[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF was wrong with these Ricks? Don't they have fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 18

File: chaos.jpg (749KB, 1916x2152px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
749KB, 1916x2152px
WTF was wrong with these Ricks? Don't they have fucking Portal Guns too???

Harmon and Roiland are HACKS!!
>>
>>91265800

They grew complacent.
>>
>>91265800
Dumb Rick lived, right? I didn't see him anywhere in the episode.
>>
Too many portal hopping in one place fucks up space-time so portal gun usage is strictly regulated on the citadel.
>>
could be arrogance that they could secure their citadel and keep going. Abandoning would admit they lost and Rick is a shithead who can't admit defeat
>>
>>91265800
Why would they need portal guns on their persons?
They live in a Ricktopia.
A secure society where interdimensional travel would only take them away from their favorite place, where everything is just the way they want it to be.
>>
>>91267163
To be fair it's Rick
Rick who abandons his family because he fucked up too bad
>>
>>91267436
Its like the people on this board are children.
>>
>>91265800
The Council of Ricks never leave the Citadel. They don't need portal guns.
>>
>>91266100
Why do they even call him dumb rick?
He's still a genius as far as I can tell, he's just a lot more timid and goofy looking compared to the other Ricks.

Also, does that mean that his Morty is the aggressive asshole in their dynamic...?
>>
>>91265800
They live there. Most of the Rick's from there that use them seem like black ops ricks. Let's not forget that portal guns keep a history log
>>
>>91268557
He eats shit anon
>>
>>91268557
He's the Mortiest Rick.
Of course he's gonna have the Rickiest Morty.
>>
>>91268557
He's not dumb. He's foolish and naive. He's called Doofus Rick for that reason. He even explains to Jerry that he never had a family of his own. He was assigned a Morty, an Eric Stolz Mask Morty to be exact.
>>
>>91268583
>>91268557
Had. Dumb Rick lost his Morty. Might even be evil Morty.
>>
>>91265800

Not only that, but the confrontation with our Rick could only end in a stalemate. They're Ricks, too. Thus they should be equally as capable as him. They should logically have developed effective countermeasures in anticipation of a rogue Rick long ago.

If there are infinite universes then there ought to be infinite Councils of Ricks too
>>
>>91265857

fpbptbqh senpai

other than that it's a cartoon, don't expect Roiland and Harmon to have some deep reasons for doing shit sometimes

They resolved what could have been an arc (at least been 3 episodes) in 1, so I don't think they give that much of a shit about worldbuilding

also Dan Harmon is an asshole and Roiland is an autist
>>
>>91268578

According to the statements of a person who's been proven to be a liar and a terrible human being many times over that is.
>>
>>91268578
I thought that was just something they made up to take the piss out of him
>>
I realize the point of Rick is that he's a massive dick. But this first episode of Season 3 he really goes beyond the pale.

I know he hates the Federation, but destroying their economy will destroy the lives of countless innocents whove had no hand in anything the Federation higher-ups might have done to Rick to warrant his wrath.

Then there was his rant at the end where he says he did what he did to Jerry because he slighted him. That's so extremely petty. Then he admits he only saved Morty and SUmmer to take over the family. Then he tells Morty that he has to do everything he says. Forever. Rick has crossed the line from asshole into irredeemable monster.

And Beth proves she's truly a bad person when she sacrifices Jerry because she's so desperately co-dependent on Rick. This is the sign of a horrible, horrible person. She has truly become her father's daughter.

Im just disgusted with the whole affair. Poor Jerry.
>>
>>91268612
To some degree but the council is the Ricks coalescing
>>
>>91268640
Jerry tried to turn the family against Rick. That's the whole under the floorboard scene and when Rick finally decides to go get icecream
>>
>>91268640
you're right about Rick, but don't defend Jerry, he is a complete fucking loser and everyone would be better off without him
>>
>>91268604
That makes way too much sense to actually happen though.
>>
>>91268612
>If there are infinite universes then there ought to be infinite Councils of Ricks too

something something central finite curve
>>
>>91268557
>>91268583
>>91268681

Doofus Rick never had kids of his own, thus no Morty. But, he was assigned a Morty that looks like Rocky Dennis, who seemed to get alone fine with the other Mortys. And he was at the family's house while Rick and Morty were dealing with the Evil "Rick" (and thus the Evil Morty).
>>
>>91268656

Jerry did it because Rick is a clear and present danger to his wife and children. This is what's known as LOVING HIS FAMILY.

>>but don't defend Jerry,

He may be a putz but at least he's actually THERE for them. He should be commended for finally standing up for himself. He never abandoned HIS wife and children
>>
>>91268640
>Then he admits he only saved Morty and SUmmer to take over the family. Then he tells Morty that he has to do everything he says. Forever. Rick has crossed the line from asshole into irredeemable monster.

I thought it was obvious he was lying. He does care about his family (that being Beth, Summer and Morty) but he is still and asshole and wants to be seen like one.
>>
>>91268656
>literally ruined their original world and had to hop into another one to live a relativity normal life
>then fucked over the current one
>federation takes over
>has to uproot their entire family and live on a planet the size of a city block
>Jerry has the audacity to think "maybe this fuckhead isn't the best influence"
Jerry is an idiot but that doesn't make him wrong.
>>
>>91268722
>He does care about his family (that being Beth, Summer and Morty)
He left his original Beth and Summer to deal with mutants.
>>
>>91268756
they were probably dead for all he knew, its not like anyone was expecting jerry to grow a pair a take some action.
>>
>>91268622
>also Dan Harmon is an asshole and Roiland is an autist
You got it backwards
>>
>>91268721
>>91268739
The point is that they're both fucking wrong. Rick is dangerous and a risk for the family but do you think Jerry throwing out a "him or me" ultimatum was going to do gain him anything besides more drama? Ultimatums are the shittiest form of pressure and Jerry lost any credibility for having the moral high ground when he threw it out there.
>>91268756
Yeah Rick uses and abuses different universes as he sees fit but Beth and Summer are Beth and Summer. That's why Rick chose a universe specifically exactly the same as his but where Rick and Morty get wrecked so they can take their place. That way their family can be whole.
>>
>>91268739
> saved them from having to deal with a dead Rick
> saved current one that the feds were gonna fuck up anyway
> gave them options on what world they want to live on after Jerry's dumb ass gets shipped to the wedding forcing them to go
> Jerry's an idiot who didn't even have a job

Being wrong makes Jerry an idiot
>>
>>91268721
the reason he never abandoned them is because he RELIES on them way more than they rely on him; he's like a parasite

when he was unemployed he didn't actually look for jobs, he just sat around the house playing games on a tablet and bothering the rest of the family, who would all respond by telling him to look for a fucking job
do you think he could woo another woman? he is spineless, cowardly, lazy, and stupid

I could easily see this divorce leading him to becoming a hobo just because of how shit he is at actually getting off his ass and doing something
>>
yfw beth marries a woman
>>
yfw jerry marries a man
>>
>>91268852

I guess Id probably feel the same way too if I was a heartless sociopath with zero capacity for empathy like you too.
>>
>>91268640
Nothing he does matters anon. There are an infinite number of universes. All of his actions are meaningless, he can kill or destroy the lives of as many people as he can without changing anythingbin the grand sceme of things. There is always another universe.

