[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would've thought virtue signaling would be a bad id

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 62

File: Diversity girl.jpg (109KB, 761x465px) Image search: [Google]
Diversity girl.jpg
109KB, 761x465px
Who would've thought virtue signaling would be a bad idea?

>http://www.slashfilm.com/marvel-diversity-sales-slump/
>>
I hate riri and moon girl
>>
>>91269026
Lunella is a good girl. She didn't do nothin'.
>>
>>91268923
if you couldn't see this coming your must be completely blind
>>
Marvel may be dumb, but not as dumb as people who keep making this same thread.
>>
>He posted it again
>>
liberals fuck everything up
>>
>>91269077
Give them a break, these retards voted for Trump thinking he was going to help them. Now that they realized they were suckered, they need to continue to attack liberalism in all it's forms as if that accomplishes anything.
>>
>>91268923

>virtue signalling

Which would mean something of /co/ didn't try and argue every single piece of minority fiction made in the past 10 years with that phrase.

It's not different then arguing some piece of fiction is "pandering' and pretending that's a bad thing.
>>
>>91269026
I want to fuck Riri
>>
>>91268923

The issue isn't the diversity it is the politics. People are pissed off about getting identity politics shoved into their faces every second of the day.
They say they want diversity but they hate anyone who doesn't conform to their political beliefs. How about introducing a queer or ethnic minority character who isn't a cookie cutter progressive for once?
Maybe a Muslim who actually supports Sharia law? (as the vast majority of all Muslims do), a black guy who is a Conservative? an Asian who is a Libertarian?
>>
>>91269109
>it is the politics

No, it's the bad writing and lack of editors.
>>
Talk about going overboard then learning the wrong message from your mistakes.

Diversity itself isn't the problem:
Miles' Spider-Man book sells well.
Ms. Marvel was popular and critically acclaimed.
Moon Girl is good for the 10 and under crowd.
Black Panther sells great.
Ultimates is one of the best books Marvel is publishing

Their problem was that, in the midst of all of that, they replaced Steve with Falcon and Thor with Jane, they replaced Iron Man and Hawkeye with teen girls, and they pushed all the originals out of the titles. It was too many new characters with no big name familiar ones to balance it out. They could have changed all those characters to different white guys and the books still would have failed.

But now this is seen as an issue with diversity instead of not having enough characters people actually know and love. Idiots.
>>
>>91269077
>>91269079
I didn't see the last one, was it any good? Did it manage to get off the ground?
>>
>>91269125
>I didn't see the last one
This is around the ~30th thread we've had about this. In fact, there's currently two other threads about it already in the catalog.
>>
>>91269026
Moon girl should've been a female moon knight desu senpai
>>
File: 1487148041925.png (624KB, 335x731px) Image search: [Google]
1487148041925.png
624KB, 335x731px
>>91269026

I wish Riri was better written cause goddamn, I love me a cute black girl with a bangin' afro.
>>
>>91269094
>>91269077
Coincidentally when this started and we kept it all on thread, pol was being swamped by horse pussy.

Makes you think.
>>
>>91269138
ah, I thought it'd be literally the same thread, with the same opening image and text
>>
>>91269124
>"Diversity" is not the problem
>"Diversity" is the problem

You're the idiot. Marvel is obviously referring to the replacement spree they went on, but of course you get all your opinions from blog headlines and tumblr reposts. Think for your damn self, sheep.
>>
>>91269164
Hair looks retard
>>
File: 1488659997032.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488659997032.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>91268923
For all the morons who didn't read past the headline:
They are blaming bigoted readers for nit wanting diversity. Not saying diversity is the reason.
>>
File: Riri.jpg (755KB, 1159x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Riri.jpg
755KB, 1159x3000px
>>91269164
>>
>>91269164
You're what's wrong with comics, anon.
>>
>>91269216
is this a parody post?
>>
>>91269117
This.

It's making a bad product that has no market outside of comic shop owners that's causing their slump in sales.
>>
>>91269175
Can we go back to /cock/, that was the most civil 4chan ever got.
>>
>>91269089
Not as horribly as conservatives apparently
>>
>>91269239
>finding minirities attractive is what's wrong with comics

Really? Explain pls
>>
>>91268923
>there’s been this massive discussion about inclusion and diversity … But Marvel is not about politics. We are about telling stories about the world.

Which is why we hired talentless hacks with blatantly political agendas to make our books, instead of hiring people that know how to draw or write.
>>
I always liked the introductory teaser that revealed Riri made her proto-type Iron Man suit by stealing randomly electronics off her college campus. Considering what an Iron Man suit is and that she's as a tech institute, did she just walk around picking up 4-5 digit pieces of computer tech and electronics?

Hey boss, we want to introduce a replacement character for an established hero. It might be a bit controversial cause she's black. Can we make her an asshole thief? That's not a stereotype at all!

brilliant
>>
File: LaughingWhores.jpg (44KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingWhores.jpg
44KB, 446x400px
>>91269233
Imagine what she'd look like with helmet hair.
>>
>>91269239
/co/ is infested with tumblrites and oil drillers.

A shame really.
>>
>>91269094
Yeah, he hasn't done anything he said he'd do.
>>
>>91269077
>>
>>91268923
>Who would've thought virtue signaling would be a bad idea?
you mean SJW pandering with higher than thou tones and an absurd lack of creativity.
yes who could have thought. I mean, its not like EVERYONE who buy their comics was complaining about capt Hydra and killing/replace the top characters for female, black, asian or gay cheap, hipster and totally uncharismatic versions of them.
I mean, crazy, right, is almost like they dont know their own consumers
>>
>>91269124
>Ultimates is one of the best books Marvel is publishing
Honestly, I'd never realized it until just now that there's only one white character on The Ultimates and it's a woman.

Diversity works when the writing is the tits.
>>
>>91269034
>She didn't do nothin
yeah, and still they say she is better and smarter than anyone in the marvel universe, past, present and future tense.
Richards and Stark had graduated high school at her age
>>
If people had real respect for minorities, they'd put them in good stories instead of using them as a means of making money. In other words, as slaves.
>>
I never really got how virtue signalling is defined by those who use it. It seems to be just invective than describing an action, and to shut down conversation.

>You couldn't possibly believe in that because I don't. Therefore, you are virtue signalling.
>>
>>91269068
they are.
blind dumb arrogant fuckers who should be fired, all of them, but hey, I dint see that happening for some reason
>>
>>91269233
Imagine her giving blowjobs, smooching to balls and shieeeet
>>
>>91269231
>race/gender bend already existing characters
>call people who didn't buy the characters books bigoted
Is marvel this stupid or are they really trying to pressure/scare people into buying their comics
>>
>>91269077
for years we had to endure the SJW nazi editorials from Marvel.
now they are defeated, we will gloat.
and we will gloat a lot, fucker.
>>
>>91269477
They mistakenly believed the loud minority on twitter and tumblr actually bought comics
>>
>>91269164
me too, but not all cute afros in the world can make me read current marvel sjw pandering, its just too bad.
>>
Actually, when you write good stories, this "diversity" thing occurs on its own. The only people who give a shit about diversity is rich white people who a guilt complex, who are the most racist people around. And they're usually leftists.

If Marvel really wanted to write relevant stories, they should be writing cyberpunk shit. They should be writing about government coverups, conspiracies, man vs machine... They should be writing shit Asimov wrote about ages ago.
>>
>>91269465
>I never really got how virtue signalling is defined by those who use it.

Probably because you're dumb.

>>You couldn't possibly believe in that because I don't. Therefore, you are virtue signalling.

Yeah, dumb.
>>
>>91269077
Oh fuck off, let people have their fun
They've had to put up with your whining for a lot longer, so give them the same courtesy
>>
>>91269453
Well they also have Based Jim Tensen, Goat-Starer.
>>
>>91269231
hahaha, well no one would ever expect Marvel to admit they screw shit up, is alwasy the readers fault, and they wonder why we stop SUPPORTING THEM WITH OUR MONEY, UNGRATEFUL CUNTS, WHO THEY THINK PAY THEIR BILLS???
>>
>>91269505
You sure got me, unless you're just virtue signalling?
>>
>>91268923
So let me get this stright for medium that has white males as top buyers the most powerful, smart people are a black super man, black female iron man, black female kid before was a male chimp and a space and time traveling lesbian mexican. Black mexican spider man.
I wonder why those white dudes aren't finding themself in those new comix and not buying stuff? I mean I would understood if the writers and people doing the art were all white, but it looks like they still are white jews or asians.
>>
File: qualitywriting.jpg (710KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
qualitywriting.jpg
710KB, 1988x3056px
really makes you ponder
>>
>>91269465
It's about doing something performatively, basically. As the primary reason. Like so many arguments it gets turned cancerous by the people who use it but at the core there's definitely a fair point there.
>>
They should also write about how people are getting torn apart by politics. It's not hard. I could do it. You just write about things both sides can agree on.

>I can't stand my parents because they have opposite political views, but I still love them.
>My kid has embraced a radical new trend, and I'm very concerned about it.
>My coworkers and I don't get along as well since the election.
>Some of my friends seem like zombified robots because they've become passionate about their political views.

And you don't have to talk about it directly. Use metaphors. That's what fucking Hydra is for.
>>
How many more of these threads are we going to have?
>>
>>91269531
Please tell me this is not a real thing, and it is some fan made stuff.
>>
>>91269542
All of them, apparently.
>>
>>91269531
You know, it's not like this page only pissed off white men. I know women who hate Aaron Thor because it reads in parts like a college student doing Feminism 101 who just HAS to tell you about it.
>>
File: 1473095776981.jpg (35KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1473095776981.jpg
35KB, 500x328px
>>91269465

It's generally a loudly announced belief without any conviction or action to back it up, especially if it'd be inconvenient for the virtue holder to do so.

Let me put it to you this way, who do you respect more? Somebody that volunteers at a soup kitchen every week, or somebody that spends a lot of time on twitter "raising awareness" by retweeting click-bait articles?

As far as comics go, if Marvel wants more diverse characters, you wanna know how they do it? Nice and slow. Maybe replace 1 established name at most(with a sensible set-up and time for that hero to retire/pass the mantle) and start up 2-3 new original characters. Do the long, hard work of establishing a nice setting and universe and background characters, give them a few years of solid stable arcs, nothing too ground-breaking, but focus on simple, good stories with basic fundamentals. What's one of the appeals of a big name in comics? You can pick up any known good Batman story and see basically the same thing: a dude waging a vigilante war at street level against interesting psychotics.

So you spend years slowly introducing more believable characters who happen to be women or gay or brown or whatever. That's diversity in comics.

Instead we get a bunch of hype building limp dick events, they build hate by shafting old favorites(remember Tony Stark? HE'S GONE!!! Thor? UNWORTHY!!!), and when we do try to reinvent characters they hire some dumbass webcomic artist who writes How Do You Do Fellow Children lines. Squirrel Girl, Wildcat, Wasp. I liked the idea of new Wasp until I read about six pages into it. Holy Hell. You can't disguise poor quality with cries of bigotry.

Oh and pic related. All the girls I named are functionally identical in personality: lol randumb so quirky to the point of autism. You can't have character without any risk.
>>
>>91269542
Until the schadenfreude wears off
>>
>>91269535
>That's what fucking Hydra is for.
Hydra now is only to represent how white cis men are all evil without exceptions
>>
>>91269542
as many it takes to the tumblerinas to leave
>>
>>91269586
LEAVE ME ALONE. I JUST WANT TO DRINK MY APPLE JUICE AND WHACK OFF TO STEVEN UNIVERSE.
>>
>>91269574

So until the old characters come back and still suck balls because they're written by the same people?
>>
File: what.jpg (124KB, 637x396px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
124KB, 637x396px
>>91269543
hmmmm
>>
I don't mind diversity and I don't mind new faces in comics. I actually encourage it, since comics really are fairly stagnant with the same old heroes dealing with the same old issues.

But why can't they fucking keep it to the new characters? Why did Thor have to be a woman? Why did Iron Man have to become a black woman? Kamala being Ms. Marvel I can take since that title has been thrown around all over the place in the past anyway, but she also could have easily been a new character.

Moon Girl is a good example of diversity done right. New character, original ideas (kind of) and the focus isn't on her being black or a girl.
>>
>>91269496
>They should be writing shit Asimov wrote about ages ago.

