.
>>
Well a purely Lovecraftian ending.
>>
>>91296822
>all those vaginas

imagine
>>
>>91296883
Been a while. Aren't they carrying the brain in a jars from the dude in the cabin that wanted the other guy to brain in a jar with him across the universe?
>>
>>91296781
Heh. Take that, Sax.
>>
>>91296822
So Lovecraft's to blame for Galactus Cloud and Parallax Cloud?
>>
>>91296809
Dunwich Horror had a happy ending.
>>
>>91296798
I mean, it's a lot less idiotic and vile than Mary Poppins beating up Harry Potter by virtue of him being produced in a pop culture meringue Moore wasn't fond of.
>>
>>91297202
Yeah, I don't really know what else I expected.
The series hasn't been shy about how predestined and set in motion everything was.
It played out...guess a bit more horror on Perlman's part I think.

>>91297172
I think they mean in terms of a character's personal happiness.
>>
>>91296855
So, Robert Black has pretty much spoiled the last scene in his commonplace book. Or did him writing down it caused the event to occour?
>>
>>91297319
A little bit of both.

And yeah, I think during the last issue the premonition he had became clear to everyone. Just filtered through Black's own hang-ups about his life and loves.

Given Merril's advice and that Perlman is on that page, he must have read it and realized that it was the only thing he could do.
>>
>>91296635
The best of the Outer Gods.
>>
>>91296623
>ST Joshi
Who?
>>
>>91296759
Yay
>>
>>91297482
He's probably the most well known Lovecraft historian and editor.

He wrote a huge doorstopper of a biography as well.
>>
Thanks Dave. This was a good lovecraftarian story. NOw I will wait until B.P.R.D. ends their lovecraftarian cataclysm and compare it with this ending.
>>
>>91296429

Maybe no one's interested, but this bit about making the dream world reality is exactly what the Freemasons believe. The real world came about when the sphinx was built to set reality in stone and make everything predictable. It's meant figuratively, I guess. One of these days, the Sphinx will cease to exist and when that happens, the laws of time and space will not be strict anymore.
>>
>>91297511
A real person? Wait what? Oh fuck I think I remember him now.
>>
>>91297482
http://stjoshi.org
>>
>>91297543
Well, that explains the Randolph Carter issue and the bit of the dreamscape where Van Buren makes the deal with the Mason leader.

>>91297517
Yeah, I have to agree.
I'm sure I'll appreciate the ending more in time.
>>
>>91297202
>Mary Poppins beating up Harry Potter by virtue of him being produced in a pop culture meringue Moore wasn't fond of.

Wait, what? Not disagreeing with you, I just don't know what the hell you're referring to.
>>
>>91297652
LOEG volume 3
>>
>>91296781
>that fucking guy missed it
I find that just hilarious.
>>
>>91297668
cool, thanks :)
>>
>>91296822
>you will never aimlessly wonder a nightmare dreamscape
>>
>>91297695
Out of everything, Moore had done a great job of making the mythos characters feel...like people doing what they feel is right.

Except for Roulet, I'm kinda pissed off he's still alive.
>>
>>91296320
https://factsprovidence.wordpress.com/moore-lovecraft-comics-annotation-index/

Not my blog but as a local this series has tickled my testes quite a bit. The site has some decent breakdowns. Might be interesting to check out. Might not.
>>
>>91297889
Yeah, we've all been on there.
>>
>>91296586
no, he's saying that Lovecraft's fiction is a memetic weapon created by an alternate reality. the weapon propagated through fiction and altered reality around itself. Humans are the key; the weapon/fiction/whatever uses latent powers that humans are unaware of to warp reality. The objective is to bring back the other reality which was overwritten by our own in the distant past.

simple, right?
>>
>>91297909
my apologies.
>>
>>91296689

Jesus.

Merryl's hot.

I don't know if I should...
>>
>>91297581
>and the bit of the dreamscape where Van Buren makes the deal with the Mason leader.

Oh, I forgot about all that! Well, yeah, that fits perfectly then.
>>
>>91298025
something like that? "Humanity (order / science)" was the "bad dream" of the Elder Gods. They're "awake(good dreaming)" now, so reality is now under their control.
>>
>>91298288
go download "neonomicon" and fap to her there. that's when she gets pregnant.
>>
File: tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg (39KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg
39KB, 600x357px
Wow.

