[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a quick redpill on Comics Alliance. Why is it kaput and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ca1161.png (17KB, 211x116px) Image search: [Google]
ca1161.png
17KB, 211x116px
Give me a quick redpill on Comics Alliance. Why is it kaput and why is everyone happy about it.
>>
>>91241534
>redpill me on___ threads
Fuck off
>>
>>91241568
redpill me on fucking off.
>>
The primary social justice/feminist comics "news" site, kate leth (a giant feminist) who made comics on tumblr was "hired" (performed oral sex on the editors) to make comics on comicsalliance about how she hates men's rights and male achievement.

It's going out of business because feminists don't read comics.
>>
They were a heavily biased, borderline propaganda-fueled website dedicated to fighting the progressive left culture war in the medium of comics and nerd-related pop culture.

To be fair to them, they wore their opinions on their sleeve. They weren't trying to trick anyone.
>>
>>91241534
>But now it seems Townsquare Media will be closing the site, with the site becoming a portal to Screencrush content. They didn’t return e-mail inquiries, but Wheeler told Bleeding Cool,

>“We’ve always had amazing writers at ComicsAlliance, with a shared dedication to celebrating creativity and community, and elevating originality and diversity. As devastated as I am that none of us will be writing for the site anymore, I’m excited to see those writers take their voices elsewhere, whether in comics criticism or in creating comics of their own. Editors would be smart to snap these people up, because they are the heart of comics. I love my team, and I’m proud of them, an

>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03/31/comics-alliance-close/
>>
>>91241534
A clickbait website run by radical SJWs. There were the comics version of kotaku (and now most of them are going to go work for polygon)
>>
>>91241534
>Why is it kaput
Isn`t it one of those super amazing funny 1st april joke? They were good site, that trigger /co/-/pol/ because of their leftist progressive views, but 2-3 years ago all good writers left and now it`s shit.
>>
It's a shitty website with good writers.
>>
It's funny because ComicsAlliance died once already and in the exact same way, when their previous parent company AOL pulled the plug.

Part of me is waiting for that godforsaken website to find life for a third time.
>>
They had some of the most smarmiest and most insufferable writers working for them and it just turned me off from the site as a whole.
>>
>>91241626
Jesus, insecure much?
You're posting as if you just lost a dick-measuring contest to a clitorus.

In the past, multiple times, writers have accidentally written the rapes of female characters, in comics meant for kids, because they didn't bother to even think about what they were writing about women.
There is a legitimate need for more consideration here.
>>
>>91241794
Go fuck a cancer patient, Kate.
>>
>>91241794
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>91241534
>redpill
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1470329061794.jpg (13KB, 216x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470329061794.jpg
13KB, 216x225px
>>91241794
>>
>>91241794
>in comics meant for kids
Full of people getting killed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.