"I am awesome, also I'd fuck myself."
>>
>>91269592
YOU CAN DO THAT ON TUMBLR, NOW GO AWAY FOR FUCK SAKE. YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN LIKE 4CHAN!
>>
>>91268923
>virtue signaling
Neck yourself
>>
File: 1490937986006.png (95KB, 311x130px) Image search: [Google]
1490937986006.png
95KB, 311x130px
>>91269601
Because it's hard making new ideas and developing them. Better use someone who's already had the legwork done for them and fuck it all up with my glorified fanfiction tier ideas.
>>
>>91269644
I HAVE NO EXPLANATIONS, NEITHER LOGICAL NOR EMOTIONAL, FOR WHY I AM HERE. I SIMPLY CONSUME AND GO UP MY OWN BELLY BUTTON. I'LL PROBABLY BECOME A SEX OFFENDER IN MY 30S.
>>
>>91269601

Also, why is it that no one thinks it's enough for the character to be whatever it is they are (black/muslim/trans/woman) for diversity? It's like that's not good enough for them, and they have to beat you over the head with entire story lines and pages of dialogue about whatever special snowflake characteristic they have.

If you just had the character be "diverse" without forcing down the readers throats, then it would actually show diversity quite well and show that the characters are much more than just their race, religion or sex. Being so straight-forward and blunt about it just gives far less credibility to the "diversity" schtick and actually sets back whatever group they're representing by making the characters act like total assholes.
>>
>>91269697
THEN YOU CAN COME BACK WHEN YOU ARE 31, BY THEN YOU WILL BE 4CHAN MATERIAL
>>
>>91269533
>>91269568

But there in lies the problem, how do you know they're doing it performatively as opposed to genuinely? It seems like there's bias in that evaluation.

> Maybe replace 1 established name at most(with a sensible set-up and time for that hero to retire/pass the mantle) and start up 2-3 new original characters.

Isn't that what happened? Miles had been around since 2011. Then Kamala shortly after.

What decides what's "too fast" for an audience? Why is that it take years for black/gay/trans character to be believable, why wouldn't they just exist?

>You can't have character without any risk

I agree.
>>
>>91269723
NO NO NO NO NO STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS

FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M GOING TO GO BURN MY EBT MONEY
>>
>>91269723
>>91269738
AND THEN I'M GONNA THREATEN TO COMMIT SUICIDE. IT'LL BE ALL YOUR FAULT, ANON. ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU'LL BE THE ONE WHO DID IT. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.
>>
>>91269727
When people turn shipping into a morality issue, it's either disingenuous or they're legit crazy.
>>
>>91269727
>What decides what's "too fast" for an audience?
Throwing them in crossovers when their first runs are doing well. It's cool when lightning seems to strike early and you've got people, but throwing them in everything early because they've got hype will burn people out on them really fast. At least these days.
>>
File: 108alias.jpg (235KB, 964x1490px) Image search: [Google]
108alias.jpg
235KB, 964x1490px
>>91269727
Bendis was a shitlord in the 00s and now he's "found God."
Captain America, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Iron Man, and Hank Pym have all been replaced in the past few years and that's a problem.
>>
>>91269077
more sjw tears please
>>
>>91269747
>I'M GONNA THREATEN TO COMMIT SUICIDE.
WE DO LOVE THOSE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BROADCAST THAT LIVE ON /b/
TAG THE THREAD AS "AN HERO" OR SOMETHING
>>
>>91268923
>liberal propaganda fails again
what a shocker. next you are going to tell me that the democrats amazing strategy of calling all white racist and all men sexist also failed
>>
>>91269568
This man gets it
>>
>>91269089
yeah
have you seen Europe
white and all their culture will be a thing of the past int he next 50 years thanks to their retarded open borders policies and deep hatred of white people

liberals are the real nazis
>>
>>91269784
Hey, Jessica--loosen up and it won't hurt so bad!
>>
File: alan moore.jpg (42KB, 265x301px) Image search: [Google]
alan moore.jpg
42KB, 265x301px
I'm waiting for the day that Alan Moore makes some statement about feminism, and I'm going to fucking hate it.
>>
File: nu marvel.png (2MB, 1000x1512px) Image search: [Google]
nu marvel.png
2MB, 1000x1512px
The problem there is Marvel never aknowledging their artists/writers mistakes, so now it's the reader's fault for not buying this at full price.
It's the same shit as when people complained about greg land or poser art in main story arcs that ended up cancelled.
>>
There are two Iron Man comics currently. Neither of them star Tony Stark.

This is the problem. People want to read about the characters they like, not imposters to the name.
>>
>>91269873
He's still trying to find a way to piss of the most people with the least words.
>>
real question to all the /co/mblr liberal cucks

when is there enough "diverstiy"?
when white people are a minority in every western country?
when Christianity is dead?
when white men are less then 40% of students at university? opps that has already been the case for 20 years now

I hope you still get satisfied by jerking off to news stories about how some "refugee" raped another European women or how another Islamic attack cost the lives of docents of innocent Europeans

because that is all on you and your retarded world view
>>
>>91269875
Arcade a cute
>>
>>91269531

>Make utter trash comics even normies wont buy
>"The audience is just too racist and misogynistic to buy our products!"

really activates my almonds
>>
Everyone who unironically uses the phrase 'virtue signalling' should be gassed. If you look at someone attempting to do things that people will like and tell yourself "t-they're just signalling virtue!" you should be gassed. If you look at people attempting to be nice to others and tell yourself "virtue signalling!" because you are so upset by the idea of being nice to others you'd rather believe it's somehow a bad thing, you should be gassed. If you look at a media company attempting to make money from a broader audience by actually acknowledging their existence, and you interpret this (or any other attempt to interest/please people who are not you) as 'virtue signalling', you should be gassed. If you have taken flight from the world you share with other human beings in favour of a fake one where everybody is a cardboard facade, you should be gassed. Marvel can neither make good comics nor market them competently and if you agree with the retard blaming diversity for poor sales you should probably be gassed. Thanks
>>
>>91269764
>>91269751
So is that the function of diversity or of editorial?

>>91269784
How is it different than any other legacy character that's been done for the last 30-40 years?
>>
>>91269875
and that was official art.
to think I used to think Liefield was a hack.
>>
>>91269875
This looks like a webcomic.
>>
>>91269955
You are the one that should be gassed. If you can't see how bad Marvel virtue signalling is you should again be gassed. I mean really, it's like you either never read anything in this decade or you think shit like what they do is actually okay. Fuck you.
>>
>>91269568
It's funny you bring up soup kitchens.

Bendis used to work for a soup kitchen, think he still does, it's how he met his current wife. The thing is, he's a terrible writer and is trying to appropriate spiderman for his 8 black kids, 7 of which are adopted.

I'd actually have respect for him if he tried to make new balck chaarcters as popular, like McDuffy, but he's only interested in making his mark by taking an already established character for himself. He's fucking despicable.
>>
>>91269994
It looks like the quick doodle page a webcomic artist throws up because they're really busy that week.
>>
>>91269955
It's the hottest new buzzword right now, just a red pilling, snowflakes and cucks were a while ago. Also, I'd say the diversity comics are slumping due to how heavy handed marvel is about kicking out old characters and replacing them with poorly written or irrational characters, that would probably fill the villain role better with their actions and statements. People also get pissed off when you tell them they're wrong, no matter what, who knew?
>>
>>91269994
I've seen several webcomics with art MUCH better than that crap, and they are fucking free.
And I mean it
K6BD, buttsmith,Manly guys doing manly things, Poppy opossum, freaking OGLAF, ava's demon... all of them much better at art and plot, INCLUDING OGLAF, FOR FUCK SAKE, WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING MARVEL?
>>
>>91270031
and I mean, the buttsmith is porn, but the art is like a billion times better.
fucking SJW try to shit on Milo Manara, but when they try to make something, it looks like shit in comparison, its ridicule
>>
>>91269955
>>91270026
You stupid cunts, we're calling a spade a spade here. These people don't give a shit about what they're doing, they're doing ti to look progressive and cool to their friends. They think they're being "the good guys" by doing this horrid tripe and that anyone else is "on the worng side of history" they're just as delusional as you fucks are.
>>
>>91269026
I honestly wouldn't hate them in particular if I realistically thought young black girls were going to pick the books up. Young Black Women don't seem to have much geared towards them if it isn't like "Love and Hip Hop". But I just don't see why they would pick up comic books.

Riri was sloppily introduced but her actual story (note: plot points, not books) isn't that terrible.

It's funny the ANAD outreach didn't skew more latin since there has been a heavy latino influence on american comics especially since the late 80s, and because that group was found to be one of the more active spending groups in the country.

They're a major company, backed by fucking Disney, but their grasp of their product, audience, and simple economics seems pretty autistic.

It's like they tried selling an anti-breathalyzer device to the MADD group instead of alcoholics.
>>
>>91269095
Not every single piece of minority fiction made in the past 10 years puts out press releases on the basis of its minority fiction status.

You can't go on The View and then claim you're doing it for the right reasons.
>>
File: noice mate.png (877KB, 1066x568px) Image search: [Google]
noice mate.png
877KB, 1066x568px
>>91269568
>>
>>91269077
Your tears please me
>>
>>91269970
No comic company has ever been dumb enough to replace a bunch of their A-list white men within such a short period of time until now.
>>
>>91270031
>tfw Oglaf artist will never draw Xmen or Spidergirl
>>
>>91269594
Shit. I got to military come back after 2 years, and DC suddenly ok and marvel is shit.
>>
>>91269124

Best post I've seen on this topic.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 228x175px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 228x175px
>when you're right but everyone says you're wrong only to admit you were right later
>>
>>91270521
Man this is so true sometimes. that brevik guy, total nut case and I totaly disagree with the stuff he did. But when he did write his manifesto he pointed out that a wave of muslims will swarm europe and we will end up having to deal with rapes etc on a daily basis. fucker was right, but how can we say that someone who is definitly fucked up in his head was right?
>>
marvel should kill off black panther and replace him with a short, balding jewish guy and make him better at everything than black panther was. and when fans complain, marvel should berate them.
>>
>>91268923

I'll be frank, I hate everything about diversity. I'm Chinese, and I don't understand why you debase your heroes like this.

Comics are already a cyclical medium. Batman and Captain America will be having adventures when we're dead and gone. What people want is a never-ending story with good writing and art. No-one wants political commentary or ethnic replacements.

Hell, just look at Miles. What has Miles done in his entire series? He's the most boring fucker I've ever seen.
>>
>>91270486
So it's about replacing white men? How is that not identity politics?
>>
>>91270097

That's because virtue signaling was more important to them that appealing to the audience the character represented. They weren't targeting a racial demographic, they wanted a political and social one.

They traded traditional business sense for a one-time surge in interest from Facebook and Buzzfeed from a demographic that doesn't give a shit about buying comics and will move on to the next outrage/YASS QUEEN SLAY story when it comes out tomorrow.
>>
File: moon girl riri meet.jpg (419KB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
moon girl riri meet.jpg
419KB, 1800x2767px
>>91268923
Riri is a GREAT addition to the Marvel Universe and so is Moon Girl
>>
>>91270589
> No-one wants political commentary

Comics always had political commentary. Superman beat up bankers, Capt. America was created as anti-nazi propoganda.
>>
>>91270589
Preach my asian friend. I am Russian and I do not understand why they are doing this to themselfs either. It is as if they somehow liked to shit on their own stuff.
>>
>>91270620

Sure, in the past. Now they fight more generic evils, and I'm fine with that.

It's not like we get Batman versus Islamic terrorists, for instance.
>>
>>91270637
Miller managed to sneak that in by making them Kryptonian.
>>
>>91270620
I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF READING THIS.

That's fucking disingenuous at best. The political commentary of punching Hitler is much different than Titania giving in to Whor because muh feminism.

I'm not going to sit here and say you never read the comics you claim are political. I won't say you just read those examples in a blog post from someone who read a wiki page.

But I will say you misread them if you think they bare ANY resemblance to the sloppy, heavy-handed garbage Marvel particularly puts out these days.
>>
File: 1421341366116.png (63KB, 263x343px) Image search: [Google]
1421341366116.png
63KB, 263x343px
>>91269026
Riri isn't a bad character is what bugs me. Her only crime is being a legacy character to a shit hero and is a diversity push.

Her current arc under any under circumstance would be completely harmless but her being tagged on with all this bullshit is why Tony will be back and she will fail.
>>
>>91270609
Well I could imagine that with art like this moon girl could be interesting for pedos.
>>
File: s58.jpg (32KB, 218x345px) Image search: [Google]
s58.jpg
32KB, 218x345px
>>91270704
>>
And yet they just keep on doing it.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/03/us/marvel-america-chavez-superhero-trnd/
>>
>>91270706
If she hadn't spoiled an event before it ended (even if nobody cared about CW2) and wasn't marketed so hard as BLACK IRON MAN GIRL YASSSS FUCK MRAS then she would be doing fine. It's a pretty decent story even if the individual issues are clunky. Her backstory is decently compelling besides being a bit unoriginal.

