[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf starts working long hours on saturday >agree to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: samurai-jack-vs-aku.jpg (81KB, 1313x712px) Image search: [Google]
samurai-jack-vs-aku.jpg
81KB, 1313x712px
>gf starts working long hours on saturday
>agree to make her dinner every saturday
>last night
>don't make dinner and instead give her a plate of ice cubes as a prank
>she has a bit of a frustrated look on her face
>"funny anon, now where is dinner? I haven't eaten all day"
>tell her there is no dinner and it was a prank
>for some reason this makes her mad
>explain that she can still eat the ice cubes and that I'll make her dinner next week
>she storms out

what is her problem? it was only a joke.

pic unrelated
>>
File: IMG_3630.jpg (83KB, 767x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3630.jpg
83KB, 767x788px
>>91217519
>Working long hours on a saturday
She is out clubbing wth her white friends, get out now anon
>>
yeah I hate Rick&Morty too
>>
>posts a /co/ picture
>makes a thread that has nothing to do with /co/
>pic unrelated

>>>/qa/
>>
>>91217519
nice blog post faggot, now fuck off to /qa/
>>
>>91217643
We're hitting autism levels that shouldn't even be possible here.
>>
>>91217578
>he's never worked in hospitality
Weekends don't exist if you work for a hotel, bar or kinoplex.
>>
>gf

Stopped reading
>>
File: 1479745578046.png (393KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479745578046.png
393KB, 450x450px
>>91217519
Oh course a Jack fag would resort to food analogies to cry about being PRANKED SON!
>>
File: watchtoonami.png (376KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
watchtoonami.png
376KB, 640x480px
>>91217519
I'll say. If you've known each other for years and this is your fifth-year anniversary, then she should know you've got plenty of good stuff in your pantry and fridge. If all she's interested in is just one dish when she has so many options, maybe you should divorce her.

pic unrelated
>>
>bro let's tank the most anticipated show on our network over some crappy comedy that we didn't even advertise

Fucking hilarious
>>
>>91217519
>inviting a Disney cartoon over to this Cartoon Network house

SON I DON'T CONDONE THIS INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP OF YOURS, YOU CAN'T SEE GRAVITY FALLS ANYMORE.
>>
File: an-alcoholic-talking-horse.png (865KB, 1447x723px) Image search: [Google]
an-alcoholic-talking-horse.png
865KB, 1447x723px
>>91217690
>jackfags think that they're cartoon network's girlfriend
>>
>>91217519
You should've given her brinner instead and when she asked for dinner, explain it's a joke but that you still wanted to give her something good.
>>
>>91218752
It's better, there's an actual contractual relationship
At least for those who still pay for cable TV

Girlfriend could just leave without legal obligation
>>
File: co.png (16KB, 254x400px) Image search: [Google]
co.png
16KB, 254x400px
>>91217519
>worst april fools ever

I really not that butthurted with the SJ skipping, but I can see why so many people are upset.
>>
>>91217519
Number one rule anon: Happy wife, Happy life.

Keep the woman happy.
>>
>>91219044
I get the feeling people would've been less irritated if it hadn't been the same episode played for four hours straight on a loop on top of the show skipping.

Playing it once or twice makes it a pleasant surprise, but 8 times in a row made it wear out its welcome. Especially considering that the episode really wasn't strong enough to hold up repeated viewings. It was an average R&M episode, which is a step up from the sub-par season 2; but Rick and Morty's humor doesn't hold up well to repeated viewings so close together{/spoiler]
>>
>>91219742

At least we got a new Rick and Morty season,..
And a new /co/ Thread war
>>
>>91218176
Rick and morty was the most anticipated show retard. Jack is a flop with shit ratings
>>
>>91217643
it's metaphor you slut
>>
File: 1486870796329.png (143KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
1486870796329.png
143KB, 457x457px
>>91220384
>has about the same amount of viewers as an average Rick and morty episodes
>in a worse time slot
Is this what a /co/ bait looks like.
>>
>>91217519
>literally in the hospital dying
>the meme of not being able to live long enough to see the end of SJ was real to me
>its just a stupid tv show, but it did give me something to look foward to other than finally dying
>but already know my lot in life, already figured that AS wasn't gonna show SJ that night
>but had hope, just like the hope I held for recovery
>my hopes dashed
>>
>>91217519
>pic unrelated

no faggot you're not fooling anybody today!
>>
>>91217519
>pic unrelated

Then this post should be reported for being irrelevant to the board. Someone please do this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.