[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Wolverine wear a costume. No secret ID, No armor, No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: wolverine-mens-yellow-union-suit.jpg (240KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-mens-yellow-union-suit.jpg
240KB, 1750x2500px
Why does Wolverine wear a costume. No secret ID, No armor, No real care for fashion, So why bother?
>>
Deep down, he's a show-off. If he's going to SNIKT someone, he wants to be sure that someone knows exactly who it was that SNKIT him.
>>
So that you know you're up against the Wolverine. Also because so hunters don't shoot him.
>>
>>91185797
It was to keep is Id secret tho. You know, Canadian super spy, alpha team, etc
Also it was like fire resistant
>>
File: image.jpg (539KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539KB, 1000x1537px
He got the suit from the Canadian government to be there super soldier,Prof X enrolled him an he kept the suit because X men wear suits and he's rather keep one of the first items of clothing he got after weopon X than switch it
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 991x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 991x590px
>>91185797
He a member of the x men,most of them don't have secret IDs but wear costumes anyway,it's part of the team tradition
>>
>>91185863
Beyond that, it's also supposed to be a literary symbol for Logan's respect for Cyclops' and Professor X's authority.
>>
>>91185840
This.

He was basically "Captain Canada" back then during his Department H days, the Canadian Super Soldier. He needed a custome.
>>
>>91185888
Nope. Not even close. Wolverine debut in the Hulk comin wearing this costume, before he joined the X-Men. It was more Logan's respect to his country.
>>
>>91185797
to be recognized as an armed militia under international law you need to wear easily indentifiable uniforms
>>
File: wolv-bigcostume5.jpg (32KB, 371x425px) Image search: [Google]
wolv-bigcostume5.jpg
32KB, 371x425px
Because he loved it he even had multiple colors
>>
>>91185863

How the fucking shit is Beast supposed to keep those pants up?
>>
>>91185949
I always preferred the brown and yellow to the bue and yellow. who ever heard of a blue wolverine?
>>
>>91185797
i like that he wears the most obnoxious super hero suit ever made
anyone who sees him can tell he is an asshole before he opens his mouth
>>
>>91185980
velcro
>>
>>91185980
>>91186004
I laughed at this way to hard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.