[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they stop human Bender from going the the bathroom and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: human bender.jpg (254KB, 1414x1079px) Image search: [Google]
human bender.jpg
254KB, 1414x1079px
Why did they stop human Bender from going the the bathroom and eating nachos at the same time? I eat food while taking dump sometimes, and nothing bad happens to me.
>>
File: hankhills.jpg (29KB, 439x600px) Image search: [Google]
hankhills.jpg
29KB, 439x600px
Mustard Gas!
>>
>>91180296
>nothing bad happens to me
Except becoming human swine.
>>
>>91180450
Really, what's so bad about eating while taking a dump or a piss?
>>
do you really do that? that's horrible
how long does it take you?
>>
Such a thing is highly regarded as unpalatable. It is generally considered uncouth to bring food or beverage into the water closet out of the equitable fear that it will become infested with dookie air.
>>
>>91180675
You'll spoil your appetite for the meal you're making.
>>
my old roommate used to set up his George Foreman grill and cook fish in the bathroom because he thought it was funny
I hate people sometimes
>>
>>91180675
There's nothing inherently wrong about the act, but it's very telling of the kind of person you are that you can't stop eating for five minutes to take a shit
>>
>>91180675
If you can shove food in your face while getting big whiffs of shit, more power to you freak. The only way I could see this being justified is if the country you're in smells like shit anyway and there's no difference between eating at the table or the toilet.
>>
I used to eat lunch in the bathroom in high school but that's just because I was hiding from everyone
>>
The first time I had those golden wrapped nutty ball candy with the soft chocolate in the center, I couldn't stop eating them, even on the bathroom
>>
>>91180960
that's sad
I used to chew a lot of gum as a kid so I bet I did that dumping a few times
>>
Dignity, but judging from your post it's pretty clear you have no concept of that.
>>
>>91180675
Home bathroom is fine, but public bathrooms have all sorts of bacteria about, including in the air.
Plus you touch something in the pub bathroom, and then put food in your mouth?
C'mon man.
>>
>>91180296
I had a friend who did this with pizza, and he never ate pizza afterwards
>>
>>91180878
nigga that's funny as fuck

many people wish to have those sorts of experiences with people

that sort of shit is the stuff of great stories to tell
>>
>>91180296
I'll spit out my gum if i'm going to take a shit. The fuck's the matter with you?
>>
>>91180973
>likes eating nutty balls on the toilet
>>
>>91180675
Nothing. It's a feat of strength of mind and unwavering will power.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.