[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet in the future, Deedee has a PhD and works as a therapist,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Mandark_stares_at_Dee_Dee.png (468KB, 686x492px) Image search: [Google]
Mandark_stares_at_Dee_Dee.png
468KB, 686x492px
I bet in the future, Deedee has a PhD and works as a therapist, while Dexter is stuck in some shitty cubicle because of his poor interpersonal skills. So who's the REAL genius?
>>
>>91272838
Deedee probably grows up to work with horses.
>>
>>91272838
>while Dexter is stuck in some shitty cubicle because of his poor interpersonal skills
This did actually happen in power trip...so good job OP?
>>
File: aJSfy_dT.jpg (12KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
aJSfy_dT.jpg
12KB, 246x246px
>>91272887
>>91272887
Horse therapist
>>
>>91272898
To be fair, that was an alternate future created by Mandark. Dexter probably grows up to be an EE for some big company like Google.
>>
>Dexter work for others

Nigger, did you not see the episode where his future self come back In time. He's treated as the savior of humanity.
>>
>>91272948
Dexter probably grows up outside the USA after Trump deports him for being an illegal immigrant.

What? He has a fucking Russian accent!
>>
>Trump
>Deporting a Russian

Nice joke
>>
>>91272993
Wasn't that technically a special called Dexter's Lab: Ego Trip?
>>
>>91272838
Dexter would probably sell patents on his inventions and end up a recluse.

DeeDee's a wild card. She could really go any number of ways, but she'd have a more vibrant social life at the very least.
>>91273021
I thought it was german?
>>
>>91272838
That would be a good joke ending, albeit a somewhat predictable one.
>>
What if Dexter is a repressed tranny, and "Deedee" is an external manifestation of his/her innermost femininity? "The laboratory" is just a metaphor for his artificially-constructed masculine identity, which his true self is constantly threatening to tear down (DEEDEE! GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY!)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ujfsmKred8

Obligatory reminder.
>>
>>91273039
Your post is the joke.
>>
>>91273075
>I thought it was german?
>>
File: VYPfSvwG.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
VYPfSvwG.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>91273086
>What if Dexter is a repressed tranny

pic related?
>>
Don't overthink it, they're just stereotypical portrayals of a left-brain and right-brain personality.
>>
>>91272948
>that was an alternate future created by Mandark
Didn't the movie end with a time loop though?
>>
>>91273478
Yep, it did, no alternate future.
>>
File: iswearit.jpg (67KB, 622x434px) Image search: [Google]
iswearit.jpg
67KB, 622x434px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5KCZkP7Zdg
>>
>>91272912
>therapist
doctor. beth is a doctor.
>>
>>91273253
Really? I never would've caught onto that. Then again, it's been awhile since I've seen Dexter's Lab.
>>
>>91273075
I thought it was dutch. Despite Tartakovsky's involvement, Dexter doesn't sound russian at all. I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be referencing some famous dutch scientist(s), like how you get a guy with a Jacques Cousteau accent when you do a marine biology reference. Also the red hair makes Dexter look more dutch.
>>
File: 148.jpg (8KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
8KB, 251x251px
>>91272838
>Dexter is stuck in some shitty cubicle
>>
>>91272838
Dee Dee was always smarter than Dexter. She knew how to use everything in the lab, navigate through it, reroute power, and craftily demolish items, even do timed demolition, without making too much of a mess and destroying the entire lab. She knew what to push and press to make relatively small messes. You realize how engineering skill sound you have to be to be able to do that shit?

Dee Dee was the smart older sister fucking with her autistic little brother. Dexter just thinks she's stupid because she destroys the things he works on, not because he actually has any empirical justification of her being slow.
>>
File: 1491325375783.gif (807KB, 1322x980px) Image search: [Google]
1491325375783.gif
807KB, 1322x980px
>>91273086
Shut up or I will dump here Dextra pics.
>>
>>91273634
Dexter's gotten out of timeloops before like when he made that monster and sent Dee Dee back to stop him from making the monster.
Well, that or that Dexter died and the subsequent episodes were of another Dexter.
>>
>>91273707
I think with the way he pronounces "la-bohr-a-tory", we can narrow his accent down to Eastern Europe. Maybe Hungarian?
>>
I always saw Dee Dee as being an artist type, just one that needs a little more focus. She'd make a good personal trainer too, what with how much she loves exercising and dancing.

