[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Deep" shows that, technically speaking, have changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: TinyRick.png (94KB, 250x396px) Image search: [Google]
TinyRick.png
94KB, 250x396px
"Deep" shows that, technically speaking, have changed the status quo less than family guy

(R&M has changed less, prove me wrong)
>>
Who says you need to change the status quo to be deep?
>>
>>91271255
are you a tard?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>91270657
Cronenburg universe.

Now eat your slider of defeat
>>
>>91272550
the status quo didn't change. so no
>>
>>91272477
Are you? Because the two things are completely independent of one another.
>>
>>91272723
>the status quo didn't change.
Dead Rick and Morty. Yes it did. Eat the sliders
>>
>>91272818
Rick and Morty we never met died, family replaced with an identical family. nothing changed
>>
Ask that again when season 3 is in full swing. Too soon to say right now.
>>
>>91270657

> 2 seasons + 1 episode vs 15 seasons

fair comparison brah, also they're getting rid of Jerry, a MAIN character so you know.
>>
What is the metric for "changed"?
There's a reason for sitcoms: easy and repaid delivery of simple stories with an easy-to-shift focus, the ability to play with expectations and tone without ruining a substantial narrative, and over a long term, the genre is harder to write because it risks becoming stale. R&M follows all of Harmon's work: strong characterization without sacrificing for jokes and a penchant for weirdness and self awareness.
>>
>>91273807
>also they're getting rid of Jerry
and I'm sure the aliens will stay on Earth
>>
>>91273085

Except it changed the characters clearly, you fucking dunce. They frequently reference it, and it's a prime motivator for Mortys doubt and distrust of his own grandfather.
>>
>>91273085
Identical except that tgey aren't the original. They even meet the original. Proven wrong once again. Eat the sliders.
>>
>>91274195
>Except it changed the characters clearly
no it didn't. prove me wrong.
>>91274234
>Identical except that tgey aren't the original
Yes. identical.
>Proven wrong once again
providing no evidence and telling a lie is not proof, anon
>>
>>91270657
They killed off the council of ricks and Tammy's now an evil spy who's controlling Bird Person.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.