This is an incredibly complex work. I can't call it anything except literature and a work of art. Just amazing.

On the minus side, it's very dense and hard to understand. At a minimum I'd say you'd need to read all of Lovecraft's major works, Joshi's work, Dunsany and Bloch's Lovecraft-related works, and from Moore the courtyard, Neonomicon, and Providence. Not to mention a working knowledge of christianity.

This issue was, in my opinion, a warped mockery of the birth of Jesus. The setups have been coming for a while, going all the way back to Neonomicon. Merril got an annunciation from the avatar of Nyarlathotep (Carcosa). He referred to her as "Merry" or "Mary". She was impregnated via fish-rape to bring forth Cthulu, the antisavior and antichrist who will destroy the world. In the bible, the star is symbolic of god watching the birth; here it's Azathoth, Lovecraft's antigod. There are the three wise men, who are referred to as such. The animals witnessing the birth are the main characters (!) It's heavily implied that every human in the story had no free will and was nothing more than a helpless animal who didn't even understand they were being led to the slaughterhouse. It's also implied the only way to understand what's going on is to become more, and less, than human. Thus the three wise men used to be human, but centuries of jumping from body to body have changed them. Aldo Sax, through his intellect and revolutionary "anomaly theory", was able to stay conscious to the end, which he did not enjoy at all. The brain in the jar was our former protagonist -- remember he used to be a reporter? As he is no longer human he, too, is able to fully comprehend what's going on.

The nonchristian elements surrounding the birth are pretty disturbing. There's a madwoman standing there giving the Nazi salute. There's a woman's soul trapped in a jar by a madman. There's a serial killer, who missed the birth because he murdered Aldo Sax off-panel.
>>
>>91298991
I thought it was Lovecraft in the jar.
Saying that Aurelius is his "father" and that Lovecraft actually was a journalist, making self published periodicals and newspapers.
>>
>>91298991
I don't think the cylinder is Black.
STJoshi said he knows who it is and that wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>91296712
good to see you again assface
>>
>>91298991
the more you think about it, the worse it gets. Merrill and Carl, ex-lovers, have enough awareness of what's happening to be horrified, and to try to understand. It's telling that Merrill wants Carl to stay for some tiny measure of human comfort. and all he can say is "it's not your fault" and hold her with his fake hand.

The actual birth takes place on the bridge, foreshadowed from the very beginning of Providence and revisited repeatedly.

This page >>91296759 is the Nativity scene, but all does not go according to plan. One of the wise men was off-panel murdering Sax. He was replaced by Joshi, the Lovecraft scholar. Note that Carl, the Joseph-replacement, is holding a book, Robert Black's recounting of what happened to him. Behind him is the wise man in a stolen child's body holding another book, I'm guessing an earlier recounting of the Necronomicon.

there's so much to understand here. it's so complex. and the more you understand, the more frightening it is.
>>
>>91299143
>>91299063
oh, good catch. I stand corrected.
>>
>>91298991
The entire cosmology of lovecraft is a parody of christain beliefs.

Azathoth= The Father
Yog-Shothoth= The Holy Spirit
Nyralahotep= The Son
>>
>>91298334
basically.
that which is not dead (the 'true' world) may eternal lie (you can't keep us out forever), in strange aeons (all this shit that has happened across the three books) even death (the realm of mortals) may die

and
In his house at R'lyeh, dead (of the mortal world) Cthulhu waits (it has will have going to have happened happened, but hasn't actually happened happened) dreaming (acting as the keystone to keep the mortal world from coming back).

that's how Moore has interpreted those passages for this story
>>
All of these thoughts have been great.
I just also wanted to say that I'm glad the Leng thing was mostly phased out.
>>
>>91296531
that's fucking terrifying
>>
>>91299426
>In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits
I just realized that Carcosa takes baby Cthulu and drowns it...which also counts as a baptism. That's fucked up.

>>91299390
I thought Nyarlathotep was a messenger angel.
>>
>>91296531
oh that's pretty

I guess Moore can put some aesthetic in his gorn after all, when the mood hits him at least
>>
>>91299795
I don't think he drowns it?
He says that Cthulhu has many miles to go, so it might just be making sure he gets to the water before its too late to settle.
>>
File: fish_black[1].gif (6KB, 650x270px) Image search: [Google]
fish_black[1].gif
6KB, 650x270px
>>91299795
also, ΙΧΘΥΣ,
Jesus came to be associated with fish
>>
>>91299795
>>91299900

Could be drowning. After all Cthulhu is somehow both dead and dreaming in the narratives
>>
I wonder if the cipher from the Arkham issue will actually work for what the crab monsters are saying in that one panel.

