[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of Alternate Universes do you wish had ongoing series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 539_large.jpg (79KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
539_large.jpg
79KB, 643x900px
What sort of Alternate Universes do you wish had ongoing series? This is the one thing I wish happened in both big Two, constant alt universe stories. The best stories come from alt universes, free to kill people, free to get rid of the status quo

It's what we need
>>
>>91210568
Spider-Man Noir and Spider-Man Reign would've been nice.

The latter's dead by Spider-verse.

There's also Spider-Man Vietnam that only got like two pages I think?
>>
more cowboy universe
>>
File: ame-comi-v-supergirl-03-11.jpg (822KB, 1650x1268px) Image search: [Google]
ame-comi-v-supergirl-03-11.jpg
822KB, 1650x1268px
Would really like a new ame con girls series focusing on the Flash with this artist.
>>
File: a4667aac2c1b796355ed9fd2a3444fdc.jpg (162KB, 736x1131px) Image search: [Google]
a4667aac2c1b796355ed9fd2a3444fdc.jpg
162KB, 736x1131px
>>91210568
I just want to see how it would go.

Maybe something like God Hates Astronauts, but earnest. Or that series about those secret agents named after the days of the week that had that muslim ninja, huge bearded monk, cockney golf clubber guy, sniper lady, and were lead by some 8-ball headed spy master.
>>
File: 18-2_zpsdbc82bd6.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
18-2_zpsdbc82bd6.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
I would honestly like to see a deep continuation of the DCAU.

I know people talk about it as a perfect distillation and completion, but it did enough of its own things to be its own universe, and I'd like to see how we get from the end of Justice League Unlimited to the beginning of Batman Beyond.
>>
>>91210568
I really liked the idea of a wuxia-style Batman series.

Shame we only got the one short.
>>
>>91210634
>The latter's dead by Spider-verse.

Not really. Kaare Andrews pointed out that the Spider-Man who died still had a cast on. The one in Spider-Man Reign already ditched the cast like by the first or second issue. If Andrews wishes he can probably come back and do a continuation if he wants and ignore whatever dumb shit Slott did.
>>
>>91212495
It was weird how the guy in blue who fought Catwoman at first wasn't Batman in disguise. He was just a random enforcer who was good at fighting.
>>
>>91210568

Alt universes are a cancer. They're an admission that the main story is crap, and that there is no salvaging it.
>>
>>91212835
Well """"meme'd"""", """""contrarian!"""""
>>
Just give me a dozen issues of Dreamworld and I'll be set.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.