[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new Samurai Jack episode this Saturday >new Rick and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1350680692637.jpg (28KB, 503x368px) Image search: [Google]
1350680692637.jpg
28KB, 503x368px
>new Samurai Jack episode this Saturday

>new Rick and Morty episode an eternity from now because apparently it takes the R&S crew a year and a half to complete one episode.

Enjoy your brief moment of attention, Rickfags.
>>
Wait, so you're gloating because, even though you have to wait a week for the new episode of your critically acclaimed, beloved show, people who enjoy the show that replaced it due to an American prank holiday enjoy another show that has a different update schedule?
>>
File: What the fuck, yo.jpg (29KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck, yo.jpg
29KB, 250x248px
>>91241070
So now there's a fight between R&M and SJ because of a silly April Fools joke? Are we really arguing over two [as] shows that aren't what FOX shoves into the, quite honestly, mediocre lineup of original [as] entertainment?

Holy hell, have people forgotten that you can enjoy multiple shows at the same time? Why does there have to be fighting amongst ourselves over this?

Have we forgotten what it means to be fans? Why does everything have to be a fight?
>>
File: Superman-Batman.jpg (99KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
Superman-Batman.jpg
99KB, 300x392px
>>91241070
>Mfw I love both shows
>Have work off, ready to watch SJ
>Not even mad we got more Reddit and memey
>>
Eh, Samurai Jack took 12 years for 10 episodes so I'll give Rick and Morty a little pass on this one.
>>
File: 1483252499591.jpg (10KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483252499591.jpg
10KB, 238x250px
Anyone have mega links for the new episodes? I just finished the original series.
>the tale of X9
>>
>>91241150
/co/ likes to argue.

I don't really understand how that hasn't already been made clear.
>>
>>91241494
I just slept early when I heard they weren't gonna air the new episode.
I honestly would've stayed up if I heard they were airing the new season of rick and morty
>>
>>91241070
>>new Rick and Morty episode an eternity from now because apparently it takes the R&S crew a year and a half to complete one episode.
Single cartoon episodes take 9 months to a year to record, animate, and finish
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
>>91241070
>>91241150
>>91242109
>mfw people don't know that this is a false flagger
>>
>>91241150

I don't think anyone is really arguing per se. What I see is a handful of people spamming these threads and everyone in them telling the OP that they're being absurd and childish.

It's not an argument so much as people shaking their heads at shrieking infants.
>>
>>91241150
People who willingly identify as being in a fandom (and there's more than two involved in this) are hollow inside and see negative arguments about The Big Thing as a personal attack. Nerds 101, my man. Later today I'll probably tell someone they deserve to be raped in the stomach for badmouthing Nier before gaining control and realizing I've just been got.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.