[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would modern Marvel comics be better if Xmen, F4 and Ghost Rider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dog-pooping11.11.jpg (17KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
dog-pooping11.11.jpg
17KB, 350x233px
Would modern Marvel comics be better if Xmen, F4 and Ghost Rider movies didn't belong to fox and sony
>>
>>91217507
Honestly, the problem lies with creators not giving a crap about the past of things. Like how Jason Aaron replaced great teen x-men with QQ, Kid Gladiator, and all that shit. Shark Girl I admit was a good addition.
>>
File: 1490300910675.jpg (149KB, 492x368px) Image search: [Google]
1490300910675.jpg
149KB, 492x368px
The Fantastic Four run before Secret Wars was really good. I dont think theres ever been a *bad* FF run.

Ghost Rider's always been a fickle one. Like everything he touches, Daniel's Ways run was fucking terrible. I dont really think Ghost Rider ever had a definitive run. Robbie's 2 runs have been decent, but I miss Johnny and Danny. Ghost Racers was excellent.

X-Men have been shit for the past few years ever since the OG logan died. i hope RessurXtion fixes that.
>>
>>91217639
Everything Daniel Way does is terrible though
>>
>>91217507
The X-men have been terrible for decades long before the movie stuff.
>>
>>91217507
No, because quality is determined by the people making the comics and not the characters featured in said comics. It'd just mean that we'd be getting a Fantastic Four ongoing and the Inhumans push probably would have never happened, and while I would like an F4 comic, just because it exists doesn't mean it's good.

>Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider belongs to Marvel. Did you somehow miss the fact that he appeared in Agents of SHIELD?
>>
>>91217639
>I dont think theres ever been a *bad* FF run.
You should read the DeFalco run then.
>>
>>91217639
> ever since the OG logan died
What? The X-books were unreadable garbage by the time OG logan died. They hadn't been good since AvX and even then, every X-book not affiliated with Utopia was garbage since Schism.
>>
>>91217814
At least we wouldn't have all the new SJW Heroes
>>
>>91217507

It would've been better if they weren't owned by Disney. That's the only reason they are shunning their heavy hitters because of movies. Marvel used to leech off of Spider-man and X-men movies. As the MCU started really making them money, the Mouse wanted to be just about synergy and starve Sony and Fox.
>>
>tfw no good F4 or Xmen
>>
>>91217507
X-Men would probably still be the top franchise like in the 90's.

Really hard to say about FF, becuase it looks like no one has really given much of a shit about them since the late 80's. They were not "Extreme edge!" enough for the 90's so they fell into the background. And then kind of remained there ever since.
>>
>>91217946
Hell of a leap in logic you've got there. So instead of being an inhuman, Kamala ends up being a mutant. That doesn't really change much of anything.
>>
>>91217507
The X-Men and Ghost Rider wouldn't add much since they were mostly their own universe for the longest. F4 has a ton of iconic villains the MCU could use.
>>
>>91221522
Basically yes when you consider she is an Inhuman with the exact same decision making process behind it.

And the fact that until very recently, all Inhumans lived in one city only. Totally random people on the street getting powers were mutant territory.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.