>>91299973
I agree. I think drowning fits the whole counter-part argument, but also he needs to grow up big and strong.
>>
>>91296531
Reminds me of this bit in B.P.R.D. where a human ribcage is an altair for worship to the Ogdru Jahad.

Lovecraftarian gods do like human ribcages.
>>
>>91300009
Yeah, in the Courtyard there's this vaguely scientific reasoning for it.
Preparing a body in that makes them more receptive to the dreamworld's energy.
>>
>>91296531
>butterflied

Damn, isn't that viking torture, or am I remembering wrong?
>>
>>91300091
I recall it being part of the mesoamerican human sacrifice rituals. like, they'd do that, then saw off the breast bone, then remove the heart. and since you were being offered up to whichever god they were hoping to please, it was a great honor, so you'd voluntarily be conscious during all that. if I'm remembering right they used paralyzing venom first so you couldn't thrash around or change your mind. it looked better that way and made it easier to convince people that it was a good thing. to the audience, every sacrifice they've ever seen went out with dignity and acceptance. helps them think they won't panic or anything if they were the ones getting sacrificed
>>
>>91296531
Anyone lee get a Y'golonac vibe from this?
>>
>>91296460
the Arthurian legend is that pervasive. Sneaks its way into just about everything.
>>
>>91300244
Well, yes. But going back at the start...

This whole thing happened because Moore was invited to write to a Lovecraftian anthology and he had the idea of taking the Fungi from Yuggoth poems and write a flash-fiction piece based on each of them. But what he wrote started to get bigger and bigger. Then he lost the manuscripts, misplaced them in the back of a cab somewhere, and since those were his originals he admitted defeat and the project was dead.

But a few pieces survived because he had sent them to other people. One of them was The Courtyard. Years later he would write Neonomicon to explore it further, and more years after that he expanded on it with Providence.

As for the poem that inspired it all, well...

IX. The Courtyard

It was the city I had known before;
The ancient, leprous town where mongrel throngs
Chant to strange gods, and beat unhallowed gongs
In crypts beneath foul alleys near the shore.
The rotting, fish-eyed houses leered at me
From where they leaned, drunk and half-animate,
As edging through the filth I passed the gate
To the black courtyard where the man would be.

The dark walls closed me in, and loud I cursed
That ever I had come to such a den,
When suddenly a score of windows burst
Into wild light, and swarmed with dancing men:
Mad, soundless revels of the dragging dead—
And not a corpse had either hands or head!
>>
>>91300387
But he also took inspiration from other sonnets

XXVII. The Elder Pharos

From Leng, where rocky peaks climb bleak and bare
Under cold stars obscure to human sight,
There shoots at dusk a single beam of light
Whose far blue rays make shepherds whine in prayer.
They say (though none has been there) that it comes
Out of a pharos in a tower of stone,
Where the last Elder One lives on alone,
Talking to Chaos with the beat of drums.

The Thing, they whisper, wears a silken mask
Of yellow, whose queer folds appear to hide
A face not of this earth, though none dares ask
Just what those features are, which bulge inside.
Many, in man’s first youth, sought out that glow,
But what they found, no one will ever know.

This one, for instance, is clearly the basis for Johnny Carcosa, who lived in the top floor of a tenement building.
>>
>>91299369
Why, when did Carl fuck Merril? Where was that implyied?
>>
>>91300734
In Neonomicon, it's part of Merril's backstory that she went into rehab for sex addiction and that an aspect of that was having a sexual relationship with Perlman.
>>
>>91296871
Thanks for the run! Now to look into collections...
>>
>>91299923
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD
>>
>>91300091
The viking thing is a blood eagle, and they open you up from the back to pull out your lungs.
>>
File: 1461039832264.jpg (874KB, 1440x2213px) Image search: [Google]
1461039832264.jpg
874KB, 1440x2213px
>>91296645
I think the Migo speak translates as
"Ia' Yiazu"
>>
>>91299923
WHOOOOOAH
>>
>>91302993
>>
up
>>
>>91296493
Oh man the slow burn here is just awful.
>>
>>91296575
RIP poor FBI agents

F
>>
>>91296749
Jesus CHRIST
>>
>>91296556
Who is the kid supposed to be? I recognize the Terrible Old Man and cannibal.
>>
>>91306456
Roulet.

