[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't figure out that his only Daughter is Batgirl/Oracle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: JamesGordon2.jpg (41KB, 300x668px)
JamesGordon2.jpg
41KB, 300x668px
>Can't figure out that his only Daughter is Batgirl/Oracle
>People still believe he knows who Batman is.
>>
He knows about Batgirl though
>>
>>91187602
Let's start with an obligatory "He doesn't want to believe his own deduction that his daughter is a vigilante"
>>
DCAU Gordon hinted to Barbara that he already knew, and in No Man's Land he and Sarah both knew (he was mad about Huntress masquerading as Batgirl), but she didn't know that they knew.
>>
>>91187646
>Only believes what he wants to believe.
>Good detective

When will the mayor of Gotham fire Gordon and get a real commisoner?
>>
File: n6vGktw.jpg (802KB, 1988x3056px)
n6vGktw.jpg
802KB, 1988x3056px
1/2
>>
File: IMG_0906.jpg (260KB, 1912x1476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0906.jpg
260KB, 1912x1476px
>>91187662
Hell he even knows in Injustice
>>
File: KDTXWJ8.jpg (782KB, 1988x3056px)
KDTXWJ8.jpg
782KB, 1988x3056px
>>91187726
2/2
>>
He didn't know
>>
"Crime Commisoner Activley Supports Daughter To Take Law Into Her Own Hands" or "Crime Commisoner is Unaware Daughter is Vigilante By Night"

Which is the worse headline for Jim to wake up to?
>>
>>91187836
Former than latter. As >>91187646
Stated, Gordon refuses to confirm the identities of the Batfamily despite being on point, it's the confirmation that will fuck him over, that little area of doubt is what could legally get away with helping them.
>>
>>91187662
>DCAU Gordon hinted to Barbara that he already knew,

That was retarded as hell. That's one of those conversations where you have to be upfront instead of just implying it.
>>
>>91187752
>I could have shot the joker a dozen times

So, Comissoner Gordon goes to bed asking himself "Why don't I just kill The Joker?"

Do you think he'd consider raping the Joker too?
>>
I do like his batsuit though
>>
>>91188725
This gives me a hardon
>>
File: yr1.jpg (472KB, 1200x1824px)
yr1.jpg
472KB, 1200x1824px
>>91187602
It's a shame Zero Year replaced Year One. I liked both of them but Year One feels more down to earth and that's the Batman I enjoy the most.
>>
>>91188042
He legally can't condone it, which is why he can only speak in implications.
>>
He always knew tho, at least in the comics.

Joseph Cotton's Commissioner Gordon didn't know, but the whole joke was that he was hilariously naive about everybody's dual identities.
>>
He hasn't even noticed his daughter is black.
>>
>>91188725
How exactly did that storyline end?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.