[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anime parody episode/scene >it's not animated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1491261262670.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1491261262670.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
>anime parody episode/scene
>it's not animated by a japanese studio
>>
File: 4QXRr2qf.png (144KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
4QXRr2qf.png
144KB, 295x295px
>>91269481
>>anime parody episode/scene
>animated by SHAFT
>>
>>91269481
Why would you hire hacks when you could make it better yourself for a fraction of the cost? You could hire children and they'd be able to draw it better.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>91269503
Anime is the best animation in the world. Also American productions are almost never animated in America.
>>
>>91269534
And also American shows have higher budgets than anime.
>>
>>91269567
and look alot worse
>>
>anime parody
>it's 20 year old shows from when the author was 12.
>>
>>91269567
Most of the time to pay overpriced voice actors.
>>
>>91269534
>Anime is the best animation in the world.
Anime sucks. Even youtube from 2007 had better animation. Even stick figures would be superior. Anime is the WORST animation in the world. Even Europe is better.
>>
>>91269647
No. Anime is the best animation in the world. And by animation I don't mean just the animation itself, but everything.
>>
>>91269671
There's not a single good anime and there has been and never will be. That is, unless a Western country decides to be nice and make an anime for Japan.
>>
>>91269613
anime voices salaries would make tara look like a hobo.
>>
File: 1404350518866.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1404350518866.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
>anime parody
>dbz/sailor moon parody
>>
File: 1484590505740.jpg (40KB, 298x380px) Image search: [Google]
1484590505740.jpg
40KB, 298x380px
>it's a "japanese animation as a whole is great" vs "japanese animation as a whole is awful" thread
>>
>>91269706
>There's not a single good anime and there has been and never will be.
There are countless good anime.

>That is, unless a Western country decides to be nice and make an anime for Japan.
Western animation is inferior.

>>91269717
According to the Shirobako salary chart, a top-tier actor can earn over $600,000 a year. However, that's a result of not just anime but also games, voice dramas, music, commercials and live performances and appearances and whatever else. They don't get that much from anime alone, and even amateur productions are able to hire them (money-wise at least). The Simpsons' lead actors make the same money in two or three episodes. A Japanese actor also probably only earns that kind of money for a limited amount of time, when they're at the peak of their popularity.
>>
>>91269812
>There are countless good anime.
The ones in your imagination don't count. Even those are worse.

>Western animation is inferior.
American animation is the best in the universe.
>>
>>91269912
>The ones in your imagination don't count. Even those are worse.
I'm not imagining anything.

>American animation is the best in the universe.
No. Anime is. You are just an ultra-nationalist who can't accept that America is not the best at something.
>>
>>91269959
>I'm not imagining anything.
Well obviously you're not taking it from reality because reality supports my claim.

>You are just an ultra-nationalist who can't accept that America is not the best at something.
The US might not be the best ate everything, but it is the best at animation. And it just so happens to be better than Japan at everything.
>>
>>91270090
>Well obviously you're not taking it from reality because reality supports my claim.
In what way does reality support your claim?

>The US might not be the best ate everything, but it is the best at animation.
It is not. It loses to anime in every regard.
>>
>>91270140
>In what way does reality support your claim?
Look at all Western cartoons. Now look at all Japanese cartoons. The results are clear, Japan loses every time.

>It is not. It loses to anime in every regard.
Anime is the worst at everything so nothing can possibly lose to it.
>>
>>91270243
>The results are clear, Japan loses every time.
Anime is superior in every regard, so how is it that anime loses?

>Anime is the worst at everything so nothing can possibly lose to it.
It is the best at everything.

Again, you are just an ultra-nationalist who can't face reality.
>>
>>91269506
dumb shitposter
>>
>>91269481
Did someone cum on pepe's face?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.