The body swapping sorceror from the Thing at the Doorstep.
>>
>>91296589

he just ate the bald guy
>>
>>91306456
The person that possesses people. The one who swapped with Black and raped him.
>>
>>91306584
Extra horrifying in that it implies that the main character of Thing at the Doorstep was was possibly bodyswapped as well, dying in Derby's dead body...if he didn't just outright think he won and failed.
>>
>>91296883
The former, also known as the Mi-go. The latter are the Elder Things.
>>
>>91296759
like how these people are like Blind Idiot Gods. They were all necessary for the new reality. Any one of the humans with even the slightest volition could of taken an axe to any number of those beings involved, stopped the whole thing, with probably little to no resistance. Hell, humans even had a chance to unmake everything with just a few words at the end.

but they don't because they are all retarded
>>
>>91306815
Perlman can hardly get a grip on his memories to remember what he was even trying to do, and Merril is fucked 100% mentally by the baby.

It's more like trying to have a race against time when the counter already reached 0:00:00
>>
File: 1491402322625.jpg (109KB, 519x495px) Image search: [Google]
1491402322625.jpg
109KB, 519x495px
>>91296809
>>
>>91296531
this is so fucking batshit
god bless moore
>>
>>91306482

I thought he was the sorcerer mentioned in The Shunned House? Or the same character appears in both stories?
>>
>>91308011
Not the same character in the stories, but Moore combines the two in Providence into one character.
>>
>>91296667
commodus is in the jar?
>>
Huh, boy. So this is probably extra weird since I never read the first 11 issues and never heard of this comic before today.
>>
>>91299462
what really was the Leng thing, in the end? Was it the elder gods sleeping territory?
>>
>>91300493
oh shit
>>
>>91296667
Is Lovecraft himself in the jar?
>>
File: Capture.png (61KB, 783x391px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
61KB, 783x391px
>>91296623
>Joshi
THE ABSOLUTE!
FUCKING!
MADMAN!

This is the most surreal part of this whole thing.
>>
This whole thing is just incredible. Moore folds so many things together, the whole dream vibe of this issue was so compelling. I bet years later I'll read this again and get so much more out of it.
>>91308573
I can't imagine
>>91298991
The elder gods view humans the way we view sheep in a manger. Very appropriate
>>
>>91308573
please read Providence and also Neonomicon (because the main character of Providence died years ago at this point of the story)
this is just some crazy nonsensical madness without knowing the former issues.
>>
>>91296504
I actually flinched when I saw this guy shoot himself. Like I knew it was coming but still. Its so perverse.
>>
>>91296589
Wait what did he do to the female FBI agent?
>>
>>91309131
Neonomicon postulated that it was the "real world"...which doesn't really seem to be the case and we don't really get it brought back up.

Which is a good thing.

>>91309289
I believe so.

>>91309695
The terrible old man traps souls in small bottles
>>
>>91309512
>Going undercover as husband and wife, they attend an orgy hosted by the owners of the shop, members of the Esoteric Order of Dagon, who regularly indulge in sex rituals to attract the sexual attention of a race of fishmen. Lamper and Brears are exposed as agents and Lamper is killed by the cultists. The cultists rape Brears before locking her in a room with a fishman, who rapes her continuously for several days.

Oh, Alan Moore, you scamp.
>>
>>91309870
It was also really badly done Lovecraftian horror.
>>
I don't usually have an emotional reaction to stuff I read but this entire series has struck me to my core. Alan Moore knows the score!
>>
>>91309339
It makes perfect sense he'd be there too.
He's probably the closest thing to an actual acolyte to fit the mold.