In other words he just doesnt care anymore and doesnt even have a reason to try to care.
>>
>>91268778
It does as a matter of fact
>>
>>91268968
Yet he said there would only be 3 or 4 should case shit go wrong. He only looks for ones simular and lacking ricks
>>
>>91268915
You're a pussy
>>
They bring back the nugget sauce.
Rick is so powerfull he even controlls this reality
>source: Business insider
/co/ btfo
>>
>>91268915
Go back to your box, jerry
>>
>>91268640
Yes, that's the point. To show that Rick is not a misunderstood goof, but an actual fucking psychopath.
>>
>>91268881
>>91268907
yfw that woman is Summer and that man is Morty
>>
>>91268915
Go get a fucking job already, JERRY
Maybe your progressive commercials will make enough money for you to buy an interesting personality
>>
>>91269122
Shit I wanna try that sauce now
>>
>>91266131

WE TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU PASSED PORTAL-GUN FREE ZONES
>>
>>91269122
>it's real.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-szechuan-mcnugget-may-come-back-thanks-to-rick-and-morty-2017-4?IR=T

Don't know how much it has to do with Rick & Morty and how much with the fact that there's a new Mulan movie scheduled for 2018, but holy heck it's happening!
>>
The first time we saw them bring Rick in there he stole one of their portal guns, killed a shitload of Ricks with it and then escaped
>>
>>91268612
>If there are infinite universes then there ought to be infinite Councils of Ricks too
Nope. Infinite universes implies nothing about their content. You'd need observation to make any claim like that and the Ricks have mentioned a "central finite curve," implying that there is a finite number of universes that bear any similarity to Rick's.
>>
>>91269499
>>91269122
This is not actually because of Rick.
The real culprit that made this possible is the Avengers movie.
Remember shawarma?
That was the proof of concept, the prototype that showed the massive profits in this shit.

Even now tons of you sheeple crave the mulan sauce because a show on screen told you to go get it.
>>
>>91269587
Can you explain why you don't like anything without using the word "Reddit", because at this point I'm pretty sure you use that word more than people who actually browse on that site.
>>
>>91269499
Did anyone here actually try that sauce and remembers how it tasted?
>>
>MULAN SZECHUAN McNUGGET DIPPING SAUCE XDDD
>LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE A 90's KID!!!
>>
>>91268722
>>91268756
Well, you know, going by season 2's first episode, he did care enough about Morty to sacrifice his existence for him.

As for abandoning his older Smith family for the current set; he may just not have grown attached to them. With Summer, he only started getting along with her later into season 1 and it was only in season 2 did he start taking her out on adventures.

And Rick is crazy. Let's not forget that. He can be totally fine, emotionally speaking, one moment, then a total spaz and douche the next. You shouldn't try to look for much consistency with him as he's more of a plot device for others to revolve around.
>>
File: HA HA BUSINESS.jpg (22KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
HA HA BUSINESS.jpg
22KB, 720x720px
>>91268622
>worldbuilding
kys yourself
>>
>>91268622
>also Dan Harmon is an asshole and Roiland is an autist
Sure. The show is pretty good though.
>>
>>91269221
Go on...
>>
>>91268622
>>91268767
How so senpais? I'm curious.
>>
>>91270107
Roland is a grown man who loves toys, cartoons and teenage music. He's socially insensitive and does weird shit like spy people through binoculars.. At his work place.

Harmon is weirder still. He's a self-obsessed fat alcoholic who doesn't seem to be able to ever stop drinking and talking. He's also a very uneven writer (sometimes great, sometimes awful) and he's abusive to the people around him.

Both have or have had podcasts so you can learn way too much about their personal lives easily if you want, by listening to Grandma's Virginity or Harmontown.
>>
>>91270164
Sounds like some TMZ exaggerated shit.
>>
>>91268767
good point.
>>
>>91268915
I don't give fuck what you think, Jerry!
>>
>>91270222
Nah it's all from the Rick & Morty DVDs, their podcasts and interviews. I have too much free time.
>>
Does the divorce mean Jerry won't be in S3 at all?
>>
>>91270276
Might be that his VA wanted to do something else.
>>
>>91270276
>Jerry tried to wins custody of Morty
>Rick realizes he could win and so he tries to get Jerry back with beth
>>
>>91270470

Morty's 35, he's not in anyones custody
>>
>>91270276
>>91270330
Chris Parnell has some other shit coming up, and he's said on record a few times that he doesn't enjoy/didn't want to be type cast as the beta dude (not his words but same gist)
We'll probably see Jerry again at some point but probably just for an episode a year or something.
>>
>>91266131
They were using lots of portals in the first Council of Ricks episode and nothing bad happened.

I'm hoping episode 1 of season 3 was a simulation.
>>
>>91270524
Probably doesn't help for him that he actually looks a bit like Jerry
>>
>>91268612
It does raise the question of how long it would take in that infinity... how long it would take, or likely it is, for us to find the Rick who is more capable/smarter than our viewpoint Rick?
>>
>>91269905
To be fair, Szechuan sauce is pretty good. At least if my Szechuan chicken is anything to go by.
>>
>>91269528
That doesn't make any sense. Infinite implies without end.
You cannot have finite in infinity because even a tiny portion of infinite is still infinite.
>>
>>91270793
>implies
>>
>>91268604
All of the Mortys probably turn evil eventually. It's just unusual for any of them to live that long.
>>
>>91269878
He means it's a random joke repeated ad nausium to try and force it to be a meme. The joke is just "hey this thing happened, isn't that crazy". No punchline. No nothing. It's an in joke. A meme.

