[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which /co/ child/teen character would do the best as Jack's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0752.png (652KB, 1280x1838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752.png
652KB, 1280x1838px
Which /co/ child/teen character would do the best as Jack's apprentice?
>>
Marco
>>
Red guy in the left corner.
>>
File: Ashi_Child.png (378KB, 661x725px) Image search: [Google]
Ashi_Child.png
378KB, 661x725px
>>
>>91247013
In general, Kim Possible perhaps?

Though this picture brings to mind the idea that it's less about who'd be his best pupil and which /co/ child/teen character needs his guidance the most, because everyone besides Jake in it could definitely use some.
>>
>>91247013
Ron Stoppable
>>
Finn is basically miniature Jack in training only as more of a paladin than a samurai, Jack could really whip him into shape.
>>
File: XCIV-Featured-Image-752x440.png (181KB, 752x440px) Image search: [Google]
XCIV-Featured-Image-752x440.png
181KB, 752x440px
That image should change, Jack is now a savage with a long beard. And him explaining why it's ok to kill humans.
>>
>>91247102
I don't think he thinks its ok...its just something that needs to be done, and someone needs to do it.
>>
>>91247013
I think Jack would be a good masculine roll-model for Steven, and it's become really apparent in the last few seasons just how much he needs one.
Fin would probably think Jack is the shit, and I could see them developing a mentor/student relationship pretty quickly.
>>
>>91247013
Finn and Jake: Pretty good right now.
Dipper: Pride and Shame
Randy: Selflessness
Steven: The Emperor Speech
Penn: Calm Down
Star: Duty and Ethics
Marco: Rage and Purpose
Mabel: Perspective
>>
>>91247102
>savage
>spends half an episode coming to terms with what he did and getting himself mentally ready for what he must do to survive
>gives the DoA two chances to walk away
>>
>>91247102
It's more about taking responsibility for your actions even if what you have to do might be pretty vile. No excuses. You did it, it's on you, it's part of you. But it's possible to live with that and still be a good person. It's like that Vanilla Sky quote.

>>91247141
Precisely.
>>
>>91247186
You know what was really sweet about that flashback in spite of all the murder?

It was the first time since him wandering into ruined Japan that he remembered his father as a strong man instead of wretched old slave or a hateful specter.
>>
>>91247013
Steven would turn into a Bara Monster if Jack was his teacher instead of 3 aloof aliens.
>>
File: Untitled.png (415KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
415KB, 1366x768px
>>91247102
>Kill all those bitches, or you will be killed like a bitch.

-The Emperor
>>
>>91247013
Steven needs a masculine mentor so badly
>>
File: randy_cunningham.jpg (109KB, 466x302px) Image search: [Google]
randy_cunningham.jpg
109KB, 466x302px
What can Randy learn from Jack?
>>
>>91247013
I don't know about do the best, but Steven needs him the most. Kid is surrounded by aliens who behave like children, and his dad is a fucking loser deadbeat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.