[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am the only one who felt really bad for this poor guy? >Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: gromphlomite.jpg (83KB, 601x683px) Image search: [Google]
gromphlomite.jpg
83KB, 601x683px
Am the only one who felt really bad for this poor guy?

>Just doin his job
>probably never sees much action out in the field
>interrogates prisoners and then its off to the wife and kids.
>and then BAM!!, finds himself trapped in the brain of a dying old man and just slowly waits for his demise

like...damn. ;_;
>>
he was an asshole at the end when he was about to leave
>>
Not the first random extra who meets a horrible fate, you should be accustomed at this point.
>>
>Just doin his job
His job is to interrogate people using a method that liquefies their fucking brains.
Having a family waiting for you does not make you a good person. Almost all shitty people have families waiting for their scumbag papa/hubby back in their douchecave- that fact changes nothing.
>>
>>91228533
He was a total dick about it though.
>>
>>91228533
He was just a bureaucrat op, i can't respect him.
>>
>>91228533
le wubalubadubdub XD
>>
>>91228693
>Having a family waiting for you does not make you a good person.
This. That trope needs to stop.
>>
>>91228533
I really liked his voice and manner of speaking, very pleasant to listen to. Who was his VA?
>>
File: connor-gartland-krombopcomp2.jpg (665KB, 1762x1955px) Image search: [Google]
connor-gartland-krombopcomp2.jpg
665KB, 1762x1955px
Nah, guy was a prick trying to get portal info for his race to strengthen their grip on the galaxy. Michael on the other hand didnt deserve his death
>But hes an assassin!
Do you blame a gun for a death, or the will behind it?
>>
I felt some sympathy for him but he had it coming. Remember right before he left he told Rick that he wouldnt turn off the brain melter. He was gonna leave Rick to witness the destruction of his own psyche just for fun.
>>
>>91228693
>There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
>>
>>91228922
Nathan Fillion
>>
>>91228981
Huh, I didn't notice as he was talking but thinking back to it it was pretty clear, usually Fillion is easy to spot.
>>
>>91228533
>>and then BAM!!, finds himself trapped in the brain of a dying old man and just slowly waits for his demise
He didn't have to wait, though, as his brains got blown out pretty soon after.
>>
>>91228951
Michael was cool and a bro.
>>
>>91228981
who?
>>
>>91228951
Michael was pure and should have lived. Dumbass Morty Killed him to save a genocidal fart.
>>
>>91228876
I think it's fine so long as the cliche actually has them as a character not just tacked on. The point is usually to create either sympathy or a bittersweetness to the villain getting their comeuppance since it's hurting decent people.
>>
>>91229334
Captain Mal? Captain Hammer? Castle from TV?
>>
>>91228951
He is the will though.
>>
>>91229630
Don't know em.
>>
>>91228951
Micheal was a bro. Sad he never got to go back to his wife(girlfriend?)
Fucking retard Morty.
>>
>>91229642
No, the man who hired him is. True Michael is the one killing, and it is his decision whether or not to pull the trigger, but when it comes right down to it hes just a weapon for someone else. He doesnt care who or why, its a task for him he needs to complete
>>
>>91229768
He has a decision in it. He's aware of his role entirely, he has his blame to share.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.