The press they thought would boost her I think was the most counter-productive thing in the world.
>>
>>91270609
They are redundant and superfluous.
showing up from nowhere as the most intelligent person in the universe kinda goes nowhere, you can write a few stories about how you access that position by beating the older guys but then what? Achieve godhood? Because the only reason Mr Fantastic isn't God already is that he's an asshole.
>>
>>91270704
>muh fake nerd

It really isn't, even in your criticism, it's of the handling and not that there was any substantial difference, if not your opposition to those politics.
>>
>>91270746
>No response
So you saw I was right and just didn't like my tone?

The purpose of my anger was to express frustration with people who make disingenuous points.
>>
>>91269875
what

is this a real comic that costs money?
>>
File: forever diverse.jpg (68KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
forever diverse.jpg
68KB, 400x565px
>>91270704
You tell 'em boss.
>>
>>91270609
I though only japs were allowed to draw girls like that.
>>
>>91270785
you're responding to someone else.

>>91270784 please tell me the subtle intricacies of punching Hitler or the literal embodiment of the proletariat punch capitalism.
>>
File: explain_this_marvel_reac.png (142KB, 259x266px) Image search: [Google]
explain_this_marvel_reac.png
142KB, 259x266px
>>91270820
marvel does it every once on a while, not an edit and she is like 12, does she have to dress like EMMA FROST?
>>
>>91270777
>Because the only reason Mr Fantastic isn't God already is that he's an asshole.
Reed is the architect of the post-Secret Wars multiverse so he more or less is God now.
>>
>>91269531
God, that's terrible. I'd be all for a female lead book with the Norse gods, but they really dropped the ball with this shit.
>>
>>91270784
Show me one example as heavy handed as Titania/Whor or the garbage seen here >>91269875.

I'm responding to who ever responded to me. If you see no difference in punching the head of a country we were in open war with and TITANIA GIVING UP IN A FIGHT BECAUSE OF FEMINISM I don't even need to insinuate that you don't read comics. You don't read anything because you clearly cannot read.
>>
>>91270879
We had it with Journey into Mystery starring Sif and hardly anyone bought it.
>>
>>91269089
>>91269852
Sometimes I feel like you people don't even know what a liberal is, you're just following the popular conservative crowd and parroting everything they say. Not every liberal is a SJW nor do they agree with them. I know it's difficult to form your own opinion when you're in a hivemind but at least try to not sound like a retard.
>>
>>91270761
Am I wrong or did Robbie Reyes have his own series?

Is America really the first latin character with a solo?
>>
>>91270957
>Is America really the first latin character with a solo?
Of fucking course not.
>>
File: 839.jpg (15KB, 227x205px) Image search: [Google]
839.jpg
15KB, 227x205px
>>91268923
>What do you mean they're not buying our comics?
>We called them racist sexist bigoted idiots so they should be buying our comics
>>
>>91270927
If you aren't American than you're right. But In America Liberal means lefitst. Liberal and Conservative are misnomers we insist on using.

>>91270975
I was like 99.9% sure. CNN stays posting fake news.
>>
File: 0967.jpg (28KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
0967.jpg
28KB, 264x292px
>>91268923
I don't really follow this shit but I thought DC was doing the whole diversity thing too but actually managing to sell comics because they had good stories first and foremost
>>
I'd make the arguement it wasn't the diversity but the total lack of engaging stories and believable reasons that iconic characters retired to be replaced by a minoriteam. Like, it shouldn't be that hard to do. People want to read iron man for iron man. So introduce someone they'd have to mentor or rescue or something sort of rival, don't flanderize them and give them some sick pathos, and boom. Instantly better. "Blaming" diversity or people who "hate diversity" is just going to make the problem worse. People are already getting killed out there for this shit anyway.
>>
>>91270785
>Cletus has a new meltdown in /co/
>>
>>91271009
The people who complain about these things weren't going to take too well to minority sidekicks/students.
>>
>>91270996
Even in America, not every liberal is a SJW cuck. It's difficult to be in the middle of the political spectrum because it feels like everyone is either extremely left or extremely right. Everyone just assumes they know exactly how the "other side" is.
>>
>>91270589
Miles was pretty good at the beginning and in 1610 in general.
In 616 he is just a brat that took on the name of Spiderman just because.
616 was the death of Miles, he just sells because he carries the name Spiderman and even that is slowly fading away
>>
>>91271105
His stinger hax has to go.
>>
>>91269531
Way to ruin Titania and Creel.
>>
>>91270575

Well, the daily rape festival is complete bullshit, so no. If people would stop being so fucking terrified of anyone different skin colour and reach out to neighbours or at least act fucking civil in publicly, it would do a world of good to these anxious, fucked up people who are escaping their own dictators and religious zealots.

I don't fucking get how it's so hard to understand, and there's a gigantic media empire making money on making people as fucking scared as possible, and scared people do horrible, dangerous things. Fuck.
>>
>>91271018
>Cletus
Funny. You don't know a thing about me. And the implications of "Cletus" are about as far removed from my actual reality as possible.

I see you realized I made a good point though since you're still deciding to ignore it and respond to my tone. Which shows us who's really the one that looks like an inbred-fool. One who can't or doesn't read comics.
>>
>>91269101
So do I, my brother.
>>
>>91271037

Probably, but who cares? The books wouldn't have aver tanked because in this hypothetical, the stories would have been good, while keeping their intended purpose.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (22KB, 245x322px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
22KB, 245x322px
>>91271145
>you don't read comics? You're an inbred fool and I hate you
>>
>>91270996
You can be socially conservative but fiscally liberal and vice versa.
>>
File: 45734563245.jpg (10KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
45734563245.jpg
10KB, 200x303px
>>91271142
>You shouldn't be worried about people who follow death cults centered around a slaving warlord pedophile
>>
>>91271142
>I don't fucking get how it's so hard to understand
You do realize people hold that view just from the complete opposite view?

You aren't right, they aren't wrong. You hvae different views, something the entire world needs to accept. But him not wanting to accept people in to his country when there have been problems with assimilation is no more right or wrong than you saying that assimilation deficit is because the locals are assholes.

The locals wouldn't be assholes if they assimilate quicker, they'd assimilate quicker if the locals weren't assholes.

You aren't better than those who don't want to help others. They simply prioritize differently than you.
But how about those things called comics?
>>
>>91271142
It's funny how plenty of "moderate" Muslims believe in outlawing homosexuality and less rights for women but liberals like you constantly wolf down their cocks to virtue signal to other liberals
>>
>>91271142
Yeah, all that tolerance, open doors immigration, mass pro-multiculturalism propaganda by the media and criminalizing wrongthink sure helped all those people who've been raped or murdered by immigrants in Europe over the last few years. The western world is already handling dindus and islam with silk gloves, and it does nothing.

Don't you think it's time to face the facts already?
>>
>>91269531
I don't have the rule63 edit of this.
>>
>>91271191
Waco texas?
>>
>>91271236
What about it
>>
>>91271189
In america conservative and liberal do not mean what they are supposed to. That was my point. Not that we don't have a scale.

>>91271182
I'm going to keep responding because every post you don't reply to my point proves how little you know and can talk about comics. Your bullshit about comics always being political was called out and you don't have the information to refute it.
>>
>>91269117
It's both
>>
>>91271207
Assimilation means different things to different people as well.
>>
>>91271120
That's just the icing of the cake.
And a monthly reminder that Bendis is a terrible writer
>>
>>91270883
>>91270818
>>
>>91271256
Are you the anon I responded to? If so that's beside the point completely. If not, assimilation is set by the locals. New comers don't set the limit for how much to assimilate.

The massive debate waging world-wide is that those in-favor of accepting new members to the community condemn those who don't. Those being condemned reply with "you want people who you disagree with more than us". But in more abrasive terms on each side.
>>
File: falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>91270589
>I'll be frank, I hate everything about diversity. I'm Chinese,
This is why I love the Chinese
>>
>>91271310
Is that supposed to be any different than punching hitler?

You thought this disproved my point? Or were you showing me another example that "politics" used to mean shitting on a country we went to war with?
>>
>>91269210
What's funny is that there's a very detailed rebuttal on cbr that I haven't seen posted yet. Jeeze I wonder why
>>
>>91271316
Not, and while I agree that newcomers don't set the limit for how much to assimilate, I think it's possible for the (for want of a better word) established population to set those limits in such a way as they can never actually be met.
>>
>>91271209

Or that I support them being able to live peaceful, real lives vets regardless of what they believe in. I don't support them because theyre potential team mates. Politics isn't fucking sports and the people who treat it a single such are ruining people's lives.
>>
marvels problem with diversity is the same problem they always have; once marvel has an idea they spam the hell out of it and make people sick of it. they did the same thing with

>crossovers
>card games
>foil/holo/bullshit covers
>movies

and whenever a new character or franchise gets hot they run it into the ground the same way. they're stupid children.
>>
File: Male.jpg (62KB, 388x546px) Image search: [Google]
Male.jpg
62KB, 388x546px
>>91269094
>>91269077
>>
>>91269164
This man has dome good taste
>>
I feel like we had this exact thread with these exact posts the other day. I mean, these EXACT posts. It feels like I'm watching a time loop or something.
>>
>>91270609
WTF, I like Moon Girl and Riri now??
>>
>>91271345
>sjw comics journalist claims the problem isn't with their ideology
Of course they would.
>>
File: Renee-Montoya-as-Question-1.jpg (163KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
Renee-Montoya-as-Question-1.jpg
163KB, 640x361px
>>91270957
No, that's why they said the first "lesbian" latina with a solo. Renee never got a solo.
>>
>>91271142

>If people would stop being so fucking terrified of anyone different skin colour

I'm sure it has everything to do with "skin color" and nothing to do with the actions of these groups. Or is pattern recognition rayciss as well?
>>
>>91271349
That's true, absolutely. But that part of the conversation will never take place until we get past the "open" side saying the "closed" side is bigoted. When the "closed" side's reasoning is that they people coming in are more closed than the closed side.

I'm not on the side of NOT allowing mosques to be built like has even happened in LIBERAL new york. Assimilation shouldn't mean practicing islam in a closet. But well-off, bleeding heart people shouldn't be making decisions for the people that aren't as well off and will be living near and with the newcomers. Especially while calling them morally corrupt or flat out evil.

>>91271345
Because most of us don't frequent those sites we just read what's posted here. Link us if it's such a good rebuttal. Though I doubt it amounts to anything more than "it was the price and the events" when those are clearly untrue when looking at the sales numbers.
>>
File: Das it mane.jpg (96KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
Das it mane.jpg
96KB, 540x539px
>>91271247
>I'm going to keep responding because I love to be butthurt
>>
>>91271427
Didn't she?
Marvel's stealth minis are still minis.
>>
>>91271414
You're on an online discussion board, we've been talking about the same shit more or less for the last 37 years.
>>
>>91271351
They don't live peaceful real lives, even when the native population gives them a chance to do so. Even the next generation ones who are born in the first world destination country turn into violent crooks and terrorists.
>>
>>91271227

No, because the facts you subscribe to aren't facts. They're opinions. You CAN find the fact she about actual crime rates and compare the data to older historic data, or about how sweden catalogues its rape cases differently in that it has a broader meaning so more cases get filed as rape, including domestic abuse.

But you won't. Either you're legitimately so afraid of some nebulous other that you can't think of them as people anymore, or you're just doing this because it's fun, or funny, or whatever really drives /pol/ these days. I don't expect to change your mind. But I hope I convince others not to take whatever dark pact people like you offer. You're ruining lives, getting people killed, and you don't even give s fuck.
>>
File: small.1408743250.png (627KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
small.1408743250.png
627KB, 500x454px
>>91271336
>It doesn't count because I say it doesn't

You've been arguing that that politics in comics are somehow new, I say they've always been there, but somehow it doesn't count when it happen then. And somehow WWII wasn't fucking political.

But here's another one. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judgement_Day_(comics)
>>
>>91271335
East Asians are very good at adopting and assimilating.

Has something to do with their culture centered around constantly shifting leaders and dynasties.
>>
>>91271345
>Jeeze I wonder why
I dunno, maybe not a lot of people here visit CBR?
>>
>>91271461
She's DC, and she only had a solo for one issue when they temporary revived the first volume of The Question during Blackest Night.
>>
File: Tails.jpg (40KB, 290x333px) Image search: [Google]
Tails.jpg
40KB, 290x333px
>>91269164
Shouldn't you be posting this picture on /an/ though? This is a comic book board bro.
>>
>>91271450
http://www.cbr.com/no-diversity-didnt-kill-marvels-comic-sales/

It looks at the numbers of everything selling in the last two years Marvel, and sees that every single book lost 40-60% after being relaunched with Secret Wars
>>
File: Fuck you all, I'm out of here.jpg (118KB, 539x774px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you all, I'm out of here.jpg
118KB, 539x774px
>SJWs want comics to pander to them but don't buy them, and whine about /pol/ meanwhile
>/pol/ want comics to pander to them but don't buy them, and whine about SJWs meanwhile
>>
>>91271486
Isn't America the only country in the world with a bipartisan system?
>>
>>91271469

Why don't you look up the ethnic makeup of criminals in Sweden, or really anywhere else in western Europe.

