[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time is the greatest cartoon ever made. AT take place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1491278104843.gif (303KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1491278104843.gif
303KB, 500x363px
Adventure Time is the greatest cartoon ever made.
AT take place in a beautiful fantasy world with cyberpunk and steampunk elements who make the environment a surprise every time.
I love each character who appear in the show. We explore every single point of view of character's personality and every episode has a different mood.
Stories are great, the writers are genius and the development of the macrostory is congruent.
I love adventure time.
>>
>>91290869
I agree.
>>
>>91290869
No anon, get with the program. We have been hating it for a few years.

The stories need to be simpler and more self contained for us to like it.

Also the art style needs to be more angular apparently. We hate curved lines now.
>>
>>91290920
I think that adventure time with his esoteric and psycologichal reference cant be simpler than now. Have you seen the island miniseries?
>>
>>91290869
What I love most about Adventure Time is that they can do anything. One episode can be about fighting an ancient god-like being in outer space, and the next could be about trying to make a home movie. The mix of emotions and storytelling make for a very varied and interesting experience. They're always trying to keep the show fresh, and even if it isn't always well received, I'd rather see them push the show in new directions than harp on the same notes that the first two seasons offered. It's what has kept the show going for 9 seasons where other shows like Steven Universe are already getting stale.
>>
>>91290869
The thing I really like about the show is how natural it feels. To me, it always felt like I wasn't taking in some carefully thought-out story, but actually getting glimpses into some surreal, colorful world.
>>
My only gripe is the endings are sometimes so fucking abrupt that I have to rewind so I can take in what just happened. It's like they are making fun of how ridicilously short the format is, so they condense the third arc into 60 to 15 seconds.
>>
>>91292107
This is true one reason I'm glad they started doing 2 part episodes every once in a while
>>
>>91290869
I'm glad there are others that have the same thoughts as me. I feel like my friends blindly hate the show without wanting to understand what it's going for. I also find it pretty amazing some of them like steven universe more. I love AT but fucking hate SU.
>>
>>91292367
AT will age better I think. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Samurai Jack style continuation in 10-15 years.
>>
>>91290869
Adventure Time was one of the greats, until it caused a tidalwave of uncreative artstyles, poor storyboarding standards, and a plethora of other obnoxious caveats that we now see in the industry today. Adventure Time is not to blame for this, but it was one of the main causes for these problems. Adventure Time also suffered major writing problems from 4.5-7 and is noticeable. Islands was a great return to form and it feels like they did Finn some small justice, cause for once he wasn't shit on.

Until he gets back to Ooo to be cucked by Finn
>>
>>91292821
Fern*
>>
>>91292821
What were your problems with s7?
Also, the GRASSED meme needs to die.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.