[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jon Arbuckle and Garfield started merely as thoughts. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170403-172406.png (929KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170403-172406.png
929KB, 1280x720px
>Jon Arbuckle and Garfield started merely as thoughts. But they've become so much more. That old cliche rings true. They've taken on a life of their own.
>And life may not be what we... think. Life brings to mind: A beating heart, breathing lungs, blinking eyes.
>But the real light is in our imaginations.
>And who better embodies the definition of imagination if not a simple man, a cartoonist who puts his ideas to paper so that they may live on. In our children. In our children's children. And their children's, children's children can access the wealth of ideas that have accumulated thus far. They will plug themselves into an information grid and they will have access.
>They will read every garfield comic. 80,000 years from a child will see simple Jon Arbuckle, reading a newspaper. He will feel around for something, but that something is not there. He will lift his head and think
>"Now where could my pipe be?".
>And Garfield will be smoking the pipe.
>And Jon will yell "GARFIELD!"
>And what then? 80,000 years from now? The child reading this comic will smile. And that smile will transcend space and time and the physcial limitations of this existence whatever it may be. However dimensions exist, there will always be Garfield. And there will always be its creator.
>Jim Davis.
>>
>shitposting for 1 hour straight
>>
/tv/ fuck off and die
>>
>>91246121
18 years old was when I first saw it...
>>
>>91246142
Garfield is a comic strip.
These videos are about Garfield, the comic strip.
Therefore they're /co/ related.
>>
>>91246030
Going into this video without any prior knowledge about what it was was a magical experience
>>
Succ
>>
One of the most impressive youtube creations in recent memory.
This actor fucking sold it.
>>
It's too well done to be contrarian, it's perfection, it's as though a being of pure empathy looked down on us but grazed us with it's kindness in the comic, I know I will die, even though I'm happy I was blessed to live in the same time as the 3 panel magnum opus of the human spirit.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1057x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1057x887px
>>91246030
The golden ratio and it's synchronization with universal constant equations was the best part
>>
>>91247679
>"Now where could my pipe wrench be?"
>Guy almost orgasms
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.