Africans and Middle Easterners dominate violent crime statistics, despite being a small minority.
>>
>>91269124

Case in point, DC has been diverse, too. They just do it seamlessly.

Which is how you do it.
>>
>>91271518
>Cletus talks about countries he's never heard about
>>
>>91271492
Crime Bible: Five Lessons of Blood and Final Crisis: Revelations were Renee solos.
>>
>>91271467

And that's false. It's garbage info, from garbage sources. I'm a canadian. I'm surrounded by Arabic and indian and Asian people, and everything is fucking fine. You know where crime comes from here? Angry white people and impoverished indignities who've been systematically disenfranchised and abandoned by the system. Not immigrants. The omission isn't on me to prove that entire groups of people are barbaric monsters.
>>
>>91271486

Not the Chinese, look at Canada or most big cities in the US. They refuse to learn English, are incredibly rude, and constantly try to fuck over the native population for their Chinese brethren. They are not westerners in any sense.
>>
>>91271450
You kind of make it sound like the issue is "not in my backyard" and I get that. It's a human response. But as far as legislation goes we kind of need one law for everybody, don't we? Or secession.

Not to mention that it should go both ways. If the "well off bleeding heart people" (itself kind of an ad hominem but I more or less agree with it so whatever) want to accept newcomers no strings attached (sanctuary cities) should they be threatened or penalized for that?
>>
>>91269367
Helmet hair for my afro solidifies it into the shape of a helmet.
>>
>>91271531

>no argument
>>
>>91271539
>Angry white people and impoverished indignities who've been systematically disenfranchised and abandoned by the system
I.e. Cletus himself. But he won't admit it, ever.
>>
>>91271539
>a fucking leaf
That explains everything.
>>
>>91269542

Until DC makes good movies and DC fans don't feel driven to deflect attention to Marvel.
>>
>>91271486
>East Asians are very good at adopting and assimilating.
Ha ha what? They literally have their own towns.
>>
>>91271579
You deserve something better, Cletus. Like a book, for instance.
>>
>>91271455
You can claim I'm butthurt but I'm actually pretty satisfied with the way this particular interaction has gone. You post reaction images without any response because you think you're making me mad. I respond because it shows that my side of the debate has points to be made and yours does not.

>>91271531
You love that cletus remark. You're just calling everyone cletus now.

>>91271471
Tell me first how a woman known for loving a fight giving up because she appreciates feminism is the same as attacking a country we were openly at war with. With one of the examples having a minstrel black guy on the cover.

I'll respond to your "muh black astronaut" being completely different as well once you do so.
To avoid being told I have no response it's because the black astronaut revelation is meant to be a celebration not to say black guys are better astronauts than white guys or to say that gravity decided it didn't want to fight him out of respect for what he's doing
>>
>>91268923

Why do people think Marvel is going to stop this forced diversity? SJWs are immune to self-reflection and unable to admit that they are wrong unless forced to do so by their fellow politically-correct intolerant hate-mongers.

Marvel's diversity push has replaced/downgraded all the major characters, so they've nearly reached the limit of what they can do. They certainly won't backpedal, though.
>>
>>91271518

No, maybe you should and stop treating breitbart articles, or wherever you get YOUR facts from like some sort of bastion of journalistic integrity. The Sweden rape capital was debunked years ago, by several reputable journalism sources, AND raw data, AND Sweden itself. If you're going to continue this fight in spite of that it means you're way too attached to your ideology. The world isn't so fucking horrible man. It seems like it is, but it's still the most peaceful it's ever been, and things are going to get better, provided the entire western world isn't destabilized by Russian cyberintelligence.
>>
File: GW050.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
GW050.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>DC is doing fine
>Marvel is being punished for its sins
>US white trash is realizing how Drumpf has cheated them
>>
>>91271603

>still no argument
>>
>>91271603
What happened to quoting the statistics bro? Immigrants and second/third generation immigrants were massively overrepresented and your brain couldn't handle it, much like Sweden stopped keeping track of ethnicity in criminal statistics because they told the harsh truth.
>>
>>91269124
Can we just sticky this post for every time the sjw/diversity boogieman comes up?
>>
>>91271584

>le "/pol/ Canadians must be liars and shitposters because they live in a stable society with diverse ethnicity and people aren't being beheaded in the streets" meme
>>
>>91271619
>I'm winning this online debate!
Congrats, Cletus. Have a six pack on me.
>>
>>91268923
Are we going to have this thread every time a new clickbait article about it comes out?
And are those threads going to be full of people who make arguments about the clickbait title rather than the actual quotes?

You betcha
>>
>>91269727
>What decides what's "too fast" for an audience?
Market research before you do it, sales after its done.
>>
>>91271628
>reputable journalism sources, AND raw data, AND Sweden itself
the officials words weight very little for that sort of matter.
>>
>>91271628
>The world isn't so fucking horrible
His is. When you're too lazy, too poor, and too illiterate to be worth a shit, what can you do other than blaming others?
>>
>>91271671
>everyone lies except for Aryans like me
We know, Cletus.
>>
>>91271531
"Cletus" forgot to mention the slavs, but apart from that he was correct. MENA people and slavs are responsible for the vast majority of serious crime around here.

t. Swede
>>
>>91271628
>The Sweden rape capital was debunked years ago, by several reputable journalism sources, AND raw data, AND Sweden itself.

You aren't addressing my point, which was that is the ethnic makeup of rapists in Sweden is disproportionately non-European. I don't read Breitbart.

>The world isn't so fucking horrible man. It seems like it is, but it's still the most peaceful it's ever been, and things are going to get better, provided the entire western world isn't destabilized by Russian cyberintelligence.

You're going to make this peaceful world a whole lot worse by importing hordes of violent, inbred religious fanatics.
>>
>>91271619
BECAUSE THE NATION WAS DIVIDED ON EVEN GOING TO WAR UNTIL PEARL HARBOR. THERE WERE GODDAMN NAZI SYMPATHIZERS IN AMERICA AT THAT POINT.

You. dunce. This entire conversation started because you said politics were ruining comics. I show you multiple examples of how they always existed, and now you're going on about minstrels.

>muh black astronaut
Sure racism in 1955 was apolitcal.
>>
>>91271671

SO everyone is wrong and you can't trust anything anyone says who would be in a position to have real perspective on the matter because it's a conspiracy. I'm sorry you feel that way.
>>
>>91271504
>http://www.cbr.com/no-diversity-didnt-kill-marvels-comic-sales/

He wrote all of that to say:

>The problem, instead, appears to be a hollowing-out of Marvel’s traditional A-List, titles whose sales have dropped by tens of thousands of copies in the past few years.

So getting rid of white-male A-listers to put out diverse characters led to a sales drop. And those diverse characters couldn't hold the sales.

His point doesn't match his premise.
>>
>>91269109
>Maybe a Muslim who actually supports Sharia law?
Like kamala?
>>
>>91270097
>It's funny the ANAD outreach didn't skew more latin since there has been a heavy latino influence on american comics especially since the late 80s, and because that group was found to be one of the more active spending groups in the country.

Yeah this struck me as weird. I mean we have Robbie Reyes but nobody buys his books even if they're honestly pretty great, and nobody seems to care about America Chavez.
>>
>>91270784

Would that have been better or worse if it was written as "AAAYY LMAO GTFO" instead?
>>
>>91271690
>slavs
Now that's useless people. I mean, did Eastern Europe ever be relevant or useful to this world? I say never.
>>
File: Niggers of Europe.png (640KB, 989x764px) Image search: [Google]
Niggers of Europe.png
640KB, 989x764px
>>91271737
>>
>>91271698

And you're flanderizing entire nationalities of people as monsters. They're fucking not. But the world sure is easier when you have Orcs or demons or reapers an ENEMY to scream at. Extremists exist. They're not getting in. The western world, contrary to what your conspiracy sources tell you, VET people.

Can people become radicalized later on when they're living in shit conditions alienated from people in their new home? Yes. Fucking do something about it. Treat them like people, reach out, go do some fucking charity work snd treat them like people who've been uprooted and lost everything instead of cartoon monsters who might explode at any second.
>>
>>91271707
>I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF READING THIS.
>That's fucking disingenuous at best. The political commentary of punching Hitler is much different than Titania giving in to Whor because muh feminism.

That was my original point. Which you still have not addressed. So who's the dunce?

I didn't say they were ruining comics. I said that it was much different and that the BS line of "they've always been political" is disingenuous.

You clearly just want to call me cletus some more and act superior but you have yet to tell me why someone who OBSESSES over fighting would give up in a fight because of a respect for feminism.

or how that is, IN ANY WAY, similar to punching the head of a country we were at war with.

Which I have repeated.

And you didn't even respond to what I said about the astronaut being a celebration of being not a comparison of being better.
>>
>>91271765
>1 out of 1,000 Slavs did something useful
>therefore all Slavs are useful
>implying Americans ever cared about science or literature
lol
>>
>>91271789
>You clearly just want to call me cletus some more
How can you think such a thing about me, Cletus?
>>
>>91271781
>t naive
>>
>>91269109
>Maybe a Muslim who actually supports Sharia law? (as the vast majority of all Muslims do),
This is the funniest given that the religious right in the US is all about the bible when they make and argue their laws.
>>
>>91271713
Not really, X-Men have about the same ethnic makeup as usual but they're also bombing historically. Even ASM is and Peter is still there.
>>
>>91271810

In fearful day, in raging night, motherfucker.
>>
>>91271765
I'll grant them the 1812 Overture, but the other claims have very little validity.
>>
>>91271796
Nah, fuck off.
99 percent of humankind is nothing but future compost. Doesn't stop you faggots from self-aggrandizing by circlejerking over the achievements of people who share your race.
>>
>>91271808
>Again, I have no point so I'll just shitpost.

>>91271828
What do you mean "not really" that's literally a quote from the article.
>>
>>91271828
The X-Men are bombing because they deliberately sabotaged them Inhumans shit.
There are a variety of reasons why Marvel's sales are slumping, and the diversity push and low-selling diversity books are definitely one of them.
>>
>>91271716
Kamala supports stoning people? I thought she liked the gays? Im constantly seeing her not in a hijab in pubic.

Kamala supporting sharia law is fucking laughable
>>
>>91271840
>99 percent of humankind is nothing but future compost
Do you include yourself in that percentage?
>>
>>91271844
I mean it's not really the minority push as books that don't or only marginally suffered from it are bombing too.
>>
>>91271781
>Extremists exist. They're not getting in
You actually believe the retarded shit you're saying, now that's unbelievable.

All those people who've been brutalized or killed in Europe thanks to the religion of piss or kangz would've been fine and living their lives if they weren't let it. We should have no obligation to risk our lives and wellbeing letting them in, hell if positions were reversed they would treat white immigrants a million times worse in their countries.
>>
File: john3.jpg (194KB, 361x338px) Image search: [Google]
john3.jpg
194KB, 361x338px
>>91271789
>"they've always been political" is disingenuous.
No it isn't, as I've shown.

>You clearly just want to call me cletus
Again you're clearly responding to multiple people.

>or how that is, IN ANY WAY, similar to punching the head of a country we were at war with.

Because. Its. Political. You are confusing the literal definition for whatever you think is "legitimately" political.

>And you didn't even respond to what I said about the astronaut being a celebration of being not a comparison of being better.

Because it has nothing to do with whether or not it was political. And you kinda tip your hand here, it's not that it was or wasn't political for you it was always about "muh feminazzees"
>>
>>91271796
>1 out of 1000 Muslims isn't a violent savage
>therefore all Muslims are good
>>
>>91271838

Slavs contributed greatly to or influenced literature, music, science and cinema. To call them "useless people who never did anything of value" is a straight-up idiocy.
>but muh billions of bydlo
Great, White people never achieved anything of value because there's 10000 chavs on 1 Einstein.

>>91271861
Yes.
What's the matter? Not the answer you expect, you little faggot?
You, me and pretty much anyone on this shit site will never achieve or amount to anything. Now go back to talking to your parents asking them to tell you how special you are because your fragile ego is shattered by the truth.
>>
>>91271781
>Extremists exist. They're not getting in

Funny how attacks keep happening then. Then again I'm sure it's just the religion of peace's way of saying thanks.

But honestly, you deserve to have a loved one be raped and murdered by a mudshit
>>
File: AC859-001.jpg (498KB, 1280x1964px) Image search: [Google]
AC859-001.jpg
498KB, 1280x1964px
>>91270784
Is this suppose to be a reoccurring thing for Supes?
>>
>>91271781

>And you're flanderizing entire nationalities of people as monsters.

How is being capable of pattern recognition "flanderizing"? Real life isn't a cartoon, they're actual people from and actual violent culture. They aren't cartoon monsters, they're actual monsters.

