[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's Dan Didio's redemption arc been going in your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2321816-didio_1.jpg (38KB, 466x640px) Image search: [Google]
2321816-didio_1.jpg
38KB, 466x640px
How's Dan Didio's redemption arc been going in your opinion? Has Rebirth and DC's latest niche titles been enough to make up for his past sins?
>>
>>91262469
He is currently reddits character of the month.
>>
File: 1490210767981.jpg (237KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
1490210767981.jpg
237KB, 600x817px
His uncanny resemblance to Bueno Excellente allows for rather humorous positioning of him with regards to said character in the form of funny online image collaborations
>>
vd
>>
>>91262880

What was that whole "only the best stories become canon" thing about anyway? It reminds me of his time on Beast Machines. Is he incapable of ilinderstanding how A leads to B leads to C and thus if B is shit and you ignore it for D that takes from C you get confusion?
>>
based didio
>>
>>91262469
Rebirth's not done yet. I won't congratulate him until we come out of the other side.
>>
>>91262469
I'll congratulate him for keeping his dumbass mouth shut for the most part during Rebirth. If retires without any more major fuck ups, I'll be amazed that he actually learned from his mistakes.
>>
What was his problem with 52
>>
>>91265244

no editorial control, everyone was doing their thing. The lucked out that everyone knew what they were doing and it didnt end up like Bendis of Slott.
>>
>>91265301
honestly i get the feel that for the big two the inmates are running the asylum.
>>
His redemption arc began with saving Omega Men.
>>
>>91262469
He's a fucking criminal. No matter how much /co/ sucks him, he destroyed the DCU history.
>>
>>91262469
Didio is cool. 00's decade of DC was perfect. They starting making bad moves when they brought on Jim Lee as Co Publisher in 2010.
>>
>>91265842
not to familiar with capes or dc, what did dan do?
>>
>>91262469
Nope fuck him.
Sank my Two-Face/Renee Montoya ship to push his gay OC and made Two-Face a creepy obsessed stalker as a personal fuck you to Dixon.
What makes it infinitely worse is how good Gotham Central, the first run of Batwoman, 52 and the Question were. If it had sucked maybe I could let go. Fuck.
You think Waifus are a game?
>>
>>91263004

He was quoted that during the New 52 where titles weren't forced to follow a strict continuity. This gave writers more room to work and allowed characters to be used when they otherwise shouldn't be.
>>
>>91262469
In honor of his redemption, I'm trying not to call him Dan Dildo when talking about him with other people.
>>
>>91262469
Rebirth is Johns, and that's the reason it's so mediocre. While, Didio is behind the much better new 52 and HB.
>>
>>91262469
So far, he doesn't do anything stupid like Marvel
>>
He gave Omega Men and the Flintstones 12 issues, so he's bought more than enough goodwill from me. Everything else is just icing on the cake
>>
isn't he responsible for demanding Steph dying
>>
>>91262880
He looks more like Jesse Ventura.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.