Think of it like this.
>hey look it's a steam roller
>DON'T YOU MEAN A ROADA ROLLA DA

Unless you are in on the joke, it isn't funny.
>>
>>91268767
They both have autistic and assholish traits.
>>
>>91265800
I like to think and really hope that most of the Ricks/Mortys managed to escape from the catastrophe.

Hammer Head Morty's death still depresses me, though.[/spoiler{
>>
>>91271633
IS THIS A JOJO REFERENCE
>>
>>91267451
There are infinite family, but only one citadel
>>
File: 1445910052807.jpg (602KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1445910052807.jpg
602KB, 2448x3264px
>>91268721
>This is what's known as LOVING HIS FAMILY.
We're talking about the same person right?

The one that submits to alien overlords for feel happy pills?

The one that ignores his wife drinking herself to death so he can get more pills?

The one that ignores his children's unhappiness for more pills?

The one that is more concerned over getting a promotion for more pills than addressing what makes his family miserable?

The one that literally only manages to reconcile with his wife when they are the last human beings?

The one that preferred the fake existence as a gay lover with a parasite than living with his real family?

That Jerry?
>>
>>91272741
No
>>
>>91265857
Harmon and Roiland certainly did
>>
>>91272905
the one who literally can't do anything about his wife and daughter being delusional as fuck

why the fuck would he adress whats making his family (morty didn't even care) unhappy when it's the lack of a psychopathic dimension-warping maniac

plus he's swimming in anti-depressants at that point, so many stop you from giving a shit anymore
>>
>>91269836
don't cry anon
the sauce is good and you crave it too
>>
>>91274798
l-lewd
>>
>>91265800
>The citadel of Ricks just decide to kill C-137 just for getting arrested

Seems a bit presumptuous. I thought they had some kind of understanding and he didn't even leak any secrets. I mean didn't he invite some of the council guys to the house party?
>>
>>91266100
Doofus Rick
>>
>>91267436
>Why would they need portal guns on their persons?
>They live in a Ricktopia.
But people in Ricktopia constantly walk around with portal guns.
>>
To those of you decrying Jerry's actions against Rick;

Keep in mind that Jerry's REAL son is buried in his own backyard. And that the Rick who he is living with just killed Morty's in countless realities just to escape from prison.
>>
>>91275714
C-137 Rick was never on good terms with the council. Why wouldn't they look for an excuse to kill him after the incident with the other Rick fresh in their minds?
>>
File: tumblr_onw3yuXJGw1vv5oolo2_1280.jpg (270KB, 980x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onw3yuXJGw1vv5oolo2_1280.jpg
270KB, 980x1100px
>>91265800
99% of the ricks and moties got away.
it was only the guard Ricks and those that were already in kill range upon teleportation that died
>>
So is Rick an anarchist? I don't get his thing. He just doesn't like authority except when he's the one in power I guess?
>>
>>91275972

Rick's moral and political system can be summed up as "I can do whatever I want". Anyone who gets in the way of that is bad
>>
>>91276019
Didn't he use to be a freedom fighter/terrorist back in the day with Bird Person and Squanch?
>>
>>91276076

Rick was fighting for freedom, His freedom. Destroying the Federation probably brought a lot of freedom to other people, but Rick's motive was to help himself.
>>
Rick legit loves his daughter right?
Or do we have reasons to believe otherwise?
>>
>>91276874
> Reasons to believe otherwise
He let her marry Jerry.
>>
>>91268671
But he's literally the best person on the show. He could've pumped and dumped Beth, but he didn't. He could've left her, but he didn't. He stayed with his kids and tried to make the family work, which sure, it didn't, but he tried.

Jerry is an idiot who just happens to have the only moral compass on the show, and I hope that the show does something with this concept.
>>
>>91276874
Hahahahahaha no

He left her for dead in an ruined universe and took her son with him. He's never loved her.
>>
>>91276989
So he doesn't care about any one particular version of Beth, but he still needs a version of her in his life at all times?
>>
File: 1410840049491.jpg (45KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
1410840049491.jpg
45KB, 446x446px
>>91272905
>The one that submits to alien overlords for feel happy pills?
like every other human who cant overhrow an advance alien invasion?
>The one that ignores his wife drinking herself to death so he can get more pills?
she drinks because she lost her job and is implied to be an alcoholic already
>The one that ignores his children's unhappiness for more pills?
what do you expect Jerry to do really? fight the aliens? build a portal gun? besides Summer is only unhappy because Rick is Gone and Morty is okay with it
>The one that is more concerned over getting a promotion for more pills than addressing what makes his family miserable?
he doesnt concern himself with anything you tard he admits he doesnt even know why he was promoted
>The one that literally only manages to reconcile with his wife when they are the last human beings?
so?
>The one that preferred the fake existence as a gay lover with a parasite than living with his real family?
nigga thats what psychic parasites do, create illusions better than reality
>That Jerry?
do you even watch the show?
>>
>>91268640
But he's in a different body and therefore may have different neurochemistry from doing experiments on himself.
Also he may have been away from his hip flask too long.
>>
>>91277022
>but he still needs a version of her in his life at all times?
except those times he abandons her yes
>>
>>91277257
Why did he abandon his kid btw? Do we know?
>>
>>91265800
It is odd, all that Rick tech is just going to be sitting there to be exploited. I Rick would blow the place as he was leaving honestly, leaving that shit there is either bad writing or really ham fisted set up.
>>
>>91277355
nothing definitive
i think the most "canon" explanation was he divorced his wife and just left
apparently Beth's mom was a bitch
>>
>>91275888
Yes, but the Rick of THAT universe was responsible for his death. Not the one that's squatting in his home.
>>
>>91270330
>>91270524

Isn't Rick and Morty hot shit right now? I think Parnell might want the sweet Dollars or he coaxed the creaters into giving Jerry an Arc.
Maybe he becomes evil jerry and is one of Ricks new enemies since the Federation is gone.
>>
>>91265800
The more I think about it, the more I am convinced about that whole episode is just a simulation.
I mean, I could buy the whole Beth and Summer treating Rick like God.
But isn't it weird that a council made of Ricks based their navigation system on few blips and knobs?
Or how Rick in disguise is let freely to 'take a shit' after putting the whole space-centre right into galaxy federal prison?
Even with current situation the priority would be either seize him or simply put a bullet at his head.
I'm probably wrong and this episode is just to set up semi-status quo.
>>
I never watched this show and after reading about it a bit I decided to watch the newest episode. It seemed pretty interesting premise.

