[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that Doctor Doom, Magneto, Kingpin, and Juggernaut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 800x1189px
Just a reminder that Doctor Doom, Magneto, Kingpin, and Juggernaut really care when terrorists kill people.
>>
>>91246005
Sliding timeline. It's been a couple years since this was able to be canon.
>>
>>91246005
>>91246125
I'm more confused about why Juggernaut would care. Isn't he just a big dumb brute?
>>
>"Because even the worst of us, however scarred, are still human."

What about the towelheads you dumbfuck liberal douchebag?
>>
I always thoughg this was funny because you know for damn sure if the writers were writing those characters to full capacity they'd either be well informed, secretly backing, or running an insurance scam to profit from such an event.

You might argue that Juggernaut might actually feel a little bad. But the rest are criminal masterminds and are too well informed to allow such a thing to go beyond their notice.
>>
>>91246222
They're not made in america.
>>
>>91246216
He also destroyed the World Trade Center himself in the 90s.
>>
So... DOOM cares enough to stand there in the rubble and cry, but not to get some DOOMbots out there to assist in moving rubble?

A perfect analogy of the virtue-signalling hack writers if ever there was one.
>>
>>91246005
Just a reminder that this issue was blatantly metaphorically.
>>
>>91246005
Kingpin I have no problem with being sad over this. He's a native New Yorker, and more than any of the others, his use of violence is controlled and specifically targeted.

Magneto has enough sob story background for it to make sense, too, especially if there were mutants in WTC.
>>
>>91246421
>Magneto
>Standing around.
>Not helping move the Steel Beams.
>>
File: Doom Invisible.jpg (41KB, 500x168px) Image search: [Google]
Doom Invisible.jpg
41KB, 500x168px
>>91246005
>>
>>91246005
>Living Monolith destroys towers
>Nothing
>Planes destroy towers
>Doom cries
>>
>>91246005
are people still mad about this?
>>
>>91246005
>>91246216
>>91247388
I like to think that the reason Juggs and DOOM are sad is that they didn't get to destroy the towers and bring America to its knees
>>
File: Muties caused 9-11.jpg (125KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
Muties caused 9-11.jpg
125KB, 600x814px
>>91247698
Don't worry, the WTC was totally empty when it happened, and it was only one building anyway.
>>
>>91246242
Juggs destroyed the buildings himself in the past, no?
>>
>>91247817
Those fucking middle-easterners wrecking our shit!
>>
>>91246216
>I'm more confused about why Juggernaut would care. Isn't he just a big dumb brute?
Wouldn't that make him a bit more likely to care,though? I have an easier time seeing your basic, working-class sort of thug being bothered by mass-civilian deaths than criminal masterminds who end or destroy large numbers of lives frequently.
>>
>>91247817
Did this actually happen inside the comic or is it just a cover?
>>
>>91247418
What if they used non-magnetic steel?
>>
>>91248049
What if they used jet fuel to melt them?
>>
>>91247418
But he is helping move them, just look at panel 2.
>>
File: Image01.jpg (304KB, 795x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Image01.jpg
304KB, 795x1230px
>>91246005
>you will never go back in time to prevent 9/11
>and proceed to write for marvel and insert a plane flying into the twin towers into the canon
>you will never take the following comics back to your own timeline and shock people with stories where sueprvillains have all sorts of things to do with islamic terrorism and hydra is the real source behind it all
>>
>>91248081
Jet fuel can't melt non-metallic steel
>>
>>91246222
Well, they are. Just because they hate your faggoty ass way more than you as a beta internet tough guy ever could doesn't change that.
>>
>>91246216
>>91246359
Juggs is jealous because two planes and some pissed off muslims did his job better than him and got more recognition for it
>>
>>91247388
Magneto is also Jewish. He could easily use his powers to wipe out Muslims
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.