[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /co/ have you seen Night Mind's theory on Lasagna C

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: lasagna-cat.jpg (79KB, 647x454px) Image search: [Google]
lasagna-cat.jpg
79KB, 647x454px
hey /co/ have you seen Night Mind's theory on Lasagna Cat

It brings up some interesting thoughts, nothing too wild but some good thorough look through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DZfYAGdzPI
>>
Oh, a quasi-intellectual college dropout will explain to me, in detail, what he thinks the deeper meanings are behind a post modern online art exhibition?

Color me thrilled.
>>
>>91236496
But hey, that's just a theory!
>>
>>91236457
here's another theory: maybe they're just funny videos, dude
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>>91236816
I want to (metaphorically) punch the Game Theorist in the mouth.
>>
File: movietheorist.png (431KB, 629x369px) Image search: [Google]
movietheorist.png
431KB, 629x369px
>>91236918
And before anyone tells me he isn't /co/ related, he's branched out into other territory.
>>
>>91236496
hey they gotta feed themselves somehow since their liberal arts degrees can only go so far
>>
>>91236918
He became such a narcissistic asshole. It was okay when he was he was just saying random shit, but then he started believing his thoughts. Also got to have the smug picture of himself every 10 frames.
>>
>>91236960
>didn't even post "The Cars in Cars Are Not Actually Cars"
>the following video didn't even mention the cosmic horror about how it's never mentioned who built everything around the cars

matpat is the video version of clickbait. if you get mad at his title and have to see what dumb crock he's made this time, he wins
>>
The difference between NM and Game Theory is that NM's explanation actually makes sense. Plus the video title and being almost 40 minutes long makes it far from being clickbait.
>>
>>91237102
>watch Best Friends Play
>Star Trek
>"These are the voyagers of the US Matt-Pat..."
>"Uh, I think that's somebody else, dude."

One and only time that jackoff has ever contributed to something
>>
>>91237278
Get of 4chan and go back to therapy, Liam
>>
His voice is soothing.
Also, yeah that seems to make sense.
>>
>"theory"

any time i see this word i'm automatically out

have fun with this pseudo intellectual bullshit
>>
I was going to say something along the lines that making a theory about Lasagna Cat is absolutely retarded but holy shit that's the sexiest voice I've ever heard. Fuck you OP, I don't want to be gay.
>>
>>91236457
Oh yeah! Night Mind!

If any of you /co/mrades are into any good /x/ stuff that doesn't get too cliched I suggest looking at his stuff for suggestions.

His best videos are stuff on Slenderverse (though they are really long) and Wham City Comedy. I really liked this video too.

His voice also sounds like pure sex
>>
>>91237178
Plus the only time he splits things into parts is when they are crazy long

Matpat will just split things into parts at the---

NEXT TIME ON GAME THEORY
>>
>>91237908
WELCOME BACK TO GAME THEORY

"CRINGEY FNAF JOKE"

--drop of a hat
>>
>>91236918
I wanna physically punch him.
>>
File: photo.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
Nightmind introduced me to Alan Resnick so he's cool
>>
>>91237868
No i'm not in to LARP thank you
>>
>>91237967
I'm a retard so him pointing out what alantutorial actually was made him ok in my book
>>
>>91237967
What has he been working on recently? Has he done anything since This House Has People in It?

>last Alantutorial video was uploaded over 2 years ago
>>
>>91238052
He just did that and another video from the same team
>>
>>91237973
Well, I just admitted my newfag-ness.

I used /x/ without really know what the thread is. I really just mean creepy shit.
>>
>>91236841
This child is not mine. This child is something from the darkness. I give birth to a human curse. I can ask for grace, which I will not get. My soul will be swallowed and vomited and swallowed again. Forever. A sick joke, but no one laughs. My blood will stay. Death isn't the end. I'm in hell. This is hell.
Bull. Fucking. Shit!
>>
>>91236918
>>91236960
his salad fingers video might as well been him reading the newgrounds reviews because most of what he said was ripped out of it.
>>
File: 42984732099087432.jpg (98KB, 1051x832px) Image search: [Google]
42984732099087432.jpg
98KB, 1051x832px
>TFW Watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MMKB6zYbrc
>Thinking how ridiculously unsexy the rat costume is
>Then I see it wearing a blonde wig and my dick twitches
>>
File: photo.jpg (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
Best one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVI-xVWZf3k
>>
>>91236457
Fuck off. Don't you have some other video game franchise to be ruining?
Theoryvidfags are absolute cancer.
>>
>>91236457
When will they post the one where band geek Odie is freaking out over a landscape getting carpetbombed? The one from the sex survey trailer?
>>
The shampoo bukkake one is the best new one
>>
Night Mind was more fun before he started comparing himself to everything he looked at.
>>
>>91237967
He's amazingly good at doing incredibly unsettling psychological horror. I simultaneously hate him and love him at the same time.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.