This fandom is really weird though, the amount of hate people have for these characters is just confusing.
>>
C137 Jerry is based

Also do you think that the Citadel of Rick has a Jessicas clones whorehouse for Morties?
>>
File: 1489967683267.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489967683267.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>91268557
High INT, low WIS, objectively smart characters with no actual common sense, they have amazing book-smarts but are dumb as rocks when it comes to common sense. Zim and Doofenshmirtz fall into this category.
>>
List of people Rick cares about:
Morty
Squanchy
Bird Person
Beth's mom (maybe?)
Himself

Am I missing anyone?
>>
>>91278164
>List of people Rick cares about:
>Morty
yes
>Squanchy
yes but detached
>Bird Person
yes
>Beth's mom (maybe?)
no
>Himself
this should be number 1
>Am I missing anyone?
Summer
Beth to some extent
Mr.Poopybutthole
>>
>>91278323
>Beth to some extent
He seems to really enjoy her presence actually, as do the other Ricks from the Council. We see it when a few Ricks hangout at Beth's house, they all like her.
>>
>>91278164
Mr. Poopybutthole.
>>
>>91266100
He was to busy eating poop
>>
>>91278323
Rick doesnt like himself
>>
>>91268557
Jerry please go
>>
>>91269905
>the dipping sauce joke is a joke about the 90s

Now I'm starting to get the whole "reddit" thing.

That's what people say when they don't understand the joke.
>>
>>91277022
I think Rick's affection for his family might be closer to how Bender's affection for Fry was described once.

"Bender loves Fry, but in a completely selfish way. It doesn't matter if Fry is okay or even happy. All that matters is that Fry is still there to continue loving Bender."
>>
>>91268852
except we've already seen what Jerry can do when pushed in the cronenbergverse and he manned the fuck up and took care of business.
>>
>>91270793
There's different kinds of infinite, anon.
>>
File: Morticia.png (94KB, 177x329px) Image search: [Google]
Morticia.png
94KB, 177x329px
Would you a Morticia?
>>
File: de7.png (149KB, 328x437px) Image search: [Google]
de7.png
149KB, 328x437px
>>91276932
This. The problem with dissecting the show is that there genuinely is a lot to analyze, but most of the fandom is so mindless that they let forced inside jokes override their critical thinking skills. It doesn't matter what the writers say. As long as they say it multiple times, the fans will quote it. Just look at Tiny Rick, which would be rightfully labeled a forced meme on any other show.

But let's break down the cancer that infects discussion of the show, besides the usual shitposters and derailers.
You say something positive about Jerry.
>lol shut up Jerry
You say something positive about Doofus Rick
>lol he says shit
You criticize Rick
>you just don't understand the depth of his character, he's to smart for you
You analyze Tammy's character, and even contemplate whether she truly care a about Bird Person or not
>FUCK TAMMY
You point out faults in the show's nihilism
>That's the point

There's obviously variation in the wording, but it's funny that a show about infinite realities yields such a limited number of responses from people. This kind of "Just say a quote from the show as a low effort response to something you don't like" is less prevalent here than it is in any other facet of the internet, but it's still fucking annoying. Case in point:
>>91268578
>>91269169
>>91269444
>>91270268
>>91278557
>>91278959
I'm not even defensive of Doofus Rick or Jerry. They're fun to shit on, that's the core of their purpose. But this shit gets so fucking old that it actually feels like Reddit, and I'm not even memeing. It's like you guys are clamoring for upboats on a site without them.
>>
File: 1468473658770.jpg (308KB, 1280x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1468473658770.jpg
308KB, 1280x1319px
>>91279441
depends would you be willing to deal with rick and family for her?
>>
>>91280078
The only one you'd really have to worry about is Rick
>>
File: sollysmile.png (130KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
sollysmile.png
130KB, 256x256px
>There no female ricks in the entire multiverse

What did Harmean by this?
>>
>>91277257

Rick seems to regard Beth more like a facial tissue than a human being. Easily replaceable. He had no qualms about leaving the Beth the show started with on the Cronenberged Earth because he obviously didn't value her enough to be bothered to fix his mistakes. She wasn't worth the work it would require from him to save. Why should he if he can just go to the universe next door and get another Beth?

He really IS a monster, isn't he?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Beth the show started with wasn't even the Beth that Rick personally fathered
>>
>>91280078
Wouldn't Rick be Rikki here? Or is it asking too much for the entire universe to be gender bent when in reality all that changes is a single chromosome?
>>
>>91277499
>apparently Beth's mom was a bitch

With a husband like him, could you blame her? Assuming this was actually the reason, he really has no right to judge considering he's ruined and outright ended the lives of billions upon billions of innocents
>>
>>91278959
>Jerry please go
But he did
>>
>>91281226
Only geniuses are allowed in the council
>>
>>91277635
>But isn't it weird that a council made of Ricks based their navigation system on few blips and knobs?

Or that they had absolutely ZERO countermeasures whatsoever to combat a rogue Rick? They all ought to be of equal capability to Rick.

You may be right about setting up a status quo
>>
>>91270164
Wasn't there also that one time Harmon sent his fans to brigade some critic who said an episode of Community was just okay, and then when he got called out on his shit he blamed it on his depression?
>>
>>91270164
>getting your personality traits from a fucking behind the scenes skit video
>>
>>91281340
i have a theory
>the rick that left beth was the one who gave the portal gun to the good rick on that memory we saw
>good rick looked for the universe of a rick that left beth and her mother
>has to act shitty but he's still with her (he hates jerry tho)
this was a memory tho... but who knows, if the sauce was kind of real, maybe that part was too.
>>
>>91271224
>Morty's repressed anger in the Purge episode
>in the season 3 premier he snapped again and shot Rick in the face, would have killed him if it had been a real gun
This could actually be the case
>>
>>91265857
I figured this. They're arrogant mofos, so they probably didn't expect to need individual portal guns then and there.
>>
>>91278849
he said cares about not likes
>>
Ever want to see Rick meet Owlman? That entire "destroy the multiverse with a bomb on earth prime" bit would be funny if Rick ported in
>>
>>91272905

Lol u are projecting

what a loser
>>
>>91281344
What the hell, do, do you know how fucked up it would be to expect a parralele world where everyone is there but different genders? Everyone. Urp. You, you gotta understand the way that just one person as a different gender cascades down the line. Sure you can find an earth with a Morticia or a Rikki, but not both. Its as stupid and retarded as, URP, time travel.
>>
>>91275941
i know this is bullshit but i seriously hope this is true
>>
>>91280078
Morticia is dumb enough to be used as a shielding device, but will she have big tits like Beth when she grows up?
>>
File: Shoneys.jpg (123KB, 576x268px) Image search: [Google]
Shoneys.jpg
123KB, 576x268px
Was anyone else stoked by the Shoney's callout? Place is comfy as all hell
>>
>>91268640
1. He tore down a system he's been trying to tear down for years. He's already been called a terrorist.