>Can people become radicalized later on when they're living in shit conditions alienated from people in their new home? Yes. Fucking do something about it. Treat them like people, reach out, go do some fucking charity work snd treat them like people who've been uprooted and lost everything instead of cartoon monsters who might explode at any second.

So the free housing, free food, free childcare, free school, free university, free medical, and significantly lowered standards for them wasn't enough? We just need to give and give and give until these freeloaders from an foreign culture feel at home enough so they won't kill us?

I'm asking you this honestly: why not just deport them? You seem to think their cultures aren't violent, and that they will feel alienated in Western culture. Why not send them home?
>>
>>91271847
By the way the funny thing here is that Gabriel did acknowledge all these reasons as valid and detailed the ways they're addressing them. They went too wild with events and relaunches, so none of that for the next 18 months after Secret Empire. Inhumans shilling failed, so the X-Men are going to back to a more familiar good vs evil status quo. But the diversity line gets those sweet clicks so that's the one thing that gets chosen as a headline and the one part of it everyone focuses on.
>>
>>91271899

I get it, you're scared. Sometimes bad things happen and everyone scrambles to find a reason. But when you change your lifestyles and societies based on fear, the monsters win. The world is going to be fine, and so are you.
>>
>>91271850
Funny how the only decent Muslims are the ones that are pretty lax about following Islam
>>
>>91271965
Yeah, he's a perfect allegory for the immigrant experience. Certain anon think that's apolitical though.
>>
>>91271781
>Muslims aren't violent animals
>Now be nice to them or they'll slaughter everyone around them
>>
>>91271765

We're just teasing you, Piotr. Have some vodka and calm down.
>>
>>91271900
Being at war with a country is not the same as disagreeing with MRAs.

You are never going to prove that point because it just isn't the same. You, for some reason, see no difference in comparing punching the head of an aggressive foreign power with shitting on MRAs.

And how am I tipping my hand. My point HAS CONSISTENTLY been that politics were different in comics. Not that they weren't there. It was all about the presentation.

Celebrating that a black guy is the same as a white guy in terms of astronautical prowess is that exact opposite of shitting on your readers for not linking Jane.
>>
>>91271469
>You're ruining lives, getting people killed, and you don't even give s fuck.
Not that anon, but that's how I'm seeing your side. Pathological altruism, and paving the road to hell with good intentions. We're watching the repeat of that time when the Roman empire allowed a bunch of Goth refugees who were fleeing from the Huns to cross the river Danube and enter the Roman soil for a safe haven. Result: the tension between the refugees and the natives was one of the reasons contributing to the fall of Rome.

Turkey's president Erdogan recently urged European Turks to get five children each in order to conquer Europe from within. How much more clearly do they have to state their intentions before you're willing to listen to them and consider whether there's cause for concern?

Mass migration can destroy societies and eradicate ethnicities. Demographics of the Western societies are changing, and it will inevitably cause tension and conflict. I don't want it and I would've wished to prevent all the bloodshed we've had to witness, but people like you kept saying "don't worry, it will work out in the end, you're a racist for talking about problems".

I suppose that even in the worst case scenario, life will keep going on. Sure, if islam wins the cultural war, things will get shitty for women, atheists, gays and other groups that islam has a grudge against. But if that is the future that people have chosen for themselves, what can you do.
>>
File: AC 858-08 Shazam-LegionBoy.jpg (482KB, 1280x1975px) Image search: [Google]
AC 858-08 Shazam-LegionBoy.jpg
482KB, 1280x1975px
>>91271965
>>
>>91269471
they'll just fire a bunch of writers and artists to recoup and probably give themselves raises
>>
>>91271971
The monsters already won m8. The bankers, globalists and islamists already came out on top.
>>
File: pdf122.jpg (164KB, 629x1296px) Image search: [Google]
pdf122.jpg
164KB, 629x1296px
>>91271942
>>91271950
>>91271966
>another metldown
Anyway, thank you for hating Europe so much, Cletus. That means you will never visit it, and the continent will be a better place for it.
>>
>>91271950
>>91271966
>>91271899

I hope your fear of things that will never affect you doesn't eat you alive, because you sounds like you're filling a void with it.
>>
>>91271942
Why are we talking about Slavs? Is this /pol/?
>>
>>91272048
We were talking about Marvel comics, but you know, Cletus needs so much attention.
>>
>>91272029
>>91272034
>Like I totally am against people treating politics like team games like I don't care about people's ethnicity of beliefs I just want them to be happy
>you fucking white male

I love how every liberal is a lying two-faced hypocrite
>>
>>91272017
I know Islamists are scary and all but they aren't exactly winning anything aside for a small number of Muslim countries.
>>
>>91271971
If you wipe out the countries haboring the terrorits its game over. Quick end to everything and then people can move wherever they want. Are you trying to promote the genocide of a country? Geez anon i agree it would work but it's a little brutal.
>>
>>91271973
>Funny how the only decent *religious people* are the ones that are pretty lax about following *their respective dogmas*
>>
>>91272034
It sounds like you're filling the void in your skull with a lot of virtue signalling and love of Islam
>>
>>91272034

You don't seem to be addressing any of the arguments presented. There has been a massive increase in terror attacks/rape/general crime since the migrants started pouring in, and even before then the non-European minority dominated violent crime rates. How is recognizing this "fear"? Can you at least attempt to logically address the arguments that have been presented?
>>
>>91271973

The less one follows Islam, the better of a person they are.
>>
>>91272065

>racism against non-whites is a care belief of white people
>>
>>91272065
>I just want them to be dead
Fixed. You white trash are such psychos.
>>
>>91272091
Yep. But according to liberals it's only okay to say that about Christianity. Meanwhile Islam is perfect and not to be touched.
>>
>>91272104
You can hate white people all you want m8 I just love pointing out your hypocrisy.
>>
>>91272029
>>91272060
>I'LL JUST CALL EVERYONE CLETUS WHETHER IT MEANS ANYTHING OR NOT XD
I'd say you're autistic, but this resembles paranoid schizophrenia more.
>>
>>91272136
Nah, I just hate white trash. They think everyone is out to get them and they're always lazying around.
>>
>>91272000

I understand that.my. BUT a handful of bad people like erdrogan, who IS a fucking awful person, aren't the norm. It's one thing to say things like that but another to make people act on it. Most people, everywhere, want their needs met, IE food and shelter and a social group. To assume entire nations are devout Islamists is total bullshit. In America, the self proclaimed "Christian" nation, everyone isn't Christian. Far from it. Most people don't give a fuck about any religion and just try to get on with their lives. Why assume different anywhere else? If turkey suddenly starts drafting and beings a real war with Europe, likely backed by russia, which is a REAL thing I'm afraid of, then we should freak out. But to assume there's this secret plot to move brown people in and then rise up sounds insane. The logistics of it are so batshit, and the chance of success even more so. I just don't agree.

Terrorism is scary. That's the point of it. And when people enact knee jerk policies that cause unrest and division in their own populace, people like erdrogan win.
>>
>>91271781

No, people hate Islamists due to their Islamic ideology, not their race or nationality.

If it looks like someone hates a Muslim for their nationality, it's because Muslims have already genocided all non-Muslims in that country, therefore Islam and that country are synonymous.
>>
Itt /pol/ and SJWs flinging shit at each other.
>>
>>91269094
>Someone did something I disagree with
>Assume I know everything about them
>They can't possibly differ from me on only one thing
>They must encapsulate everything I dislike since that makes it easier for me to write them off as "other:
>Better stay in the thread and shitpost rather than go to another thread
>>
>>91272136

>implying criticising aspects of white culture is the same thing as hating all white people

And it will never ,ever be the same thing, no matter how many times you try and deny it.
>>
File: 1491251520504.jpg (636KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1491251520504.jpg
636KB, 1280x1007px
join the manga side for heroes
>>
>>91272150
>Cletus shows what he learned from living in asylums for the criminally insane
>>
>>91272158
>I'm so accepting of everyone except this group which I hate god I'm so much better than that group

Keep it coming
>>
>>91272123

Islam is shit. Just like every religion. It's tribalism based on imaginary friends.

But here's the thing. Every brown dude or lady isn't an Islamist anymore than every white person isn't a Christian.
>>
File: fubukitransparent.png (127KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
fubukitransparent.png
127KB, 350x525px
>>91272171
we got better girls and series
>>
>>91271996
for the last time:

>Politcal, adj, relating to the ideas or strategies of a particular party or group in politics.

Your value judgments of those politics are immaterial. They are, by definition, both political.

>You, for some reason, see no difference in comparing punching the head of an aggressive foreign power with shitting on MRAs

Not as a concept no, of course there's fucking difference between war time and interpersonal relationships in society, that doesn't mean they are not both political.

You're tipping your hand because you clearly have an agenda against this SPECIFIC instance of politics (Female Thor).

"Why are they saying that woman is better than me!" Because they aren't.
>>
>>91272171
The japanses have their shit down. They're not letting any of those risks into their country
>>
>>91272168
Well hang on libby I thought whites didn't have a culture. And I thought criticising aspects of Islamic culture was Islamophobic.

Gee it's almost
it's almost like you're a hypocrite or something
>>
>>91272196
Japan does have muslims, but they're all under permanent surveillance which their supreme court upheld as perfectly legal. :^)
>>
I love that this story is being g picked up in all the media now. Marvel get a further dose of embarrassment as do the little SJW goose steppers who lack the intelligence to understand they are the actual Fascists. If you replaced the words antifa and BLM with the word Nazi in any current news report, it would literally be a exact reporting of National Socialist riots and bullying in early 1930s Germany.
>>
>>91272186
>Islam is shit.

And it needs to be okay to say that as frequently and loud as possible. Liberals need to stop going HAHA DUMB CHRISTIANITY SO STUPID but then losing their shit when someone says Islam is a joke followed by retards
>>
>>91272160

That just sounds like a convenient logic device to justify your worldview.
>>
>>91268923
Marvel was praised by people who don´t buy comics.
>>
>>91269094
rural suburban retards... nuclear codes... not gonna lie...
>>
>>91272196
the market there is survival of the fittest for individuals. They have more control of their series but they have editors that can either be good or bad.
>>
File: IMG_3415.png (90KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3415.png
90KB, 850x600px
>>91272200
>>
>>91270000
hey quads, wait a second

8 black kids, 7 adopted

so is bendis a BBC cuck?
>>
File: 1467572027181.jpg (1MB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1467572027181.jpg
1MB, 1500x2500px
>It's a "Not All Muslims!" episode
>>
>>91272217
This. They let in very very few and keep an eye on them. Japan is always right.
>>
>>91272186

You get that, and that's fine. Now tell that to SJWs who literally put islam on a pedestal while openly hating Christianity. Look at the shit on Tumblr where they racebend canon white characters into brown muslims because the charactee's shy and demure.
>>
>>91272224

And people do that because other very loud groups not only assume all Arabic people are islamists, but ACT on that assumption with vigilantism or hate or whatever. The line has been drawn in a stupid and damaging place.
>>
>>91272250
Yeah, that's what happens when your culture is built around strong nationalistic pride instead of self-loathing guilt.
>>
>>91272200

>Well hang on libby I thought whites didn't have a culture

>implying I agree with that

> And I thought criticising aspects of Islamic culture was Islamophobic.

>implying I agree with that too

The problem is less "criticising Islamic culture" and more "give them an inch they take a mile" with the people who do.

Maybe if those people didn't consistently devolve into "And that's why they should all be banned/gassed!" there could be an actual discussion.
>>
>>91272224
Yup you should be able to shit on all religions equal. It's not a hard concept and it goes hand in hand with free speech
>>
>>91272241
Well what can you expect from tumblr2.0. Most folk here LOVE Islam and would die for it. I don't understand why they just don't convert already.
>>
Here's another tweak to the SJW Twatter brigade. PJW is right. Conservativism is the new punk. Ask Johnny Rotten himself. Google him, since you probably think Oasis is a punk band and don't know who he is.
>>
>>91272195
Why are you telling me what political means. I haven't said once that anything was or was not political. Address my fucking point. I've reposted it like 3 times word for word.

You love acting superior to people but you legitimately cannot read, cannot comprehend, or are deciding not to.

Hint, you skipped over it with
>Not as a concept no
>>
>>91268923
>Niggers dont read
>Spicks dont read English
>Females only read pussy shit
>Decide to make established comics to pander to people who will never, fucking EVER buy your product
>?????????????
>Loss
>>
>>91272266
Pity that didn't make their penises bigger, lol
>>
>>91272226
Logic is a pretty convenient way to justify one's worldviews.

