[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You must go to the citadel. That's where your father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot00016.png (377KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot00016.png
377KB, 1280x720px
>You must go to the citadel. That's where your father is.
Why did Billy want Finn to go to the Citadel without any warnings? Or was this The Lich pretending to be Billy?
>>
Did anyone else think we'd get a reveal of this tier from the "Nora" tape in Lion 4?
>>
Lich. Billy is dead.
>>
>>91232226
as much of an ass as he became, finn's dad was an important guy.
he sowed the seeds of freedom amongst the oppressed humans... which Finn then harvested
he lured the lich to his sort of doom. at least put an end to the lich. sort of. i mean Finn did all the work.
and then in the end he merged with a catalyst comet, diverting the chaos it would have caused on Ooo, allowing for an unprecedented 2000 years in a row of stability
>>
File: IMG_6546.png (738KB, 1057x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6546.png
738KB, 1057x716px
>>91232653
>it was the Lich, not Billy, Finn was talking to in the ocean.

Fuck.
>>
>>91232713
..huh. well that would tie in pretty nicely to the lich's plans...
but I can't believe the lich has that power. starry sky appearances are good-guys-only. the lich just fuckin controls your brain directly (something he oddly hasn't tried doing since). unless finn always keeps one of those princess charms on him at all times..
>>
>>91232713
god damn I miss being part of this fandom community. just speculating about each new thing, drawing fanart of characters who hadn't appeared yet.. getting 3 solid years of updates with almost no break
>>
>>91232845
The Lich took over Billy's body and got his starry sky powers.
>>
>>91232657
I don't get people not liking Martin. He's literally perfect. It would be stupid if he were some Rambo type evil badass warrior. He's great as is.
The only thing we don't have that I wish we did is an explanation for what cosmic crime he committed, but I like to believe it was being destined to kill GlobGobGrobGrod
>>
>>91232713
Didn't know we saw Checkerboard princess that far back.
>>91232984
Why does it feel like this show has been cancelled? New episodes are still coming, and it's still great, but it feels like it ended years ago.
>>
>>91233131
>Why does it feel like this show has been cancelled
Hiatus does more damage to a fanbase than anything.
>>
>>91233098
Martin was fantastic as a character. He was really funny, charismatic, had a good VA, and I loved how they were able to take the simple deadbeat dad concept but incorporate it into the show in such a zany way that still left the important emotions between Finn and him be present. They handled it really well.

Him being a goodie two shoes was always an impossibility (like the show will break status quo and turn into Adventure Time with Finn and Jake and Finn's dad) and would also just be much less interesting. Only thing they did wrong with Martin is that his arc was so ramshackle and I feel it should have affected Finn more.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.