[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yikes! Does anyone care about this? And sony is planning to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: spider-man-homecoming1-700x300.jpg (42KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-homecoming1-700x300.jpg
42KB, 700x300px
Yikes! Does anyone care about this?

And sony is planning to pull him out the MCU, how do you feel about that?
>>
>>91247652
Sony pretty much spoiled most of the movie in the second trailer, likely to sabotage the MCU out of spite.

They probably change their minds after it makes mega bucks at the boxoffice.
>>
>>91247687
ASM2 didn't make mega bucks.
Spider-Man himself just isn't as popular anymore. Sony saw to that.
People will see the movie for Iron Man and the MCU connection.
>>
>>91247833
>ASM2 didn't make mega bucks.

$700 million after scathing reviews is pretty damn good.
>>
So the rumor has gone from "Venom might be set in its own universe" to "Venom is going to start Sony's own cinematic universe" and now to "Sony is removing Spider-Man from the MCU to make their own universe"?

This is the natural consequence of endlessly parroting unconfirmed information.
>>
>>91247652
DC "shills" aka /tv/ shitposters out in force it seems

butthurt no one cares about your shitty JL trailer?
>>
>>91247687
If they really did it for that reason, then they are real dumb sack of shits because if the movie underperforms, its out of their minimal pockets.
>>
>>91247887
Instead of making yourself look like a jackass you should look up what shit you're spewing.
http://collider.com/spider-man-homecoming-2-mcu-marvel-sony/
She's not clear about it but she implies that it's a very weak partnership.
>>
>>91247833
>ASM2 didn't make mega bucks
>Because Spider-Man isn't popular anymore
ASM2 didn't make mega bucks because it was SHIT
>>
>>91247652
Spiderman needs Raimi.
>>
>>91247968
This, shamne they got nobodies to direct it because of sm3. Which wasn't even his fault.

Shame we'll never get Bruce Campell as fucking Mysterio as was planned.
>>
File: 1457310473128.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457310473128.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>91248054
>Shame we'll never get Bruce Campell as fucking Mysterio as was planned.

FUCKING THIS.
>>
File: Sony Business Plan.png (350KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sony Business Plan.png
350KB, 560x800px
>>91247652
>Sony is planning to pull him out the MCU, how do you feel about that?
Pic related.
>>
>>91247652
At this point I feel like sony just hates money and is trying to kill itself as slowly as possible.
>>
>>91247652
>>91248305
Sony only has Spider-Man and James Bond. That's it. They're probably threatening to do this to get more money from Marvel in the future.

Otherwise, they'll probably try and sell him for $2 billion to Marvel. At this point Marvel would probably buy the character for $1 Billion.
>>
>>91248406
James bond isn't even as big of a powerhouse as it was. Sony is barely holding on at this point. If not for Blu-ray and the ps4 they'dve been dead.
>>
>>91247964
It's when the contract is up and open for renewal you mong. Also taking Pascal's word for anything?
>>
>>91248406
>They're probably threatening to do this to get more money from Marvel in the future.
And risking chopping down a goddamn money tree they don't even need to go outside to water they could be collecting dividends from in the short term as they do so. Heaven forbid they collect checks from Disney, and buy new IPS so they have more than Bond and Spidey. It astounds me how fucking retarded these dipshits are. Spidey is gonna be in Infinity Wars, and will have a sequel to Homecoming, before Sony pulls him from the MCU. Disney can literally write him off for years while Sony financially asphyxiates, then buy the IP at a bargain and come back to Pete with him in college.
>>
I've been out of the loop for a while,what retardation is Sony up to these days again?And what was that about a Venom movie?I thought Flash was a poo?
>>
>>91248406
>Spider-Man and James Bond
Crossover when?
>>
Anyone with a brain can see Spidey will be taking the main character mantle from iron Man after infinity war. No way is Marvel giving up Spidey now that they've given him this push
>>
>>91248657
Isn't the Venom movie part of the Raimi universe?
>>
>>91247687
>>91247652
it doesn't spoil shit
It introduces the character's first hurdle -fucking up at the ship and tony taking the suit as a result- and shows the villain and the fact that the mc will fight the villain.

This isn't spoiling. The movie will be like 2 hours and the ship will be in the first 30 minutes.

Why do people think this is a spoilery trailer and not a set-upy?
>>
If they do try to pull him out, I wonder what Marvel would do.

Sue their ass? Pull the license and not give them a penny? Pay them to shut up and keep him in the MCU?
>>
>>91248687

I still want the 21 Jump Street/MIB crossover. That idea is so insanely stupid that it loops around to becoming amazing.
>>
>>91247687
Spoiling plot details sells more tickets than otherwise. Casuals don't want surprises or anything that could make them think about or question things. They want to turn their brains off for a couple hours and let the pretty lights and colors entertain them. Knowing how most of the movie unfolds saves them needing to stress their brains in the theater.
>>
>>91249123
>The movie will be like 2 hours and the ship will be in the first 30 minutes.

You can't be serious.
>>
>>91249123

Because it seriously feels like the ship is the start of the third arc (dramatic big event that the hero needs to stop) and then a dramatic night time fight scene in the home made suit.
>>
>>91247833
Dude, ASM2 made 700 millions DESPITE Sony trying to fuck it into being a cinematic universe.

It was barely not as bad as Fant4stic, now that's lack of popularity among normies + shit movie.
>>
>>91247652
They're not planning on pulling him out of the MCU
They're doing a short term deal to see if it works.
If it does, they're going to make a new deal
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.