[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did /co/ feel about this? I didn't watch the show when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot00014.png (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot00014.png
470KB, 1280x720px
How did /co/ feel about this? I didn't watch the show when it came out so I don't remember any reactions.
>>
Anyone who didn't like this doesn't like Adventure Time
>>
Ah, back before Marcy was turned into a carpet muncher.

Good times.
>>
This show has jumped the shark a thousand times, disguised as "character development"
>>
This is the one episode of the show that makes me feel like a filthy faggot hipster because for years the fanbase jerked it off as the most poignant thing ever and it helped give rise to fags being like "Why don't they just make the show about Marceline crying fuck Finn and Jake" and that annoyed me.

But it is a good episode, to say otherwise would be disingenuous. They did butcher Sugar's song though, demo is so much better.
To answer your direct question OP this episode was the bees knees when it came out. Everyone crying, coming up with DEEPEST LORE theories, everyone impressed the show would go that far. Then The Lich aired right after and everyone lost their shit even more. It was a hype time to be an AT fan.
>>
>>91176113

I might have cried like a little clinically depressed and menstruating bitch who ran out of ice cream at the song.
>>
>>91176248

She was always meant to be a huge lesbo
>>
>>91176376
Rebecca Sugar needs to finally voice a character. Hopefully Pink Diamond.
>>
>>91176376
>They did butcher Sugar's song though, demo is so much better.
You're thinking Daddy why did you eat my fries
>>
The only episode that ever stuck out to me desu
>>
>>91176524
>Hopefully Pink Diamond.

If it's not that then they'll have fucked up big time.
>>
>>91176524
She did voice Marceline's mom, though that was real brief. She seems to be a competent VA but I wonder if she's cut out for a bigger role.

>>91176557
The end product was still serviceable, even if it lost lots of its nuance. The way I Remember You had Marceline and Ice King both singing so clumsily at the same time just killed the song for me, lacked all the emotional impact Sugar's demo had.
>>
>>91176229
I liked the first 2 seasons of Adventure time, when it was about doing random shit in a fantastic world, not bullshit about feelings and other women crap.
>>
File: 1446284116877.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1446284116877.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>91177555
>women crap
>>
>>91176418
Nah.

She, at most would be bi.

She had a boyfriend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.