>>91309525
Everything once they leave Perlman's house gives me dread on re-reads. Inside they have purpose and drive, after...they're like little kids lost in a fog.
>>
>>91309743
>Neonomicon postulated that it was the "real world"
ahhhh yeah. Im pretty glad they dropped that too. Less interesting.
>>
>>91308573

its understandable
>>
File: 1490862233730.png (845KB, 720x884px) Image search: [Google]
1490862233730.png
845KB, 720x884px
>>91300000
Those numbers
>>
>>91296751
>>91297359

I personally subscribe to the modern exegesis put forth by the likes of Thomas Ligotti and Matt Cardin, who posit Azatoth as literally being the primordial chaos that existed before, well, before anything existed. The chaos from which everything took form, so it still resides there at the core (or nucleus) of reality.
>>
>>91312622
in such a framework what's the meaning of the trumpeters?
>>
>>91312832
They don't mention it specifically.

My guess is that it's some kind of simile.

>...the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes

I don't think Lovecraft means there's literally a drummer and a flute player next to Azathoth, but it's the closest way he can describe what's going on. Kinda like how in Erich Zann he describes gazing at the void and seeing "only the blackness of space illimitable; unimagined space alive with motion and music."
>>
>>91313524
thanks, that's given me the idea I was looking for
>>
>>91300387
i never bought the losing work in a back of a cab excuse. too many writers use it. i read one of the flash-fictions in an anthology and it wasn't that good. i think he recognized that and abandoned the Yuggoth Cultures project for other interests way back when after writing a couple of them and The Courtyard. however, he did return to the project with Neonomicon and Providence, so that tells you Lovecraft's work has indeed been in his mind all this time.
>>
Providence annotations site mentions that Moore has in mind some other short Lovecraftian comic as a future project. Anyone knows anything about that?
>>
>>91313524
>take my word for it writing

Is there a lazier narrative out than this?
>>
>>91315216
I thought he was going to finish LoEG and then retire to do movies, honestly.

Which is a goddamn waste. So I hope he does have more Lovecraft planned.
>>
>>91315251
i think Moore said he wanted to pursue other projects and not simply film. if you haven't heard his magic recordings, do find them. they're wonderful. i hope he does find time to do comics work beside finishing up LXG, but i think he's had a wonderful career and wouldn't mind if he called it quits for real. i'm definitely down to read another novel by him, even if i thought Jerusalem wasn't his best work and his prose is in dire need of a talented editor.
>>
>>91296531
I can't tell if they are dead bodies posed like statues or if they are in the middle of dancing cause of the comic.
>>
>>91315374

>...dancing men: mad, soundless revels of the dragging dead—and not a corpse had either hands or head
>>
>>91307004
>It's more like trying to have a race against time when the counter already reached 0:00:00
Sounds like a job for the Flash!
>>
>>91309743
>The terrible old man traps souls in small bottles
I totally thought that was the dude cop. What happened to the dude cop?
>>
>>91315431
I liked it better when I wasn't sure and could doubt they were really dancing.
>>
>>91315568
sorry
>>
>>91315355
More rap please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRLl-cb2ntI
>>
>>91312832

Maybe they are your one rationality you use to keep him at bay when you think about him
>>
>>91315515
Got eaten by the Cannibal Dude.
>>
>>91319259
He eats fast.
>>
I think this is an excellent Lovecraft story. Everything went to shit and the real horror sets in only when you start thinking about what you just read and connecting the dots. I will never be able to read Lovecraft's works in the same light, Moore has literally made them unsettling in a manner I couldn't have concieved that goes way, waaay beyond the "what if it's true lol".
>>
Interesting note from the annotiatons site: The brain in the jar actually belongs to Ambrose Bierce.
>>
>>91296827
This is not very well drawn comic. The compositions suck ass, almost every page was people standing next to each other making them static and boring. I expected something more wild from a lovecraft-inspired story.

It reminds me of Redlettermedia's review of the Phantom Menace, with the same complaint - it's a series of scenes of people standing or sitting on couches, making for a visually boring movie.
>>
>>91319450
Makes more sense than Lovecraft himself cause they said he died and probably wouldn't talk about him being dead if he continued on in some way.
>>
>>91319491
>action packed lovecraft fight scene
Get a load of the guy who knows nothing.
>>
>>91319491
Is this the dumbest post in any Providence thread?
>>
>The racists were right all along

Wasn't expecting that
>>
I bought and read the hard cover this week. Should I read this or read more DC Universe/start Swamp Thing or League (Own in full)?
>>
>>91296827
Heh. Okay, I'm pretty happy this was addressed. A lot of Lovecraftian fiction tends to treat the Elder Sign as some horror-repelling crucifix, which is silly.
>>
>>91319491
you are very unintelligent
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.