[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone. My name is J'onn J'onzz The Martian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Martian-Manhunter-DC-Comics-JSA.jpg (124KB, 500x868px) Image search: [Google]
Martian-Manhunter-DC-Comics-JSA.jpg
124KB, 500x868px
Hi everyone.

My name is J'onn J'onzz The Martian Manhunter and I am the last of my species. I am taking it pretty well all things considered. My daughter survived the genocide too and is off having sex with anyone she comes in contact with and I spend most of my time voyeuristically entering people's life as old friends or house cats and whatnot to pass the time. I am a pretty good character I like to think.

Alright bye.
>>
You got replaced by a robot nigger
>>
>>91282954
>daughter
You mean niece, and even then M'gann wasn't really his niece.
>>
>>91282954
Thanks J'onn
>>
>>91282954

The flashes of John's civilian (or cat) lives are the best.
>>
Thanks for stopping in, buddy. I think you're a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>91283131
j'onn is black he comes from a planet with white and green(black)
>>
>>91285398

White Martians from Saturn are blacks, which makes Reds whites.

White/Green Martians are more like Slavs and Other Slavs, natural enemies.
>>
>>91282954
Hi, John. Why don't you wear pants and a shirt like an upstanding superhero? Superman wears pants and a shirt.
>>
In the Young Justice universe Mars is still populated and J'onn is an ambassador/hero kind of like Wonder Woman. Also White Martians are the oppressed minority and M'gann pretends to be green because she has issues.
>>
File: 1386035469641.jpg (51KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
1386035469641.jpg
51KB, 259x400px
>>91282954
>and I am the last of my species.
>My daughter survived the genocide too

DC just can't fucking help this.
I'm stunned he hasn't been reunited with his Martian Dog and other pets at some point.
Must be because he's boring as fuck.
When was the last time this sullen piece of crap had a moment of characterization besides "Gosh I sure love these oreos"?
>>
>>91287393

Probably the last time he appeared in a comic?
>>
>>91285689
>White Martians from Saturn
>Martians from Saturn
Only DC could come up with something this retarded.
Have they ever fought the Earthlings from Venus?
>>
>>91282954
Superman's kid is gonna fuck the shit out of your niece/daughter
>>
>>91287413
pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>91287444
Inside of 5 years Superman will be a 30-yr old single reporter working for the Planet, and the Superman Family will be another reboot footnote.
>>
>>91287393
Martian Manhunter: American Secrets
Martian Manhunter (J.M. DeMatteis Miniseries)

Some of the best superhero comics ever written
>>
>>91287393
He was god tier under Ostrander's pen. He was this really chill reasonable authority figure sort of like a more stoic superman and it made his moments of compassion like with Vixen really stand out.
>>
>>91287393
He is the Justice League. Or was. And you don't know shit read some Ostrander.
>>
Aside from fan theories about a certain pair recurring of background characters in Superman's book, neither J'onn nor M'gann have appeared since DC Rebirth started. They could have a completely new status quo now for all we know.

>>91287393
As far as Martian Manhunter's pre-Flashpoint status, he is the last Green Martian. In Ostrander's book he did find his brother alive, but also insane and evil and ended up having to kill him. Saturnians, who are an off-shoot species of Martians exist, as do White Martians, who are evil nomadic space Nazis. M'gann is the one good White Martian who abandoned her people to become a hero.
>>
>>91287492
Maybe but Jon's still gonna get up in them alien guts
>>
>>91288181

>He thinks Megan won't be the one sticking it inside Jon
>>
File: chocos.jpg (380KB, 692x535px) Image search: [Google]
chocos.jpg
380KB, 692x535px
>>91282954
Bro, I got some premium shit to take that pain away.
>>
>>91282954

Oh look it's the most boring member of the Justice League.

You should have stayed dead in Final Crisis.
>>
>>91287444
>Your niece is gonna fuck the shit out of Superman's kid
FTFY
>>
>>91287427

Well they aren't actually CALLED Martians anon, they're Saturnians, they're just descended from Martian colonists who settled the moons of Saturn before Martians on Mars went extinct.
>>
>>91282954
Chocos
>>
>>91283290
It'd be nice to see a book dedicated to that sort of thing à la Tom King's Vision.
>>
I want to like you, dude, but you really dont have enough completely unrelated super powers. When you get a power upgrade drop me a line, mmkay?
>>
>>91290717
meh, better than jon stewert
>>
>>91287427
Yeah just like all those people on our planet that can trace their genealogy to the same country all the way to the beginning of man.

People move. It's not that crazy to think planetary exploration happened when we're considering that Mars was a civilized planet.
>>
File: mr mind.jpg (55KB, 314x320px) Image search: [Google]
mr mind.jpg
55KB, 314x320px
>>91287427
>Have they ever fought the Earthlings from Venus?
Don't be ridiculous, everyone knows only bespectacled, telepathic worms come from Venus.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.