2. Jerry a shit

3. Rick gave Morty that speech at the end because he's trying to hide weakness, and justify his actions to himself, probably. Saying "nah, I'm just an asshole, I don't actually care" when he does actually care is in character for him.

4. The szechuan sauce is worth it.
>>
I have a theory the rickness of a rick and the mortyness of his morty are inversely proportional.
>>
>>91284662

I didn't even know it's a real goddamn place, I thought they just made it up
>>
>>91265800
they were probably wanting to kill off the council of ricks because they didnt know where they could go with it
>>
>>91268583
I thought this was supposed to be the play they were going to use with Evil Morty.
>>
>>91284662
Rick and Morty does seem to be doing a lot of shilling, doesn't it?
>>
>>91285411
its essentially frishes of the south
>>
>>91266100
>>91268557
Doofus Rick, you charlatans.
>>
>>91265857
Complacency kills, Marine
>>
>>91269091
I think he meant 3 or 4 realities that both he and North could just slip into. By himself, there are probably many realities he could slip into.
>>
>>91269448
It's so good.
>>
>>91269836
Not true. I was so disappointed when it was removed from the menu. Sweet and Spicy was like Szechuan all over again.
>>
>>91268612
The Council of Ricks was made up of the Ricks from the infinite number of Ricks who felt they were the ones most qualified to rule over all Ricks in the infinite number if realities. They probably wouldn't want any other councils that might undermine their authority.
>>
>>91285514
Well yes, this is the same show where the main character looked at the camera and said
>NINTENDO, GIVE ME FREE STUFF
>>
>>91270524
David Schwimmer have a similar issue with Friends?
>>
>>91282842
I just hope Morty's anger becomes the catalyst for him to grow as a person.
>>
>>91275941
We saw business rick die, Anybody got a webmb of that part of the episode?
>>
https://youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
You're a cuck if you legit try to act like the writing for this show is shit
>>
>>91265800
Wht do tamy and all those other bug people continue to make phoenix person if there is no money
>>
>>91287390
I think they had already begun the project before the Federation collapsed. Also, by that point, I just think they had nothing left to lose.
>>
>>91268640
Rick is just a super genius anon, he has no empathy because he is too smart to require it to remain civilized unlike most humans that do need it to stay civilized. The suffering he causes by fucking the Federation is a nonfactor as he would see suffering as a normal thing and peacw as idealistic nonsense due to his intelligence.

He doesnt hate the Federation he destroyed it for the luls.
>>
>>91276932
Morty has a moral compass too.
>>
>>91284662

The only comfy place in Shoneys is the bathroom where you'll be vomiting up all the garbage food you just ate. I have a family friend who always wants to eat there. Four God damn times, four different choices and I have yet to finish a meal there.

I will say that skillet cookie is the fucking bomb though.
>>
>>91287390
They obviously rob alien civilizations of technology.
>>
>>91268639
He made a machine to recycle waste into food or something
I'm pretty sure
>>
>>91287455
no
that's fucking dumb
>lol, i'm too intelligent to give4 a fuck about emotions XDXD

tell me an actual instance in real life when you are literally so intelligent you can't understand emotions. i will eat my fucking shoe if you do
>>
>>91277635
I couldn't understand summers new obsession with Rick and the hero worship she always seemed to be at odds with him
>>
>>91287861

Kicking the shit out of the devil was probably a great bonding moment for them
>>
>>91287861
Rick is a better father figure than Jerry, thats why. Which is really sad, but understandable. Morty even said her view on Rick was only half right considering shes barely seen the destruction he leaves in his wake
>>
>>91265800
Reminder that there is a universe where they survived.
>>
>>91287861
She's probably just jealous that Morty spends so much time with and gets so much attention from an adult who isn't completely fucked up, ironic because Rick is probably the most fucked up
>>
>>91268640

I hope Jerry turns out to do alright after the divorce, and actually improve himself and his life in the absence of Beth and Rick. I'm kinda tired of the loser dad meme, he has shown to have potential in the previous universe, and the show seems to be shifting definitely towards Rick being an asshole (I don't think they can go back to him caring about Morty after the beggining of S3 and it doesn't seem to be the authors' intention, but I could be wrong).

Also, I feel that Beth and Summer's attitude is a slap for the audience. They are stuck loving and idealizing a character that makes no effort to hide he's an asshole unless it's for some plan, and they still rationalize everything Rick do to fit their headcanon. Just like their audience.
>>
The lawyer morty and rick's repressed memory being next to where he was on 9/11 were far and away the funniest parts of the episode.

>but they can't destroy our spirit!
>>
>>91287486

And that's why he will end up as Evil Morty after Rick pushes him far enough.
>>
>>91288814
Nah, Tammy will team up with the evil Morty still at large. And Tammy is actually Morty's kid
>>
>>91288766
>Also, I feel that Beth and Summer's attitude is a slap for the audience. They are stuck loving and idealizing a character that makes no effort to hide he's an asshole unless it's for some plan, and they still rationalize everything Rick do to fit their headcanon. Just like their audience.

this

honestly, rick's assholishness has gotten to the point where i find him unbearable to watch, like there's a point when watching a show when you just see a character that is unwilling to change in a good way, they just keep getting worse and worse, and honestly it's really pissing me off his "lol, my character is all over the place, i'm so random XDXD" attitude.
>>
>>91265800

Rick is so much of a Mary Sue that even his alternate selves are made dumber for the sole purpose of making him seem more brilliant.
>>
>>91287629
Albert Einstein?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>91288788
Ow, my spirit.
>>
>>91281226
Rick just wouldn't be Rick if he were a woman. She might be as smart as Rick but she'd be a completely different person.
>>
>>91288766
>just like their audiene

This. It's annoys me people just instantly rationalize Rick's acctions because he is the main haracter.