I wouldn't expect a filthy mudslime to understand anything about that, however.
>>
File: 1400464516696.gif (2MB, 240x120px) Image search: [Google]
1400464516696.gif
2MB, 240x120px
>>91270503
fuck everything
>>
>>91272267
Maybe if Muslims didn't kill and threaten people who talked shit about Islam and then be defended by the liberal hordes there could be an actual discussion
>>
>Cletus prefers Marvel comics
Man, this publisher cannot catch a break.
>>
>>91272262

I'm not responsible for those people, nor are they the norm. It's easy to think that on the internet where every day is Showdown at the HyperBowl. And it's never an ultimatum situation. Christians over the western world claim to be good Christians and then go and embrace gay marriage or gender equality, just as many also go and pretend that Jesus wasn't all about being a good fucking person and being charitable. People fuck it up on all sides, but if you ask them they'd almost all uniformly claim they think they're "good" christians. And no one gives a fuck. Because it's old. It's been round the block, it's not foreign or strange sounding. Doesn't any religion deserve that same treatment?
>>
>>91272347
Spencer says they're all-in for DC.
>>
>>91272267
Maybe you should give a reason why they shouldn't be all banned/gassed.

Because Islam lacks a single saving grace, not to mention all the inhuman horrors that go along with it.
>>
>>91272161
Business as usual
>>
>>91272359
Spencer is Marvel's Cletus.
>>
>>91272279

So being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian is cool because the local aging revenant and former sex pistol says so, got it.
>>
>>91271966
>Why not send them home?
By "home" are you referring to Syria? Which is in the midst of a five way civil war?
>>
>>91271128
not that they weren't ruined from the start
>>
File: 1463018577999.jpg (221KB, 852x805px) Image search: [Google]
1463018577999.jpg
221KB, 852x805px
>>91272351

Islam is uniquely terrible.

No other religion can even come close to the daily damage that Islam does to both mudslimes and human beings.
>>
>>91272161
>/pol/ and SJWs
Two kinds of losers who don't even read comics.

>>91272393
Why do you keep feeding the Cletus?
>>
>>91272196
Considering that the few they let in caused shit as in raped, they know the danger that they pose.
>>
>>91272159
The small handfuls of bad people will take charge and lead nations, though. They will force everyone else to submit under their rule. It doesn't matter if the good people have objections, because they'll simply be killed by the bad people.

Replacing the European people with those from third world nations is not a secret plot, it's been openly discussed by the UN as a viable plan for the future:
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Would you like me to post tons of Youtube links of mainstream European politicians discussing how European countries need to stop having national identities and turn multicultural? Or maybe videos of European muslims glorifying suicide bombers, discussing how to conquer the continent with muslim birthrates, and talking about implementing sharia across Europe? There is plenty of content out there that should make you ask very serious questions about the future of the Western countries. I don't know how you can be oblivious about it, or if you're just trolling or something.
>>
>>91268923
What was the need to change all the characters up? Why bother shaking the status quo? And don't say it's to inject originality because if that was the case then every reboot would have replaced established characters with successors several times over already.
Tony Stark could be Iron Man forever since all you'd need is someone actually competent at writing to bring original storylines in. Replacing him with a "girl genuis" meme girl is just lazy writing.
This starts to make that youtuber's theory that Marvel's only doing diversity in comic as a test bed to introduce replacements for the established MCU characters without recasting someone as Tony Stark or Steven Rogers. And really it makes sense since they never made a song and dance about diversity in comics until the movies made the characters more accessible to people who don't read comics.
>>
>>91272408

>Christians were uncivilized
>Murdered millions

>Muslims are uncivilized today
>Murder millions

But no yeah statistics definitely tell the whole story and Islam is definitely the problem
>>
>>91272393

Yes.

It's Muslims own fault that they're constantly fucking up their own countries.

Put them anywhere else, and they just fuck up those countries as well.

There's not "refugee Muslims" and "terrorist Muslims".

They're all violent psychopaths, some of which are winning, and some of which are losing.
>>
>>91272010
like they have been doing in the last decade, and then they will wonder why they keep sinking deeper and deeper
Disney should just close Marvel Comics, and call it a mercy killing
>>
>>91272439

I just assume its a vocal minority. You know, just like the number Americans who think blacks should still be slaves. It's shitty, gross, and it's not going to win out.
>>
>>91272351
The answer to the question you're asking can be found in the answer to this one: in 2016, how many suicide bombings, ramming attacks, and suicide stabbings were performed by Christians, Buddhists, Skihs, and Hindus combined vs. Muslims?
>>
>>91272279
>Ask Johnny Rotten himself.
>Taking punk advice from The Sex Pistols.
>>
>>91272267
You're generalizing a group of people ... i thought you said not to do that?
>>
File: 1463173827748.png (333KB, 729x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1463173827748.png
333KB, 729x1416px
>>91272451
>But no yeah statistics definitely tell the whole story and Islam is definitely the problem

Yes, it does, and yes, it is.

Statistics blow the fuck out of your "all religions are equally bad" lie, and blow the fuck out of your "they don't represent Islam" bullshit.

It's no wonder you hate facts.
>>
>>91272409
>Why do you keep feeding the Cletus?
because a Cletus is much better company than a sjw zealot.
that is the world were we live, where the redneck crazy conspirationists are better to have than the liberal cucks, because the liberals are literal thought-police nazis
>>
>>91272506
But anonymous, facts are racist and biased. That's why Sweden stopped collecting them.
>>
>>91272452

I think you live in a bubble, habitate places,on the internet that interalize these idelogies, and my radicalize them.

My objective reality tells me you're wrong. I takes the bus every day with people from all over. Most are totally friendly. My apartment neighbour is a chill Muslim dude with a wife and two kids. He helped me fix my sink last month.

But yeah, people on the internet keep spreading those "YOURE BLIND WAKE UP" memes.

Fuck you. You're a hateful, fearful person and I sincerely hope you somehow manage to change that.
>>
>>91272451
that "christians-did" apology is very nice, hey, everyone gets a free genocide, BECAUSE CHRISTIANS DID, SO EVERYONE CAN DO IT.
instead of "lets not do what the Christians did, ok, so lets put a break on Islam while we can" idea
>>
>>91272451
Difference being I live now, not in the past. I'm not willing to wait 800 years for these animals to marginally civilize.
>>
>>91272546
Not all snakes are poisonous, but I'm not taking my chances
>>
>>91272451
I've got a theory for that:
Christians WERE as far as history concerned uncivilised until they got all the violent out of their system by converting and spreading as far as they could logically before reaching people or obstacles that couldn't be converted or conquered. They got there first so they got first dibs on organised religion. They already monopolised that.

Islam is newer so it hasn't mellowed out like Christianity did. And because of the nature of an organised religion to spread by force in its formative years it needs the least resistance to achieve that. Christianity is there already so it's the resistance Islam would rather not have to mess around with. Islam doesn't have a global blank slate to work with. It has people of other faiths it has to either live alongside, kill and replace with its own followers of convert into its own followers. This takes time and effort. Without those it would have already been a much more advanced religion wich would have mellowed out from its own reformation.

Basically Christianity already existing is the reason you have jihadis.
>>
>>91272471
They've already won. The political establishment all over the West keeps giving into the religious demands of that minority; hijab at workplace, halal food for refugees despite its higher costs, no critical speech about islam or its prophet allowed. Instead of supporting the easygoing muslims who actually need protection, they're supporting the fundamentalists.
>>
>>91272546
Yeah dude, your anecdotes totally trump objective crime rates and other statistics.
>>
>>91272546

You mean "my anecdotal evidence about meeting a couple Muslims who have yet to chop my head off trump actual studies, facts, and statistics about the reality of Islam and Muslims spanning across the globe".

Nobody is falling for that shit anymore, Mohammad. Even the most brain dead of your liberal wranglers can only suppress their pattern recognition for so long.
>>
>>91272452
You realize a lot of those Islamists only got so much influence because foreign countries helped them, because they wanted to weaken or topple local governments, right?
Most evidently in Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq. Arguably still happening in Syria.

Not to say that local people aren't guilty of letting it happen, but it's a bit more complicated than that.
>>
>>91272478

It sounds like you've drawn lines in the sand to prejustify what you want to hear. What about people who commit crimes for other reason? People who die in hate crimes committed by whites, the mass shootings at schools, people who commit plain ol sundry murder for personal reasons? Why not look at the actual big picture, rather than the one that's conveniently frames your argument? Crime, everywhere, outside of actual destabilized nations, is down. And people are always going to be murder. People are weak, they're petty or vengeful or misinformed and people get hurt. Better ban feeling things. Ban it all down!
>>
>>91272566
>Not all men are rapists, but I'm not taking my chances

Sounds like something a feminazi would say.
>>
>>91272546
Forgive him, anon. He expected Drumpf to save him from Obamacare but instead Drumpf took his Internet privacy away.
>>
>>91272567

Congratulations, that's one of at least the top 5 dumbest theories I've ever heard.

You should become a sociology professor.
>>
>>91272596
Pattern recognition is related to your own experiences, not to stats you've read. Just saying anon's argument specifically comes from his pattern recognition.
>>
>>91272596
>>91272591

How dare I exist in a reality I can observe and experience instead of what fucking conspiracy theorists tell me on the internet!
>>
>>91272546
You're literally saying
>My anecdotes supersede whatever stat sheets you have
>My anecdotes are better than your anecdotes

You really don't have a case to make man. You claim everyone else is stuck on their opinion but you're stammering in the face of facts.

>Fuck you. You're a hateful, fearful person and I sincerely hope you somehow manage to change that.

Don't use the word "sincerely" when you're being insincere. This is an anonymous site, the only one your lying to is yourself if you act like you don't wish ill upon anon. Otherwise you wouldn't have said fuck you.
>>
>>91269531
>hitting someone who has completely surrendered in the face with an uru hammer
Uhhh, okay? Little harsh?
>>
>>91272617
>What about people who commit crimes for other reason?

Conveniently, Islamists loudly durk to Allah when they commit their mass murders, so I need not guess at motive.

With zero muslims I would have a political Islam crime rate of zero, rather than one which is steadily on the rise.
>>
>>91272638
And you should maybe take a look at the history of religion. People go out in the name of their god and do all manner of nasty shit to take over a piece of land or its people. You can harp on about all the good religion's done for people but in the end the violence that came before is the foundation on which our current societal systems are based on.

Say what you like. It's still true.
>>
>>91272657
Mathematical data is a conspiracy now. It's a shame it's never quisling filth like you who pay for your virtue signalling.
>>
>>91272612
>implying anyone has to "influence" Muslims to be violent jihadists
>>
>>91272579

I see no problems in letting people wear teacozies on their head and places offering non-pork foods.

I look forward to being told why I should be VERY CONCERNED INDEED
>>
>>91272623
the law where I am states that only men can rape (statutory rape not included) so if you really dont want to get raped avoiding men would be a logical solution. A little unrealistic but logically sound. Just sayin.
>>
I think that if something triggers /pol/, it's good.
>>
>>91269453
That depends on whether or not you count Anti-man and Galan.
>>
>>91272694

It's a conspiracy if you only collect from sources deliberately trying to prove a specific point. Data is just as much a weapon as words.
>>
>>91272700
>places offering non-pork foods
I wonder if Cletus hates vegetarians too?
>>
>>91272685
That part is but the part you added about "just needing to get it out of their system" was intellectually disabled.
>>
>>91272713
That's what the general media message was for 6-7 years.

That's why white guys are so outwardly angry lately.

And saying "oh so sad for the poor white guy" only makes it worse and proves how cynical the other side really is. Nothing is about equality or diversity it's reparations and payback time for old Whitey in their eyes.
>>
>>91272186
>Islam is shit
A /pol/ack here. I found this board thanks to /mlpol/. Thanks, /mlpol/!

You'r wrong about Islam. It may end up saving the Western Civilization. Just read https://bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/the-easy-way-out/.
>>
>>91272728
Government crime data and pew research is a biased source now? Tell me more about how facts are only facts when they support your narrative.
>>
>>91272728

It's Pew research.

They're non-bipartisan.