While Dexter is socially awkward he does make friends, like the DnD episode or that Douglas kid who was around in, like, two segments. He would most likely go into a STEM field, meet a bunch of people twice as awkward as he is, be the "Leader" one in their group (we did DM in the DnD episode, after all), and start some kind of business with them. At least that's how I see it going.
>>
Do you think Dexter would become a memelord after finding the chans?
>>
>>91273743
Yeah, I've always gotten that vibe from her, too.

Plus I imagine Dexter is just so incredibly OCD that he imagines the damage is far more extensive than it actually is.
>>
>>91272838
Dee Dee's definitely just going to marry some desk jockey and stay at home all day like her mother.

Regardless of any interpretation of her intelligence or skills, much like her mother who has many hidden talents seldom applied, the show never gave the audience any reason to assume she has ambitions beyond normalcy compared to Dexter who's constantly working beyond his years.
>>
>>91273021
I always thought that Dexter suddenly decided to give himself a random accent because he thought it made him smarter.
>>
>>91273877
She might be a professional ballerina. She certainly has good physical coordination, and pro dancers make pretty good money.
>>
>>91273743
That's retarded.

It's much easier to destroy things than it is to build them.

Not to mention the episodes where DeeDee goes to dexter for help. If she was smarter than him, she wouldn't need his help.
>>
>>91273737
how the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>91274142
Yeah but Deedee also knows what is the purpose of meaning?
>>
>>91274142
It's easier to randomly destroy sure, but a controlled demolition is just as involved as actual construction.
Not to mention the other points mentioned, such as Dee Dee knowing how to use Dexters gadgets and rerouting power in the lab.

And Dee Dee going to Dexter for help doesn't make her stupid. Many times its her asking Dexter to do greasemonkey work, not anything we don't know she couldn't actually do herself, given we have seen episodes where she actually does build stuff herself.
>>
>>91273756
DeeDee pushed the reset button.

Every cartoon where the characters die at the end of the episode has one.
>>
She'd be lucky to be working in a donut shop, living paycheck to paycheck with her boyfriend who also makes minimum wage.
>>
File: dextra_by_sock_drawer-d92nsfn.png (241KB, 1080x906px) Image search: [Google]
dextra_by_sock_drawer-d92nsfn.png
241KB, 1080x906px
>>91272838
Rewhatching again, I am suprised with how smarter she is compared to what I remembered.

But anons saying that she was smarter than Dexter are retarded, many episodes show that she is quite slow and dizzy in most things, also she has a tiny brain. What this anon says >>91273253 make a lot of more sense.

Deedee and Dexter are more like stereotypical portrayals of a left-brain and right-brain personality, with she being exceptional in arts and understanding people.
>>
File: Tesla_circa_1890_slideshow.jpg (221KB, 718x962px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla_circa_1890_slideshow.jpg
221KB, 718x962px
>>91272838
I see Dexter becoming the show's version of the next Tesla.

As for Deedee becoming a therapist...maybe?
>>
>>91276331
>with she being exceptional in arts and understanding people
Haven't watched the show in a while but wasn't she autistic and hyper like Spongebob? She even had imaginary friends.
>>
>>91276529
She usualy got along with everyone, and sometimes was even eloquent.
>>
>>91276331
She was smarter than the autist. If she wasnt, she never would have been able to do a fraction of the shit she did.
>>
>>91276529
>Imaginary

Anon, those things are real.

Dexter has seen them, and even went to there dimension.

Why they hang out with Dee Dee, I don't know, but they're real.
>>
>>91273129
Your president is a joke.
>>
>>91277018
I'm not American, fool.
Doesn't necessarily mean I oppose Trump, though.
>>
>>91273021
>Trump
>Doing anything negative to Russians

Dexter is safe
>>
>>91278888
Stupid quadsposter, do you know how difficult (read: impossible) it is for Russians in particular to get US visas?
>>
>>91272838
Can you please stop projecting your intense self-hatred onto simple cartoon characters?
>>
>>91274095
>Professional ballerina

So she'll effectively be jobless due to that being a dead market, and reduced to a house wife.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.