You are allowed to like but disagree with the main character, and after the last episode no amount of scenes with sad music and Rick looking depressed will matter because whatever he is suffering he has cause unto billions of other innocent people tenfold.
>>
>>91265800
Maybe only certain members of the Council are allowed to carry their portal guns, with everyone else having to place them in storage while they're at the Council.
>>
>>91281801

Jesus Christ
>>
>>91288889
Anyone else miss when Rick was just the drunk evil scientist instead of being constantly reminded he is THE SMARTES PERSON IN THE UNIVERSES and always one-upping people? It got boring.

The show is more preoccupied with showing Rick tricking other people and showing how smart he is vs actualy good old stupid fun times.
>>
>>91288927
Actually its mathematically proven that there exist an infinite number of woman Ricks who are just as much of an asshole. Multiverse son
>>
>>91288977

they should get someone to kick his ass
>>
>>91287629
People with Autism
>>
>>91288766
How do we know this Rick is even our Rick? In the infinite possible realities, do we even know if every episode we're watching is the same Rick? All we know for certain is the Rick who destroyed the council of Ricks is the same one who abandoned Cronenberg reality, due to being the only plot line with continuity points (dead Rick and Morty buried in the yard).
>>
File: Paul_Fleishmam.png (92KB, 250x427px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Fleishmam.png
92KB, 250x427px
>people complaining about beth leaving jerry
Don't you people see? Now we can get some more character development on Paul!
>>
>>91268612
Councils of Rick's that are also now destroyed
>>
>>91265800
their universes probably got kronenburg'd. no where left to go fag
>>
File: 3475437.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
3475437.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>91265800
They were lodge inside a prison that was stated to be immune to space time warp tech.
It's the whole damn reason they used a shuttle to assistant rick, it's the whole reason Rick warp it into the prison.
>>
>>91289015
If they haven't figured out inter-dimensional travel, how could they be immune to it
They are probably immune to portals from the dimension they are in, but not necessarily from portals from other dimensions
>>
>>91289002
>implying there aren't infinite ricks who escaped cronenberg realities and buried their bodies in the yard
>>
>>91288933
Maybe the fact that he has caused so much death and destruction and constantly abandoned and lost loved ones is why he's so depressed. He can use logic to rationalize all he wants, but deep down he probably is aware of how horrible he is.
>>
>>91272757
Is it ever mentioned which universe the Citadel is in? Is it in a pocket dimension that only exists to hold the Citadel?
>>
>>91289071
Not him but Im willing to bet that a supermax galactic prison has the kind of interference that fucks with portal guns. Nothing intentional, but with enough safeguards that it might lead to Rick porting into a wall or something
>>
>>91268640
Reminder that on his very first brain hop, he mentions that he has to leave some of his traits and memories behind in the old body. Then he hops brains at least three more times.
It's understandable that he's a little more unhinged than usual.
>>
>>91288999
Oooh snap. Someone needs to eat his shoe! High functioning sociopaths!
>>
>>91288997
Saddly that's never gonna happen. At this point, if Rick is showing emotion he is setting up a trap, if someone gets the upper hand is because he let them to trick them into losing, if he shows emotions it was just for le Szchexuan Mulan Sauce xDD. No one is ever gonna beat him at anything.
>>
>>91289114
Well the first hop lost some memories, but everything after that should be good considering the bodies were other Ricks
>>
File: IMG_0613.jpg (116KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0613.jpg
116KB, 640x360px
>>91288888
Don't worry, his character will be reedemed when something mildly sad happens to him and he has a frowny face while a sad pop song plays in the background.

Who cares about killing billions of innocent universes when you're too sad and want to kill yourself because your girlfriend dumped you.
>>
>>91289127
Albert Einstein!
>>
>>91284662
>Shoney's
>>91285527
>frishes

Stop making up fake restaurants.
>>
>>91289108
You can't really port into a wall
I mean, either you can't go through the portal or the portal is in the wall, which just means you land in some room.
if you're dealing with portal teleportation, then you can't really get stuck in anything

And again, if you don't know how something works, you can't knowingly protect yourself against it, there's no reason to assume they have any kind of interference like that
>>
>>91289224
You can pull any kind of scifi bullshit explanation regarding their shields to make it work anon.
>>
>>91289114
>>91289156
Yeah, he only lost information on the first jump because his host body didn't have the cognitive faculties to hold all his mind. The rest were all Ricks, so they would have the capacity to contain another Rick's mind.

He lost his ability to improvise, so maybe the end bit was him trying to convince Morty he didn't care, but took it too far.
>>
>>91289201
>fake
Next you'll be telling me you've never been to a Gumble's patio bar and haberdashery
Where else would you get stuffed lobster claws?
>>
>>91269122
>>91269499
>implying mcdonalds didn't pay roiland and harmon to start a craze before they brought it back for the new mulan movie.
Money is the true ruler of this reality. It's fucking insane what rich people and corporations pay to make happen. There's fucking layers to this shit, it's practically impossible to tell what happened naturally and what happened because someone paid for it to happen. At this point, I'm under the impression that 100% of what happens on a wide scale is due to someone paying for it to happen.
>>
>>91289247
It was only a scare tactic
>>
File: brain is full of fuck.jpg (44KB, 496x384px) Image search: [Google]
brain is full of fuck.jpg
44KB, 496x384px
>>91289262
I don't even know if you're making that up.
>>
>>91289242
Not really
Like, you can say that they have some sort of shielding that accidentally makes Rick's portal gun not work as well, that they don't know about, but then Rick would still be able to compensate because he's the universe's smartest mind
They don't know how it works, so they cannot purposefully protect against Ricks
>>
>>91265800
What really makes me want to take a shit is that they had Beth and Jerry divorce. What the FUCK!? After having 3 episodes of their failing marriage and reconciling they still get a divorce? Not even a trial by separation. No, a straight up divorce.