Try again, Mo.
>>
>>91272664

I'm mad, doesn't mean I wish him harm. Not everyone is an enemy to be fought and slain. Viewpoints and opinions are shades and gradients, not stark black and white, like /pol/ teaches. It's easy to forget some people are just normal people are not ENEMY WARRIORS when you're radicalized by the internet. You know, like how the people you hate are.
>>
File: Tehran, ca. 1960s-1970s (9).jpg (553KB, 1371x1303px) Image search: [Google]
Tehran, ca. 1960s-1970s (9).jpg
553KB, 1371x1303px
>>91272695
It's more like putting extremist Muslims in power to topple secular leaders has allowed them to enact extreme laws, change the way of life and access limit to alternate (western) worldviews.
>>
>>91269568
Barracuda's a racist stereotype.
>>
>>91272713
I'm a leftist and I disagree.
Antifas are cancer for instance.
>>
>>91270772
Is her book tanking right now?
>>
>>91272506
>>91272558
>>91272565

You guys consistently make me sad not even thinking about the other side of this argument, basically just saying "yep I dont care, its easier to just hate them because things are bad now"

You have no understanding of human nature or of history and you apparently can't get your mind to work itself over a problem that isn't black-and-white. You are as ignorant as anyone on this planet.
>>
File: barracuda 02.jpg (682KB, 1280x1998px) Image search: [Google]
barracuda 02.jpg
682KB, 1280x1998px
>>91272797
He's a treasure.
>>
But seriously, why is /co/ so infected with Muslim extremists?
>>
>>91272750
He said trigger /pol/, not white people.
Plenty of white people aren't /pol/ and /pol/ has lots of brown people.
>>
>>91272840
Sorry, you can put YOUR neck on the line if you want to find an "enlightened" solution, you're not dragging me or mine into it so you can win good boy points.
>>
>>91272737
I'm arguing the point that christianity itself is a relatively calmer religion that it used to be (with the exception of a few militia groups out in Africa and maybe bible belt extremists), but that's because it's had its reformation. Islam on the other hand wants to - for all intents and purposes - be the dominant religion by being the one everyone on the planet follows. In the early days Christianity aspired to that too, and a lot of that was "convert or die". Historically Islam often gets depicted as that. Have they had their reformation yet? Their defining historical moment when they got everything out of their system and decided it kind of made people hate them more than if they just played nice?
>>
>>91272794
Wishing ill doesn't mean harm. There's no way you want him to succeed in life. Like I said, you wouldn't have said fuck you. Your empathy would have kept you from doing so. If it was genuine.

You hate people that hate muslims. Or I'll even stretch to a more humanist level and say "you hate people that hate people". And you don't see, and refuse to see, the hypocrisy in that.
>>
>>91272825
It's not into cancellation territory, but it's not good for what's supposed to be one of Marvel's tentpoles.
>>
>>91272840

This, a hundred times over. The world is so much more complicated than a radicalized worldview repeated in a echo chamber and validated by the cult of personality Alex Jones bullshit that the alarm right subscribes to. The world isn't ending.

Well, not till trump fully enables the climate change deniers, anyway.
>>
>>91272840
It's easy to hate them because 100% of them worship a genocidal child rapist to the point of consistently murdering anyone who criticizes him, most support anti-western interpretations of Sharia law IN WESTERN COUNTRIES THEMSELVES, and many either commit terrorist attacks themselves, or are "moderates" who merely support such attacks.

Maybe if Muslims weren't complete pieces of shit, people might be more willing to tolerate them... you know, like the way they tolerate every other "religion" on the face of the planet.
>>
>>91272822
>I'm a leftist
Sure you are, Cletus.
>>
>>91272892

I'm glad you know exactly how I feel, through the internet. That's a crazy skill, senpai.
>>
>>91269860
But she wants it to hurt.
>>
>>91272854
>seriously
Come on now
>>
>>91268923
Thank god for that.

I'm not about punishing diversity, but Marvel was fucking insufferably obnoxious about it so this is well-deserved and I hope it continues.
>>
What is this Cletus thing?
>>
>>91272927
Aw, did that hurt your thought police feelings, pig?
>>
>>91272932
It's very easy when your rhetoric hasn't matched your view of yourself.

You wouldn't be so aggressive, or hold such contempt, for those you disagree with if you wished that they would better themselves.

You are only lying to yourself.
>>
>>91272959
/co/mblr believes it's a burn to call anyone who disagrees with them a redneck/hillbilly.
>>
>>91272910
>Maybe if Muslims weren't complete pieces of shit, people might be more willing to tolerate them... you know, like the way they tolerate every other "religion" on the face of the planet.

Nah, it must be us. I mean, it's not like Islamists have been hostile and vicious neighbors everywhere one the planet for all of recorded history or something.
>>
>>91272959
Some faggot keeps saying it because a few of us bit when he first used it. It's a clear sign of bait. Like virgin, neckbeard, et all
>>
>>91272959
Liberals are butthurt about how insulting rural America for decades had resulted in them flipping a number of blue states red, thus handing Trump the election. Instead of trying to reconcile with said rural America, they're carrying on with the insults.
>>
>>91272889
They've had tons of reformations, or more accurately schisms that have separated murdering crazies from "reformed" Muslims.
Pretty much the same as Christianity except the murdering crazies are still quite influential.
>>
>>91272978

This is a retarded strawman predicated on a baseless assumption. I don't hate anon. He's actually pretty cute.
>>
>>91272910
Yet you stay quiet about the popular religion that worships a wrathful tyrant and encourages all followers to give up autonomy and knowledge to just trust him and no one else.
>>
>>91272889

>when they got everything out of their system

That's not how it works.

An ideology is not a person.

Even if it were a person, people don't spend the first half of their life pointlessly slaughtering other people to "get it out of their system".

What Christianity did have was the Enlightenment period. A period of very rapid progress of intellectual and scientific innovation, which promoted both international cooperation and intellectual debate instead of beheading infidels who disagreed.

Islam almost had a period like that, copying off the work of the ancient Greeks... and then decided that answering questions with things like "logic" were secondary to answering them with the Quran.

Islam has been shit ever since. Spain alone translates more books in a year than the entire history of the Islamic world has. Statistically, most Muslims are both inbred, and illiterate.
>>
File: CnX1pEYW8AAIdET.jpg (340KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
CnX1pEYW8AAIdET.jpg
340KB, 1464x1665px
>>91272840
I agree fellow leftist, fuck Drumpf and fuck white """"people""""
>>
>>91272700
Because they're the first steps towards further religious demands and regulations. A funny fashion statement or a personal food preference alone wouldn't be a problem (except for when muslim clerks refuse to serve costumers who want to buy non-halal food, or when they demand the permission to wear hijabs or burkhas in jobs where they pose a sanitary hazard or a risk of getting tangled in dangerous equipment). The problem is what will follow afterwards; the demands to alter the Western way of life to be more compatible with sharia will keep increasing and growing more insane.
Like for example, who would've thought only 20 years ago that some day it will not be acceptable to criticize or make fun of the warlord who created islam? Or that Western countries will one day seriously consider punishing people in court for having a phobia of a particular religion of peace? But that is the reality we've reached as of now. Who knows where we'll be 20 years from now?
>>
>>91273020
Pretty sure 99% of black Americans believe in that religion so why are you so mad about it?
>>
>>91273011
Your rhetoric, as I stated, disagrees. You're only lying to yourself. You aren't as "good" or virtuous as you seem to carry yourself in your posts.
>>
>>91272927
I'm a leftist and also a European.
Cletus is a pretty uncommon name here.

Antifas are cancer, they stifle political discourse and take credibility away from other leftists.
>>
File: btfo.png (61KB, 361x609px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
61KB, 361x609px
>>91273020
Because Christianity is pretty great, and this is coming from an atheist.

Sure, you get some light homophobia, some try to mess up school biology lessons, and then you have assholes who come knocking on your door to preach once a year, but the good sides outweigh the bad.

Compare that to Islam.

Homosexuals are murdered, either by law or by culture.

Women have acid thrown in their faces if they try to get an education.

Instead of asking politely to convert, it's either pay Jizya, die, or die after paying Jizya.

Oh, and I would also most likely than not be murdered for being an atheist anyway under Islam.
>>
File: 1367566084128.gif (1MB, 170x128px) Image search: [Google]
1367566084128.gif
1MB, 170x128px
>>91273080
>leftists
>credibility
>>
>>91273061

>anonymous image board
>I know it was you! Even when it was the bears, I know it was you!

Good job miss marple.
>>
>>91272840
Liberals have put Western culture on an us vs them track for the last few decades and no one wants off it because they're afraid of giving ground.
>>
Why didn't Marvel make any good British superheroes to show how diversity only strengthens society?
>>
File: IMG_5703.jpg (112KB, 575x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5703.jpg
112KB, 575x632px
>>91273093
I don't get why the left has such a hate-on for the former and is in love with the latter
>>
>>91273093
That's an interesting chart, because the US goes against what the rest of it is trying to imply. There's Muslims in the US and it's still in support of LGBT rights. It's almost as if LGBT rights are found in places with higher emphasis on education, rather than placed without muslims.
>>
>>91273093
Who are the three countries that left the opposition?
>>
>>91273093
You're comparing US Christianity vs. radicalized Islam in certain foreign countries.
>>
>>91273026
There was arguably the signs of a start of a second period of enlightenment in the Muslim world from the 50s to 70s but that got fucked by geopolitics.
>>
>>91273125
Europe is doomed. Le Pen isn't going to win. American Republicans need to double down in the coming years.
>>
File: Thisthread.gif (480KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
Thisthread.gif
480KB, 420x315px
Marvel admits to have dug their own grave.
Shadbase is down and Shadaman probably get vanned.

What a time to be alive!!!
>>
>>91273101
If it wasn't the case the right wouldn't be able to play underdogs.
>>
>>91273125
because Britain doesn't have any good superheroes*. And this coming from a brit

*when I say doesn't have any good superheroes I mean in the context of "diversity is good" rhetoric. Judge Dredd is our most famous hero so we do make good characters when we try but he's far from liberal.
>>
>>91273093

Christians also murder and oppress gay people. You're severly downplaying the severity of them editing school curriculums. You're just not exposed to the hate Christians can inflict. Head to a small town in the American or Canadian prairies. People get run out of town, or beaten, or killed, history gets revised, policies and bylaws based on fiction get enacted.
>>
>>91273168
American republicans are too busy devouring themselves while liberals hurl their own feces and block everything Trump attempts to do, that added to Trump's own laziness / lies / incompetence and I don't think anything is gonna get done
>>
>>91273181
>Shadbase is down and Shadaman probably get vanned.
Why? I don't know who they are but why?
>>
>>91273134
Shhh, you're robbing him of his opportunity to judge an entire set of people based on the actions of a few.
>>
>>91273127
....Guys, affirmations of letters don't tell me if I have shit all over my face.

Goddamnit. I bet they didn't do that to the boys.
>>
>>91273199
It's going to be a fun four years, if it even lasts that long.
>>
>>91273199
ICE is actually finally doing their job for the first time in years, so this was the best possible outcome.
>>
>>91273192
>America - editing textbooks
>Muslim countries - stoning gays in the streets

YOU'RE RIGHT! AMERICA IS CLEARLY OPPRESSING HOMOSEXUALS MORE THAN MUSLIM COUNTRIES!
>>
>>91272959
A /pol/tard that loves to rant against Islam and the left in every Marvel thread. A funny guy.
>>
>>91273151

There is no such thing as "radicalized Islam".

It's just Islam.

Jihad is explicitly called for by Mohammad numerous times, regardless of taqqyia handwaving.

As far as source material for a religion goes, Mohammad is the absolute worse. That's why any sort of "Islamic Reformation" is impossible. In order to modernize Islam into an acceptable state, you would necessarily have to remove Mohammad from the picture.

And once you do that, it has nothing left in common with Islam.
>>
>>91272797

And he's still more entertaining and personable than any number of identical sensibility-friendly quirky women leads. If you wrote a new Barracuda book I'd read it in a heart beat and if
you gave me something from >>91269875 I'd throw it in the trash.

If a character is likable they are also hateable. If you character nobody could be offended by, you'll notice the direct correlation with their bad sales... almost nobody can like them either.
>>
>>91273080
>and also a European
Cletus, are you having another identity crisis again?
>>
>>91273192
>Christians also murder and oppress gay people.
>You're severly downplaying the severity of them editing school curriculums.

Normally, I would assume you're just pretending to be retarded for giggles.

But given that you're a mudslime, you might actually be serious.
>>
>>91273230
Yeah I'm glad about that but my main concern is the travel ban, if something isn't done we're gonna end up like Europe anyway with hordes of migrants invading.
>>
>>91271057
if youre in the middle, it means youre not brainwashed enough to be far left and youre not wise enough to be far right. youre in an unstable position and you will eventually drift one way or another over the years.
>>
>>91273239

All I was criticizing was your portrayal of Christians, but good job showing your hand.
>>
>>91273269
And taking your jerbs!
>>
>>91273208
>the entire Islamic world is "just a few people"
>>91273093
>>
>>91273181
It's been back since yesterday
https://twitter.com/Shadbase/status/849024137305628672
>>
>>91273268

>I don't like what you say you must be a Muslim

We're breaking em down, lads.
>>
File: Cletus.jpg (328KB, 1301x2444px) Image search: [Google]
Cletus.jpg
328KB, 1301x2444px
>>91272959
>>
>>91273285
>implying Muslims ever work

No, we're worried about them being a worthless an inexcusable drain on welfare funds, until they finally use their welfare money to commit more terrorist attacks, like they've been doing throughout Europe.
>>
>>91273181
Sorry, Michael. Your competition is still very much alive:

http://www.shadbase.com
>>
This is why Marvel being so short sighted for these diversity changes bit them on the ass. It's one of those moves you can't go back on without people freaking the fuck out.
>>
>>91273328
>Muslims behave like white trash
So what's your problem? Too much competence?
>>
>>91272451
>Christians were uncivilized then
>Muslims were uncivilized then

>Christians are civilized today
>Muslims are still uncivilized today

Really makes you think
>Islam is newer so it hasn't mellowed out like Christianity did.
Islam was conquering europe and genociding people before the crusades.
>>
>>91273247
That's not really good reasoning.
There are Muslims who don't follow or preach jihad, regardless of what the Quran says.
Thinking all Muslims follow the Quran to the letter is like thinking every Christian agrees with everything in the old testament. If it was the case there wouldnt be so much animosity between different Muslim denominations.
>>
>>91268923
There is little I love to see than PC shit fail.
>>
>>91273209
>Goddamnit. I bet they didn't do that to the boys.
Of course not.
Nobody cares if boys are happy
>>
>>91268923
>shitty writers because marvel can't keep talent to save their life
>focus on shitty sales tactics(GO BUY Marvel: HERO VS HERO EVENT 22!, 100+ variant covers for single issue, constant renumbering)
>Giving Bendis too much fucking control over the Marvel Universe.

