[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This could have been the next Alvin and the Chipmunks if Has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

This could have been the next Alvin and the Chipmunks if Hasbro's executives weren't austic nutjobs who hate fun and decency. And also if Canada wasn't so self-loathing with its cartoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_nRqxQlts
>>
>>91175057
Considering the current state of Avlin and the Chipmunks, maybe that's a good thing.
>>
Don't blame any execs for no one buying the toys.
>>
>>91175139
To be fair, Hasbro really don't put much effort in making their toys look appealing
>>
Does anyone remember the original Littlest Pet Shop cartoon? I think they used to show it before school. It was weird.
>>
>>91175088
Ya beat me to posting this observation. I do wonder if The Force Awakens killed their movies, anyway.
>>
>>91175260
It was low budget 85-92s weirdness without any of the charm and quality like The Real Ghostbusters.
>>
>>91175057
Nobody was buying the LPS toys in the style of the show- thats why. There was lots of complaints for the previous toy style to be brought back.
>>
>>91175139
>>91175534
Who cares about the toys. I'm talking about the cartoon show.
>Lol make a retarded bad show and then complain that nobody watches it
>Make shit toys then complain nobody buys them.
I just don't get it how such a talentless company is still surviving in this day and age.
I can understand Disney, but not Sony, Hasbro, EA.
>>
>>91175057
>>91175057
It is indeed a case of hating fun. Why let the original creator of Transformers direct and write the movies? Let's allow Michael Bay to hog the entire franchise for 5 movies straight.
How nicely Hasbro Studios goes together with vancouver canadians of all the people.

Who here watched A&C while it was airing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l6H7V2Gsu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e7InKLVwcw
>>
>>91175057
God I hate the fact I recognize that artist
>>
>>91175534
Seriously, THAT'S what an 'old LPS' looks like?
It's legs are way to thick.
The later ones really do look better.
>>
File: LPS general.gif (121KB, 235x160px) Image search: [Google]
LPS general.gif
121KB, 235x160px
>>91175057
>>
>>91175634
Hasbro justifies all of its business decisions by the sale of their toys- Their shows depend on the toys performing or they don't get new seasons.
>>91175902
yeah the old ones feel very "precious moments" style.
>>
>>91176038
How did LPS get 4 seasons if toys weren't selling well?
Unless they were at some point and then kids got bored (or parents didn't want to spend money on the huge sets)
>>
File: tumblr_lthvg01kT61qbvr7zo1_500.gif (496KB, 475x285px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lthvg01kT61qbvr7zo1_500.gif
496KB, 475x285px
How can they justify wasting 3-5 million dollars on a poorly made 26 episode show and then pretend the toy sales make up for it? Just how much are they overpricing that plastic jew to afford fucking up so relentlessly?

There's obvious decency things they can do to fix their shows, but they prefer sabotaging it for no clear reason other than they have shit taste.

Why do they waste money on the voice actors underutilizing their voices when out of song?
Why do they put the artists to draw their heads so retardedly big?
Why do they force the writers to do nothing, but 2x10 minute slice of life and then go crazy on the songs like the show was suppose to be a hallucinogenic adventure?
And also why are all the characters talentless hacks/hobbyists instead of starting them off as already depthful characters with talents?

Zoe's first scene got everyone hooked and genuinely started questioning if the show was going to be worth watching if the pink-purple dog was going to star in it with that voice and that charming personality.
But after that 1 scene she just loses all her badass persona and her great voice.

Just what the fuck is Hasbro's problem since 86 that they keep refusing a quality product when it's within arm's reach?
>>
>>91176439
Their practices and their survival methods should be impossible to live on. Their "business" is illogical and self destructive. As an entrepeneur, Hasbro eludes me on how they keep on surviving and sometimes thriving off such retardedly bad practices even for the 80s.

>>91175930
I was there, so I know how everyone was in it for the dog's singing and just that, before 70% of the slightly hyped community ran off mildly disappointed.
>>
File: 12-1.jpg (43KB, 417x324px) Image search: [Google]
12-1.jpg
43KB, 417x324px
>>91175534
It's not the style, they hated the style that had a poseable ball-joint head.
Kenner's LPS are the objectively the best.
>>
File: if you like it they own it.jpg (365KB, 1690x902px) Image search: [Google]
if you like it they own it.jpg
365KB, 1690x902px
>>91176642
It's simple "too big to fail" junk going on. That is, they own everything people will buy on brand recognition regardless of how shit it is.

They can afford losing a few million dollars on throwing shit at the wall, they will make billions off of their new variant of Monopoly alone, anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.