[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/01/agents- shield-madame-hydra/ &g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: mh_145891_0413.jpg?w=2700.jpg (565KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
mh_145891_0413.jpg?w=2700.jpg
565KB, 2700x1800px
http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/01/agents-shield-madame-hydra/

>“Since we’re bringing back Hydra in the Framework, we thought we’d bring it back with a force to be reckoned with,” executive producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen tell EW. “Madame Hydra is a villain with the perfect combo of strength, sexy, and scary. We’ve thrown many challenges Mallory’s way and she’s always up for the task. We’re excited for fans to see how she makes Madame Hydra come to life.”

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
I thought Fox had her rights
>>
So, this is Aida, right?

Is Aida overseeing her virtual world like this, or her human prototype's biggest regret was "Becoming a cancer-ridden artist instead of a fascist mastermind"?
>>
>>91267792
They have the rights to the character Viper, who's the most famous Madame Hydra, but "Madame Hydra" in of itself is just a title a couple of women had.
>>
Is Ward back yet?
>>
>>91268842
So this is going to be Mallory Jansen's 3rd role on the show since being introduced. Still a long way to catch up to the Multi-Wards but a trifecta in half a season isn't too shabby.
>>
>>91269170
Needs Business Ward from Iron Fist and now the upcoming Cyber Ward.
>>
>>91267807

Yeah this is Aida, since Hydra is the ruling force in the world she'd need to have placed herself at the highest possible postion in the frame work.

Damn she looks amazing though!
>>
File: 1447943465870.png (294KB, 471x513px) Image search: [Google]
1447943465870.png
294KB, 471x513px
Is this shit even canon any more? Didn't they destroy Hydra in Winter Soldier?
>>
>>91269395
The Framework is The Matrix.
>>
>>91269395
This is going to be Super Secret Double Hyrda.
>>
>>91269395
In fairness a resurrection would make sense, a group that large would not just go away by means of one toppled lead/control group, but it needs to be two leaders/rivals for power to keep the hydra theme going.
>>
File: MCU Squadron Supreme When.jpg (161KB, 1024x798px) Image search: [Google]
MCU Squadron Supreme When.jpg
161KB, 1024x798px
So this is virtual Hydra world right. So does that mean that instead of the Avengers, Hydra put together Squadron Supreme as their super contingent plan? Having AIDA is an easy way to throw them in.
>>
>>91269470
If they were going to do that, they probably would been teasing it. I'd rather they save the SS. It'd be weird for the Framework to have them since they don't exist in the MCU already.
>>
>>91269395
>MFW the MCU and/or MTVU will never use A.I.M. again
Just use a faceless Scientist Supreme for that shady corporation angle. If ABC can use MODOK then that would be icing on the cake
>>
>>91267770
>Hydra agents are now all LMDs
I'm ok with this
>>
>>91269395
What art of CUT OFF ONE HEAD TWO MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE do you not understand?
>>
I guess we won't have Hydra in any more films.
>>
>>91269395
Naw son, you forgot about Ant-Man. Why do people keep forgetting Hydra was in Ant-Man?
>>
File: myfinalform.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
myfinalform.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>91267770
>we're getting a whole season in the framework where everything's made up and the points don't matter
Fucking retarded.
>>
>>91271235
It's only 6 episodes
>>
>>91269395
In Agents of SHIELD they establish that after the fall of SHIELD they rebuild in secret, fighting remnants of Hydra. By season 3 Hydra is gone, but in this season they're in a simulation of a Hydra ruled world.
Also Hydra was in Ant Man, and we even saw a remnant in Civil War.
>>
>>91267770
Picked up.
>>
>>91269395
Maybe you should watch the fucking show and find the answers yourself
>>
>>91271235
>Fucking retarded.
Yes, you are
>>
>>91272929
They'd probably give up during season 1, due to how everyone's unwilling to watch through a few bad episodes to get to the good stuff.
Show finding its footing during it's first season. Every show goes through that, some better than others.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.