[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom mentions the Flintstones to her 3rd grade class >"They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: flintmad.png (94KB, 306x243px) Image search: [Google]
flintmad.png
94KB, 306x243px
>mom mentions the Flintstones to her 3rd grade class
>"They made a show about vitamins?!"
>>
>>91208866
would you rather them say "you mean the show the meme man brings up constantly?"
>>
>>91208866
>mom mentions the Flintons to the current 3rd grade class
>GRAND DAD? FLEENSTONES?!
>>
File: flintstonemovie.jpg (149KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
flintstonemovie.jpg
149KB, 757x960px
>>91208866
Of course kids today know the Flintstones.
>>
My grandfather like that show
>>
>>91208866
Are you really that surprised? They don't play the show anymore.

Honestly, WB needs to wise up fucking fast because if they let these characters languish then they're gonna have a harder time selling them.
>>
>>91209971
There's a lot WB could probably do with the Hanna-Barbera license.
>>
File: photo.jpg (62KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 900x900px
HEY FRED, I'M ON DIABETIC MEDICATION
>>
>>91208866
Their first thought was the vitamins? Shouldn't it have been the pebbles cereal that channels are fucking bombarded with every commercial break?
>>
>>91210079
Have you seen what they changed it to now? Fred and Barney don't appear at all in the commercials anymore. It's just a bunch of shitty skater kids saying yaba daba do, trying to be radical.
>>
>>91210139
Remember Cupcake Pebbles? Diabeetus af
>>
>>91208866
Yes Anon, little kids can't know about shows that aren't on TV anymore
>>
File: 1473929023231.jpg (113KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473929023231.jpg
113KB, 1200x1200px
>>91210139
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.