[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>M-Miles isn't like Peter! >He's flawed! >H-He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: SM2016015-int3-2.jpg (140KB, 1296x1967px) Image search: [Google]
SM2016015-int3-2.jpg
140KB, 1296x1967px
>M-Miles isn't like Peter!

>He's flawed!

>H-He's not as smart as Peter.

KEK!
>>
>>91256929
I forget, did Peter show him the formula or did Miles figure it out by himself. Because if it's the latter that's complete bullshit.
>>
>>91256986
Is it the secret kabby patty formula? I mean web fluid? Cause if so then Peter gave it to him.
>>
that doesn't prove anything
that's just complicated math with chemicals being mentioned near the end
wouldn't the written plans on making webfluid be more like a recipe? Take these ingredients and prepare them in x way for optimal web fluid of y amount?
Only thing he would need this for is he needed to calculate what he needs to alter to, say, web up a certain amount of weight or figure out what to change to make it harden faster
if that's the case, just writing web fluid doesn't help, you'd be making these calculations for a shit ton of different situations
>>
>>91256986
According to Bendis he made his own

I mean that's what Miles is, just a Peter Parker copy that Bendis thinks is better than Peter.

Heck there's a reason why Bendis wanted to kill Peter in CWII just to push his creation but the other Marvel people and Slott prevented him from doing it.
>>
>I don't read this comic book but I saw this picture in another thread so that gives me agency to shitpost

Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>91257167
>According to Bendis he made his own
I'd be fine with this if Miles's webs had different properties at least. But it's the same fucking thing.
>>
>>91256986
I may be remembering totally wrong, but I think it was Ganke who recreated the web fluid formula. Which is still bullshit, but it's alright because EVERYONE loves Ganke.
>>
>>91257461
May gave Miles the web shooters and the formula, Miles couldn't figure the formula out so Ganke makes it.

616 Miles probably just got it straight from Peter.
>>
>>91256929
Didn't the first issue of his ultimate series show him getting some educational award too?
>>
>>91257503
>616 Miles probably just got it straight from Peter.
Sounds nasty.
>>
>>91259425
He won a lottery to go to a private school, retard.
>>
>>91260293
The essence of web fluid must be transferred from the adult to the adolescent. This is simply the most efficient method.

Peter had it so rough because Ezikeil didn't find him till he was already an adult. Peter wants better for the next generation.
>>
>>91260345
you have to qualify just to be in those lotteries~
>>
>>91260385
You're right, he and the other hundred kids are all Peter-level super geniuses because they got good grades in Brooklyn public middle school.
>>
Hah, idiots just showed off the formula like it's not a big deal.

Later losers! I'm off to swing around New York!
>>
>>91256929
I thought the spider totem gives you inherit knowledge on how to make webs.
>>
>>91256986
In the ultimate universe, the formula was given to him by Aunt May/Gwen along with Peter's old webshooter, and Ganke and him worked together to make it based on the formula.

Presumably, he already knew the formula from his time in Ultimate or Peter just gave it to him.
>>
>>91257025
Pretty much
>Peter himself/various clones
>Venom Symbiote
>Miles now I guess
Can't really think of anyone else
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.