Oh, and don't think this is going to be the last we see of Jerry. Chris Parnell will still have his job there.
>>
>>91289291
Calm down anon
Just walk on down to your local Patti's mini-bar and get a drink or something. Give me the Store number so I can pre-buy you a drink, it's on me
>>
>>91289071
>If they haven't figured out inter-dimensional travel, how could they be immune to it
Because they understand it's basics. No different than how most modern solutions for Tech we have today was from reverse engineering prevention and protection devices of the past.
You are trying way to hard to find something that isn't there.
>>
>>91265800
Better question is, with a Citadel full of dead Rick bodies lying around, what are the chances that no one from the Galactic Federation pilfered a portal gun from their bodies?
>>
>>91289292
You're thinking too hard about this anon
>>
>>91269891
>implying anyone here is old enough to remember anything from 1998
>>
>>91289071
There are a lot of things we control and harness that we don't really understand. It's not a far stretch to think they found ways to stop/impede the tech but not use it themselves.
>>
>>91288977

It was funny during the chapter of the simulations, but yeah it got old. Even during season 1, we knew he never had total control of the situation, doing shit like abandoning an entire universe, or even minor things like not realizing the truth about Evil Morty.
>>
>>91289015

How did Rick warp the CItadel, then?
>>
>>91288977
>>91289480
How did you people not see that preview where he breaks down in front of Morty, who was asking why Rick keeps putting them in these situations, and says that he didn't have control over the situation at all and thinks he just does it because he wants to die?
>>
>>91289427
a few I bet but with the government destroyed I wager they book it to steal pants in other dimensions
>>
>>91289582
or just go to every other dimension where it's not destroyed
>>
>>91289505
would depend on how the tech works. You might be able to teleport in fine but once there you're stuck.
It's similar to how Electromagnetic brakes work.
>>
>>91289556
We saw it, but at this point it's probably an act to make them think he cares about them so that he can use that trust to betray it to save their assess like he did in the last episode to trick Morty into shooting him. Then he can finally go get his Teriyaki Burger King Pocahontas wing dip right after he destroys his Daughter's marriage by taking advantage of her daddy issues cause by him constantly leaving his family members to die because he can always replace them.

You see what I'm saying here? Any type of characterization for Rick just got thrown out the window because he either was faking it or it's so petty compared to the pain he has cause on other that it doesn't make you fee bad for him.
>>
File: suicide booth.jpg (263KB, 1011x756px) Image search: [Google]
suicide booth.jpg
263KB, 1011x756px
>>91289181
The sad part isnt that his gf dumped him, it's that Rick fucking hates himself and wants everyone else to hate him too.
>>
>>91289718
I'm not saying you should have feels for Rick, I'm just saying he's not always in control of every situation he puts himself into.
>>
>>91289556
>>91289769

Yeah, that was old Rick. Not new Rick, who was in control since before getting stuck in jail, who planned everything down to every single improvisation just to destroy the council of Ricks, the Federation, and his daughter's marriage just for petty reasons.

If he's doing it because he's suicidal, someone better shoot him up already.
>>
>>91289718
When Andy Kaufman got cancer, nobody believed him because of all the shit he did in the past. Just because someone has pulled shit in the past doesn't mean they are incapable of being sincere at one point in their lives.
>>
>>91270793
Technically it could be infinite but most of it is meaningless. Like if universes were all whole numbers, but Rick-having universes are only the numbers 100 to 300. It still expands infinitely from there, but only a finite portion is meaningful in this way. However, that makes no sense with Rick saying there's infinite possibilities, some of which are nearly identical to his current one, implying a many-worlds thing where there should still be too many Ricks.

The real problem is the writers changing constantly and the creators not giving a damn about anything.
>>
>>91265800
since there are an infinite number of ricks with minimal (and i mean minimal) differences, ¿what's the minimum criteria for being considered the rick of your universe?, ¿having blue hair and being a dick?
>>
>>91289884
>old rick
>episode hasn't even aired yet
>>
>>91267436
they don't live there, pal
>>
>>91286666
>*buuurp* also b-by the bacon think burger
>>
I mean, the writing in this episode was just rushing through stuff to get it all sorted out at once. It was lazy writing. It didn't make the episode unwatchable or anything, but you have to admit that the plot wasn't exactly inspired.

Plus they clearly wasted a lot of time on gore scenes for no good reason. The president suicide was a good gag, the rest nah.
>>
>>91281620
>Or that they had absolutely ZERO countermeasures whatsoever to combat a rogue Rick?
Good point. They can detect a portal gun in another dimension, but the teleporter doesn't have anything stopping it from teleporting into something? Or even a key you need to authorize it?
>>
>>91289947

You know he's just bullshitting Morty. He's Yandere for his grandson. He has never been more in control.
>>
>>91289954
I'm sure a lot of them do, like the council members. They got way better shit going on than their families.
>>
How come the interdimensional TV episodes were well liked when they were new? I saw numerous threads that referenced them at the time. Now whenever the show is shit on, they're used as common examples of R&M at its worst.
>>
>>91290441

First one was good, second one was forced and everyone knew it
>>
File: Untitled54.png (538KB, 468x688px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled54.png
538KB, 468x688px
>>91284662
Scott Steiner, Big Poppa Pump, bought and now owns a shoneys in retirement because the WWE are assholes about his contract
>>
>>91269891
Like pure sugar. Not really good iirc
>>
>>91268640
Hi Jerry.
>>
>>91290441
I generally like the jokes in them. I just feel the second one came too early. With only like 10-14 episodes a season, it would work better as a once every two-three seasons thing, if they really wanted it to be recurring.
>>
>>91279441
I want protect her.
>>
>>91285514

Gotta pay the bills somehow.
>>
>>91285193
>1. He tore down a system he's been trying to tear down for years. He's already been called a terrorist.

That doesn't change the fact that innocents by the trillions are going to suffer. Im sure the number of innocents outnumber the actual people who run the system by billions to one.

>>Jerry a shit

What does that even MEAN?
>>
>>91287390

They probably already had all the required resources in stock to build him at the time the collapse hit.
>>
>>91287455
>He doesnt hate the Federation he destroyed it for the luls.

Oh, so he endangered the lives of trillions just for a few yuks?

This makes him even MORE of a monster
>>
>>91288578

Jerry is at least THERE for his family. He doesn't just abandon them because he can always find duplicates.
>>
>>91289005

No. The nature of the multiverse would mean infinite Councils that DID get destroyed and infinite councils that DIDN'T get destroyed.
>>
>>91289304
>After having 3 episodes of their failing marriage and reconciling they still get a divorce?

And the thing is, that what holds them together is precisely BECAUSE they are so dysfunctional. It's practically symbiosis.
>>
>>91289458

They're Ricks.

If OUR Rick can figure it out, then ALL Rick's should be able to figure it out. Which is why the Council should easily have been able to at least stalemate him.
>>
>>91289897

True. But unfortunately once you pull a bunch of stunts like Andy did, it really undercuts any actual efforts to be sincere.
>>
>>91265800

God this thread, why does everyone want to see Jerry succeed, he's a closet submissive homo, Beth doesn't love him, he whines every three seconds and I don't think Beth ever really did love him, all this Jerry dick sucking.
>>
>>91292615

Because they sympathize with him, due to being closet submissive homos themselves.
>>
>>91289930
Well you can be born a fishman or a hammer person and still be a Rick...

