[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Madame Hydra is being used in Agents of SHIELD. So,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>>Madame Hydra is being used in Agents of SHIELD.

So, does this mean that there won't be anymore Hydra in the films? With Strucker, Zola, and every other Hydra head dead, and Red Skull still in space, it seems unlikely that Hydra will be used much longer.
>>
>>91217258
As far as the movies are concerned, Hydra was beaten in Age of Ultron.
>>
>>91217336
Except they were in Ant-Man
>>
Probably. Movie universe moved on.

By the way, it's not real HYDRA, it's virtual reality where HYDRA won. And this woman is either an AI or a prototype of AI who died from cancer and had her mind uploaded into virtual reality, right? I'm bad at facial recognition.
>>
>tfw we will never have AIM thanks to Iron Man 3
>>
>>91217742
Isn't it the same actress who played AIDA this season?
>>
>>91217258
AIDA is hot as hell
>>
They can always use Hydra in the films again if they want, or even Madame Hydra by making her a different female character.

The biggest problem with them using Madame Hydra is that Viper's rights are owned by Fox.
>>
>>91217864
I think so. If so, then she's indeed one of those two things.
>>
>>91217258
Hair not green enough. Too many visible eyes.

Also, yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on more Hydra in the movies. They were pretty clear that Age of Ultron was meant to be the end of that thread in the movies, with guys like the Ant-Man guy and Zemo basically exploiting Hydra assets as independent actors.
>>
>>91217258
Hot.

Also, if you want to resurrect Hydra, a psycho robot works well. Maybe give her the Darkhold again and have her summon Ward back and have Ghostrider track him back to the plane of the living
>>
>>91217258
>Red Skull still in space

You just answered your own question, if the MCU feels like bringing Hydra back they'll just bring Red Skull back.
>>
File: 4378876-madame_hydra_2.jpg (64KB, 484x640px) Image search: [Google]
4378876-madame_hydra_2.jpg
64KB, 484x640px
>>91217258
The Wolverine's Madame Hydra/Viper costume > AOS Madame Hydra costume
>>
>>91218804
Latex always trump...everything, even full nude
>>
File: viperstatue.jpg (68KB, 444x671px) Image search: [Google]
viperstatue.jpg
68KB, 444x671px
>>91218887
damn right
>>
>>91217258
They can just use HydraCap and bring back Zemo and Red Skull in some retarded fashion.
>>
>>91217258
Remember how in the comics all those guys died at least once?
>>
File: viper-madame-hydra.jpg (90KB, 599x899px) Image search: [Google]
viper-madame-hydra.jpg
90KB, 599x899px
>>
>>91217475
Ant-Man fits chronologically before AoU.
>>
>>91220412
>Avengers base is already set up with Falcon a member of the team

No it doesn't.
>>
>>91217789
>implying they're not saving the real AIM for a movie with MODOK as the villain
>>
>>91220412
There's a Sokovia mention in Ant-Man.
>>
>>91220412
How the fuck do you figure?
>>
>>91220412
are you a literal retard?
>>
>>91217258
>those cuffs
what the fuck
>>
>>91218804
>Blonde
Nope.
>>
>>91217258
MCU probably giving Hydra a rest, besides there are Hydra remnants and as long as they exist Hydra will rise again.

MCU doesn't care what Marlel tv does, if they want to use Madame Hydra they will.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.