[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Marvel create a Sentry/Moon Knight parody book?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: the world's craziest.jpg (435KB, 1280x1973px) Image search: [Google]
the world's craziest.jpg
435KB, 1280x1973px
Why didn't Marvel create a Sentry/Moon Knight parody book? Missed opportunity right there.
>>
>>91271721
Why did Marvel started using DC rip off for real? They missed out on not creating DC rip off characters and made them important to their events
>>
First time I read that moment I though: I would love a run of these 2 lunatics together saving or destroying the world.

I'm not ashamed to say I liked Sentry ;_;
>>
>No Sentry in the MCU

Suffering.
>>
>>91271721
Because they know DC will just mock them back
And probably do a better job at it
>>
>>91272274
Are you sure about that?
Who makes more money, Lobo or Deadpool?
>>
>>91271848
There's no shame in it. Sentry had his moments. He just doesn't work very well in the main marvel universe.
>>
So, they're the actual Superman and Batman of Marvel?
>>
>>91272373
There are many Superman/Batman archetype characters. Hyperions and Nighthawks are the most literal
>>
>>91272373
>You will be tested and you will fall
>Tell me, do you bleed?
>>
>>91271721
>Missed opportunity right there.
That's every Marvel book. Pick a series from the 2000's and you'll find interesting plot threads that are never resolved. This includes the successful books.
>>
>>91272243
You kidding? With how much material they're blowing through, he's bound to show up.
>>
>>91272587
Geoff does the same thing. It's why I stopped reading his stuff. Now I'm exclusively good obscure shit.
>>
>>91272368
Same, they should have left him where he was after the first mini series. It was a neat idea, having this superhero no one could remember from the past, even presenting it as a lost Stan Lee creation at first. But it loses some of its power once he starts showing up a lot and joining the Avengers.
>>
>>91271721
>World's Craziest
>>
>>91271721
Honestly, because Marvel lost all their creativity. The writer are bad, they cannot take opportunities nor do original ideas or try to make a story without some political agenda behind it or even make decent parodies. One reason why they hate DC so much is because they know most of their writers are actually doing a hell of a better job (Batgirl being the exception).

Marvel Comics have gone to shit and it will take a massive effort to take out of it.
>>
>>91271721
This comic was gold, because it finally showed how CLOCK works in relation of Sentry choosing carefully which tragedies to prevent and which to ignore in order to save the most people.
>>
>>91272410
The thing that makes both Mark and Bob stand out is that they're both the craziest of all of Marvel's Superman/Batman knockoffs. Moon Knight in particular is totally bugfuck nuts. That's the main appeal of a teamup comic, at least for me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.