Unless those realities are always the result of Rick doing mass genetic experimentation.
>>
>>91292615
He's the only normal chaacter and voice of reason besides Morty and whereas Morty is a beta bitch Jerry has moments of assertiveness.
>>
>>91289181
Yes, everything is exactly as it seems at face value. Good analysis.

>being too stupid for a cartoon
>>
>>91292615
>>91292672
can confirm

t. closet sub
>>
>>91289181
It was kind of weird in the new episode how Rick was so freaked out about 9/11 when he personally has killed many, many more people. Maybe that memory was a fabrication too?
>>
>>91292615
Most of us would probably react pretty pathetically if we found ourselves suddenly flung into a world of none stop science fiction nightmares. That's Jerry. He's just a person trying to get by in a world that baffles and horrifies him.
>>
>>91291853
Lurk forever
>>
>>91289271
so this is how r and m fans speak
>>
>>91293422
I speak the true true.
>>
>>91293143
>/r/rickandmorty arrives
Man, just when things were getting fun
>>
>>91270524
He was fucking great as Dr. Spaceman in 30 rock.
>>
>>91288977
Yeah, in Season 1 we got a good balance of him outsmarting people but also not being perfect. Like the end of the simulation of a simulation of a simulation, where he can't tell if Morty's real or not. That was a nice stinger that prevented the whole "He's got everything figured out" thing from getting too annoying.

But then, he completely outsmarted the Devil, so it's not like they overdid it with his flaws. It was a good balance.

Season 1 Rick also had moments where he was nice to his family, but not in a "Awww, look, he really loves them" way. More like just... having character that extends beyond 9th grade nihilism. Like him helping Summer get back at the Devil, lightening up on Morty when the Jellybean King tries to rape him, him just having fun with Summer and Morty when time gets frozen, him just chilling with Scary Terry, the whole butthamster vacation.

With the possible exception of the last one, none of these instances were some big "Look, he's got good qualities" moments desperately trying to get us to still like him. It was just his good side. Season 2, and seemingly 3 have basically erased his good side except for the occasional moment where they basically Clockwork Orange your eyes open and make you see that he's, like, totally nice deep down.
>>
>>91278164
Beth herself
>>
I hope Sleepy Gary comes back.
>>
>>91287390
Barter system bugkake.
>>
>>91269209
it would mean that he was actually faking all this time when he showed pain in the past 2 seasons
>>
>>91268721
>He never abandoned HIS wife and children
Except he didn't do anything about Rick coming into his family either.
He never did anything about his parents being into cuckoldry.
Face it. Jerry is just a loser. Even abandoning them wouldn't impact their way of life in any meaningful way.
>>
>>91294171
There is nothing wrong with his parents relationship though. Everybody was happy
>>
>>91278323
The singularity thing too
>>
>>91294260
You and jerry are everything what's wrong with this world.
>>
>>91294171

Wow. You just have this massive irrational hateboner for the guy, don't you?

>>91294361

No, that would be sociopathic assholes completely devoid of even basic human empathy like you
>>
>>91287629
Most autists and psychopathsand
>>
>implying the fake backstory wasn't the real backstory of doofus rick which is why he has no morty of his own and only makes innocuous things like instant brownies
>implying doofus rick isn't just pretending to be a doofus to play the long con against the council of ricks
>>
>>91293487
Definitely my favorite role that he's played. And I feel like I remember him saying it was his favorite too so I can see why he would get tired of stuff like beta punching bag characters like Cyril and Jerry.
>>
>>91292615
Projecting. Personally glad he's gone so they can't rehash the 20th plot of Jerry gets a spine.
>>
>>91278323
>>91278428
Rick doesn't give a shit about Beth, she's just a cinvenient place to live for a while.
>>
>>91292615
I want him to either succeed or become irrelevant, but him being nothing but the end of a joke becomes boring and annoying really fast.
>>
>>91295839

I think the "fake" back story is real but for the rickist rick. He's known among ricks for acting rebellious and for showing affection for his family. I think that's because he lost his own family. Whereas doofus rick never had a family because he's a virgin, our rick lost his. He then either adopted a family that lost their rick early on (explaining the 14 years he was "away" for) or he took a family from the one that killed his. There's already precedent for him being completely ok with just getting a new family.
>>
>>91290560
Steiner probably made good money from WCW, TNA and doing indies to buy a restaurant ffs

Steiner is a difficult person in real life and kinda of a bully
>>
>>91277565
>he becomes evil jerry
I'd like to see him become "Evil Jerry" but not actually be evil. He's still Jerry, after all.
>>
>>91267451
It makes you wonder, what if the story was true and his wife and daughter died, Rick went off for decades binge drinking and fucking hive minds. Eventually he grew tired and popped into a new reality. He did ditch the first Beth we saw, if he truly cared about the fruit of his loins he would have taken her, maybe Summer and ditched Jerry.
>>
>>91285514
why would ask such a dumb question?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zre9FhhxR7k
>>
>>91281801

I dunno but the reason Harmon got kicked off Community was at a season wrap party he started a "fuck Chevy Chase" chant with Chevy's wife and kids in the audience
>>
>>91293233
if you listen you can hear him say that he's upset that they're going to start taking our freedoms away.
>>
>>91268640
Dude was a fucking terrorist man. Crippling the federation was him and birdperson's goal from the very beginning.
>>
>>91278964
>That's what people say when they don't understand the joke.
>a one-time joke about fucking chicken nugget sauce
>defending this

talk about low-brow
>>
>>91288996
REEEEEE there are different types of infinities ffs. Let's say you have an infinite number of 2's in sequence 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2.... for infinity. Not finding any 1's in that collection of two's doesn't make it any less infinite.
>>
>>91299353
So what Squanchy just wanted to see the world squanch?
>>
>>91268722
Not even Morty took him seriously he was "yeah okay rick, I don't get the reference to the sauce"
>>
I really hope evil Morty comes back and tries to sway regular Morty to his side. Regular Morty clearly already dislikes Rick.
>>
>>91299492
Fuck I always forget about Sqanchy. He was a brutal motherfucker.
RIP in glorious you fucking madman.
>>
>>91268756

IIRC he had no way of knowing they were still alive
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.