Riri, moongirl, and America are symptoms of the bigger problem that mavel has been going through for the past 5 or so years.
>>
>>91273269
The Us take min more immigrants per capita than Europe, not less.
>>
So why are some of you guys so desperate to defend islam's honor, anyway? I don't understand how people can look at the Qur'an, or Mohammed's life, or muslim behaviour today and think that everything's just fine and dandy. It's especially strange when you're bringing up past isolated incidents with Christianity and showing that it's not that you're concerned about people's religious sensibilities in general; it's just islam specifically that you want to protect.
>>
>>91273304
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. It would make sense that you're intentionally lying about Islam if you were a Muslim.

If you're actually a non-Muslim, trying to claim that there exists any other ideology as horrible as Islam, the question remains... why?

You can't say "but they're just a minority", we already showed you that radical views are a majority opinion.

You can't say "Not ALLLLLL mudslimes", because you quite obviously don't judge any other ideology by that metric. You're obviously not going to defend the KKK just because not every single one of its members lynched a black person, or defend the nazis just because not all of them were directly involved with the holocaust.

So if you're not a Muslim, what is wrong with you?
>>
>>91273182
Speaking of dogs, the Left continues to whittle itself down into impotent snowflake divisions:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15067/black-lives-matter-just-banned-white-people-chase-stephens
>>
>>91273389
Me too, if it's Marvel.

>>91273431
Because that makes you cry, Cletus.
>>
>>91273386
A muslim who doesn't follow his religion is not a muslim.

The old testament is made null by Jesus, who spent most of his time trying to get idiots to stop following it. Christians aren't supposed to follow anything in the old testament.
>>
>>91273386
christains follow the new testament, bub.
>>
>>91273181
>Shadbase is down and Shadaman probably get vanned
Shad is back, there was a thread yesterday but the hotpockets deleted it in-situ
>>
>>91273386
Everybody was very happy those French cartoonist dies. It's always the same "I'm not a terrorist, BUT" mentality when it's convenient.
>>
>>91273438
>if you're not a Muslim, you should hate them
Nah, scaring you is better fun.
>>
>>91273359
White trash is not an ideology, and as a demographic, tend to stick to themselves. They don't tend to shoot up gay nightclubs, run over civilians with cars, and go on stabbing sprees. They mostly just shoot guns at tin cans and fly confederate flags around.
>>
>>91272195
Cross thread but here's a good example from a writer I hate, about a subject I disagree with, done in a way I had no problem with.

Politics aren't bad. Making Titania drop a fucking fight over feminism is much different than the face of america punching hitler during WW2 or a feminist's mother believing in the wage gap and making a snarky comment about it.
>>91273316
>>
I dont get why they didnt either push already existing " diverse" characters instead of racr swapping iconic ones.
>>
>>91273439
I'm not sure why the media is pushing this "republican party eating itself" meme, when winning the house, senate, and presidency, while the new DNC chair just fired his entire staff.
>>
>>91272408
Better explained by the IQ and time preference (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_preference) differences between the average Christian and the average Muslim. I.e., it would persist even if you colonized and converted them or whatever.
>>
>>91273513
Because of the fighting over healthcare
>>
>>91268923

who knew that shit writing would be badly appreciated
>>
>>91273452
Depends which Christian denominations.
Reminder that there are tons of Christians who differ among each other in how they follow their holy book, and it's literally the same among Muslims.

This no true Musliman argument doesn't hold up to facts. And even if you think it does, that drastically diminishes the amount of "true" Muslims in Europe, considering a lot of them are lax with the application of their faith but are still counted as Muslim in stats
>>
>>91273513
Because the Left owns the media and that's pretty much all they own now besides a few crooked judges.
>>
>>91273510
This was also a major reason I think many of us were mad.

It was very annoying to keep hearing "comcis aren't diverse" when they are and have been since like the 60s and 70s. Yes there are many white men, but there are also many non-white-male characters.
>>
>>91273468
>lol ur scared
As opposed to, what, bravely getting run over by Muslims to show how progressive you are?

Tolerating Islamists isn't brave; it's as idiotic as chugging bleach.
>>
>>91273467
You must have missed the people who condemned it
>>
>>91273532
>Reminder that there are tons of Christians who differ among each other in how they follow their holy book, and it's literally the same among Muslims.

Its almost as if people forgot that Protestants and Catholics hated each other at one point in history. And some catholics and protestants still do.
>>
>>91273583
It's almost exactly like Islam then.
>>
>>91273510
this is what i dont get. i think they looked at the success of the x-men second genesis in the 70s when a bunch of x-men were replaced by hip diverse x-men but that worked because no one actually gave a shit about the original x-men and plus the new characters had new power sets and werent "legacy heros" or whatever we are supposed to call them (basically they werent undeveloped copies of the old heros).
>>
>>91273532
>Reminder that there are tons of Christians who differ among each other in how they follow their holy book, and it's literally the same among Muslims.

I'm not sure why the only (failed) defense that Islam apologists have is "LOOK AT CHRISTIANITY", especially when looking at Christianity, it's absolutely nothing like Islam. No other religion is as bad as Islam.

The differences in Christianity seem to revolve around whether or not they give a shit about the Pope, and things they do during mass.

The differences in Islam is whether gays should be thrown off buildings, or stoned to death.
>>
But he DIDN'T blame "diversity" or whatever. He's saying that what he's been hearing about the low sales from other retailers and how maybe there is a core audience turned off by replacement characters and Marvel's advertising of minority characters.

And for fucks sakes, this is your SALES guy. If anyone is allowed to call out editorial on their decision making, it should be the guy handling your money.
>>
>>91273583
>>91273617

Except that it's not the same at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

Why do Islam apologists believe that Christianity is "just like" Islam? It's always Christianity they try to draw parallels to, even though every religion on the face of the planet hates Muslims, while getting along with each other well enough.

Even Buddhists hate Muslims. There is something inexcusably wrong with your ideology if you managed to piss off Buddhists.
>>
>>91273513
>when winning the house, senate, and presidency,

If trying to create a shittier obamacare and failing, and getting rid of what little shred of online privacy we had is winning. I dont what to see what the party is like when its losing.
>>
>>91273583
if christains cant get along with each other as you claim, then what makes you think they can get along wwith muslims? you seem to be making the point that the muslims and the christains should stay away from each other and people should just keep to their own kind.
>>
>>91273446
Im all for anyone who shits on their customers to go bankrupt.
>>
>>91273629
There are a lot more and deeper differences than that though.
>>
>>91273532
Technically, denominations who choose to follow old testament teachings are explicitly going against the teachings of jesus and thus about as christian as a muslim who doesn't go out to kill infidels is a muslim.
>>
>>91273720
Which interpretation of Islam doesn't worship a genocidal child rapist?
>>
>>91273663
Do you actually think the Troubles are the biggest conflict that happened between Christans?

Buddhist had a violent insurrection over Western influence in China back in the day (Boxer's Rebellion)
>>
>>91271236
so you're saying that after the first major incident (9/11), we should siege all Islamic countries until half of the population commits religious sudoku?
pretty wild
>>
>>91273695
>you seem to be making the point that the muslims and the christains should stay away from each other and people should just keep to their own kind.

First off I'm not, I'm just saying that the different sect of Christianity didn't like each other going back in history. Its not that big of a deal today.
>>
>>91273725
Yet both of those are still respectively considered Christian and Muslim in census.
>>
>>91269094
nothing would change, regardless if hillary, trump or sanders was elected
i voted trump because it would create a massive shitstorm with many laughs to come
>>
>>91273747
None of them, they however differ on whether you should commit genocide or child rape yourself.
>>
>>91269307
/cock/ is still up along with a lot of the other merged boards, their just hidden.
>>
>>91271818
Come to think of it, conservative christfags are underepresented as all hell as well. Who's the highest profile "Laws should be based on the bible" level christfag? The closest I can think of is Dr Midnite, and he's not nearly to that level.
>>
File: co is tumblr.gif (877KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
co is tumblr.gif
877KB, 375x304px
>>91269077
>>91269094
>>
File: Maus.jpg (419KB, 1400x2009px) Image search: [Google]
Maus.jpg
419KB, 1400x2009px
>>91270589
Thats not right.
Everyone wants political books or dont mind them.
Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Persopolis and so on, there are many.
But they have to be at least Ok or good written.

Thats the point Marvel misses. The political or diversity is here the gimmick on which everything builds around. Without good writers it always will feel like shove it in your face and like "im better than you".
>>
>>91273271
>wise enough to be far right
No, you're just letting your bias and your fear of not fitting in dictate your thoughts. Being balanced with your opinions and exposing yourself to different ideals and opinions keeps you from being blind and stupid. If you really believe one side has all the answers then I urge you to please go out there and learn a little bit more about the world.
>>
File: 2015-02-23-The-Work-Farce.jpg (261KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-23-The-Work-Farce.jpg
261KB, 900x585px
>>91270031

>forgetting bestboy
>>
File: 1364848771179.gif (288KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1364848771179.gif
288KB, 300x281px
>>91274118
>>91274118
you are dead to me, anon
but a good kind of dead, like I-zombie
>>
>>91274118
>I use the paint bucket tool on my computer
Is this a motherfucking Dobson reference?
>>
File: a358evg[1].jpg (306KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
a358evg[1].jpg
306KB, 900x1366px
>>91272959
>Cletus Kasady
AKA Carnage. A truly underappreciated homicidal maniac and hero.

But seriously, they're just being massive racist bigots.

>>91272546
>I think you live in a bubble, habitate places,on the internet that interalize these idelogies, and my radicalize them.

Ironically, this describes what happens with violent wahabiis as well.

There's loads of peaceful muslims. But ideologicaly motivated homicidal mass murderers exist, and their ranks are dominated by particular sects of islam.
>>
never realized how many grills posted here, your way of talking really gives you away tumblrflakes
>>
>>91274108
Backing a political team and letting them dictate your beliefs to you is infinitely easier and more rewarding (in terms of having other people to cheer alongside you and a sense of community) then sorting out the facts and making up your own mind about things, and having reasonable opinions that aren't necessarily shared by a wide community you can revel with. You can't appeal to people by asking them to do the harder, less satisfying thing instead of taking the easy road that they're already on. If I had an answer to this problem I'd share it.
>>
>>91271142
Dude I live in front of where the new refugees live, and the old refugees who are all muslims created their own self defense groups, because they were bothering women going to stores. There were actual fights between both groups, and when I say fights, I am talking about stabing etc. So if fellow muslim of same nationality find the new dudes bad, who am I to argue with them?
>>
>>91269531
Titania is a She-hulk villain. She shouldn't give a shit about fighting against another woman.
>>
>>91271142
It's not about "skin color" it's about ideology you filthy mudslime.

And our media bends over backwards to hide the background of Muslim offenders, and push fake words like "islamophobia".
>>
>>91273761

No, we should completely cut all ties with Islamic countries, and ban Islamic immigration.

Genociding Muslims is what Muslims do best. There's no point in helping them, or trying to get them to stop.
>>
>>91270370
>PS4: DecrepitLautrec
What did he mean by this?
>>
>left the thread two hours ago
>went to the gym
>come back
>Cletus still at it
Cletus needs a life.
>>
>>91275701
**** DRUMPH and fuck white people
>>
>had sex with my girlfriend
>read about the latest Islamic terrorist attacks
>went jogging
>stopped a gang of Muslims from raping a child
>went to my job at the CIA
>Thwarted three more Muslim attacks
>volunteered at a local soup kitchen
>come back
>Mohammad al bin Mohammad is still pushing his "Islam le peaceful" meme
>>
>>91275805
See you in 2024.

:^)
>>
>>91274108
i take it back. you sound brainwashed as hell.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.