[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does Rick burp so much? that sounds fucking disgusting. does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: QQL2Htb.png (740KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QQL2Htb.png
740KB, 1920x1080px
why does Rick burp so much? that sounds fucking disgusting. does he think kids wants to imitates him or something?
>>
literally just to upset people
>>
>>91257812
It's supposed to be funny for some reason.
>>
>>91257812
W-w-well you *buuurp* you see OP, alcohol w-will have that effect on you, OP. It's reeeeeally something, OP, it *buuurps* its really something.
Please never make me do this again.
>>
>>91257812

Because he's constantly drunk and on pills. Burping is what your body does when it's trying to right itself from all the garbage you're putting into it.
>>
it used to be way more often
>>
Acid Reflux
>>
>>91257812
It just shows how much of a mess he is. It's part of his character.

I don't usually notice it any more, but it can be pretty funny when used at the right moment.
>>
>>91257812
Rick is an alcoholic and usually durnk'

Source: I'm an alcohlic and drunk
>>
Drinking for a long time gives you GERD.
>>
>>91257812
Rick pushes all of his insecurities so deep into his body that the only way they are able to escape is through his burps
>>
>>91258075
he's a mess but also A GOD :^)
>>
>>91257812

Old people do gross things
>>
>>91260486
People who unironically hate on this show are Jerrys.
>>
I realize the point of Rick is that he's a massive dick. But this first episode of Season 3 he really goes beyond the pale.

I know he hates the Federation, but destroying their economy will destroy the lives of countless innocents whove had no hand in anything the Federation higher-ups might have done to Rick to warrant his wrath.

Then there was his rant at the end where he says he did what he did to Jerry because he slighted him. That's so extremely petty. Then he admits he only saved Morty and SUmmer to take over the family. Then he tells Morty that he has to do everything he says. Forever. Rick has crossed the line from asshole into irredeemable monster.

And Beth proves she's truly a bad person when she sacrifices Jerry because she's so desperately co-dependent on Rick. This is the sign of a horrible, horrible person. She has truly become her father's daughter.

Im just disgusted with the whole affair. Poor Jerry.
>>
>>91260655
>implying the entire rant in the end wasn't another LOL NONSENSICAL RICK RANT, that leads up to nothing.

i laughed at it. the ending part about the sause was what tipped me off about the enitrity.

Then again how deep are the writers trying to make their jokes?
>>
>>91260655
hopefully they tone down the over-complicated galactic empire shit after the finale. the conceit of the show is the adventures of rick and morty and none of the other characters have done shit in a long time
>>
>>91260655
You do realise Rick is full of shit right? He's lying nearly 95% of the time. Truth is, he loves his grandkids. Or at least he loves Morty. He's a pretty fucked up man, but he would have sacrificed himself to save Morty during the Time Fracture.

He a monster for sure, all broken men are to some degree, but he still has something keeping him from losing himself entirely.
>>
>>91260564
love the off-topic r&m shitposting on other boards, great show for intelligent people
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.