[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like space opera stuff. I've heard Valerine and Laureline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: valerian-and-laureline2.jpg (80KB, 404x793px) Image search: [Google]
valerian-and-laureline2.jpg
80KB, 404x793px
I like space opera stuff. I've heard Valerine and Laureline is good. Where can I find it translated other than books that cost a shitload on Amazon?
>>
The first "volume" was free on comixology earlier this week
>>
>>91234454
You might have to get them like /v/ gets their videogames.

I wanted to read them too, but there is seriously no fucking place to get the cbr files for them. Like I have a marvel unlimited account, comixology account, and dark horse account (cause they had a deal on one of the things I wanted that wasn't on comixology). But if they don't give enough of a fuck to put this in a way that is accessible to buy you gotta do what you gotta do
>>
>>91234454
most of the volumes are in the archived versions of the win-o thread

the final story hasn't been translated.
>>
>>91234537
Oh they are on comixology now? Might as well pay for them now then

I wish there was some way to put the books I have physical copies of into my tablet without paying twice
>>
>>91234454
http://mycomicpost.net/?s=valerian
>>
Why the fuck does Cara Develigne keep getting roles? She's an awful actress and on top of that she's ugly.
>>
>>91235456
Cut her and see what happens. She will bleed pure, pure high-English blood. Look into her family, it's nuts
>>
>>91235390
Thanks, but this seems very light for a series that's been around for decades. Is it everything or just a few books?
>>
>>91236406
Everything is there. The series is on volume 22 but only the first 20 have been translated to English so far.
>>
>>91236461
Ah thank you very much.
>>
>Jean made Laureline a blonde because he has "Made too many redheads inspired by Laureline in his movies"
Luc thinks he is being a cheeky fucker but he is just an ass who has upset my dear, sweet mother.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.