[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_onrlsqINoS1thayl2o1_540.png (362KB, 540x645px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onrlsqINoS1thayl2o1_540.png
362KB, 540x645px
Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that's different: no more dad, Morty. He threatened to turn me into the government, so I made him and the government go away.

I've replaAaAced them both as the de-facto patriatch of your family AND your universe. Your mom wouldn't have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister, so now you know the real reason why I rescued you. I just took over the family, Morty! And if you tell your mom or your sister I said any of this, I'll deny it, and they'll take my side because I'm a hero, Morty! AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA HAVE—Y' GO AN DO WHATEVER I SAY, MORTY. FOREVER! AND I'LL, AND I'll, I'll—I'll GO AND I'll FIND SOME MORE OF THAT MULAN SCHEZUAN TERIYAKI DIPPING SAUCE, MORTY.

THAT—TH.. THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, MORTY. T-THAT'S MY ONE-ARMED MAN. I'M NOT DRIVEN BY AVENGING MY DEAD FAMILY, MORTY. THAT WAS FAKE! I-I-I'M DRIVEN BY FINDING THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE!

I WANT THAT MULAN MCNUGGET SAUCE, MORTY! THAT'S MY SERIES ARC, MORTY. IF IT TAKES NINE SEASONS, I WANT MY MCNUGGET... DIPPING SAUCE SCHEZUAN SAUCE, MORTY. THAT'S WHAT—IT'S GONNA TAKE US ALL THE WAY TO THE END, MORTY. SEASON—9 MORE SEASONS, MORTY. 9 MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING SCHEZUAN SAUCE, OR 97 MORE YEARS, MORTY. I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE, MORTY!
>>
>the darkest year of our adventures
This intrigues me. What did they exactly mean by this?
>>
>>91229236
They're gonna break the multiverse, collapse universes, have sex with eldritch horrors, etc.
>>
>>91229246

How old are you?
>>
>>91229236
He's ready to start pimping Morty.
>>
File: Tumblr_ltapb9vyNx1qf9ojzo1_500.jpg (21KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_ltapb9vyNx1qf9ojzo1_500.jpg
21KB, 500x507px
>>91229236
he means start cutting
>>
File: 1356519651828.png (301KB, 511x582px) Image search: [Google]
1356519651828.png
301KB, 511x582px
I have about as much respect for rick and morty as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
>>
File: 3.jpg (106KB, 695x744px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
106KB, 695x744px
>>91229473

This is some good pasta.
>>
>>91229473
>this nigger keeps dogshit on his shoe on purpose
Sounds about right for a Jackoff.
>>
>>91229167
Is the entire Federation of Ricks dead or is Rick gonna be fighting them and what remains of the Galactic Empire all next season?
>>
>>91229887
For all we know, they're all dead or just too rick to care about it anymore
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.