[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the drool? He's like the only Rick that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Rick.png (154KB, 243x439px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.png
154KB, 243x439px
What's with the drool? He's like the only Rick that has it and it carries over to any body he happens to inhabit, no matter what species. Is it just a visual cue to show that he's Rick C-137?
>>
>>91283693
yeah probably
>>
>>91283693
In canon, I always thought it was to represent his alcoholism.

IRL, it's a visual cue.
>>
>>91283693
its just a visual to show which one he is
>>
That drool is the real Rick, the Rick we know is not a human but a parasite that controls any body it has. It fuses with the cells of the host perfectly but some of it always leaks out.
>>
>>91283693
Because of his alcoholism.
>>
>>91283693
Its a side effect of ingesting the liquefied seeds he made morty shove up his ass in episode 1.
It drinks it daily to vastly increase his intelligence but it causes him to drool perpetually.

He doesn't suffer seizures like Morty did because the alcohol suppresses those side effects
>>
>>91283693
> none of the other Ricks have it

How in the world did I never notice this before?
>>
>>91284113

that would be a cool reason if they explored it. Him being apathetic and crazy is just a side affect.
>>
>>91283693
I don't think Tiny Rick had it.
>>
>>91284682
You're right, but the second he woke up in his original body after falling out of the hyperbaric quantum fluid it regained the drool. I should just say gained though, it was the first time it showed up on Rick in that episode.
>>
Maybe he is the only alchoholic
>>
https://youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
>>
>>91283693
>10 Rick & Morty threads
>TEN THREADS
Can we give these people a containment board already? This is literally MLP 2.0
>>
>>91284040
wow you should write for game theory
>>
>>91287414
Hype dies, containment boards last forever.
>>
>>91287414
Upvoted bro.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.