[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win? Pre-timeskip Jack with his sword vs Jackie Chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Samurai_Jackie.png (99KB, 875x393px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai_Jackie.png
99KB, 875x393px
Who would win?

Pre-timeskip Jack with his sword vs Jackie Chan with a ladder.

Hard mode: both are carrying babies during the fight
>>
>>91174118

The only thing that beat the shit out of pre-timeskip jack was The Guardian and I don't recall anything near that level of OP in Jackie Chan Adventures.
>>
>>91174118

We would.
>>
QUICK /v/, NAME 5 GAMES FOR THE PS4 THAT ARENT JACKIE CHAN
>>
>>91174118
Does Jackie get any of the talismans?
>>
>>91174118
*smack*.
That's a magic sword, Jackie boy.
Only magic defeats magic.
>>
>>91174118

Jackie is good, but he's not master-in-many-combat-forms good.

Jack loses the sword and Jackie has access to at least one talisman, then we'll talk. But which one?
>>
>>91174229
Were the talismans still the biggest source of power by the end of the series?
>>
>>91174199
Imakandi rekt him
Minions of Set too
Scottsman stalemated him for days
>>
>>91174199
12 Talisman Shendu was super fucking broken, Jackie only got out of that one alive by constantly stealing talisman powers away from him. Jack would have trouble with that, but it's just about doable. Ordinary Shadow Khan wouldn't be a problem for him at all, Shendu's demonic brethren would all work as standard MOTW villains.
>>
>>91174118
>carrying babies
They won't fight then.
>>
>>91174229
>>91174269
Maybe Ox to make the ladder strong enough to not break against Jack's sword strikes?

Rooster and/or rabbit would make Jackie jump good like Jack.

Horse and dog are too OP.
>>
>>91174118
I only have one question
does Jackie or does he not want no trabble
>>
>>91174118
Does jackie not want any trouble? Because if he doesnt then hea unbeatable. Its only when he forgets this and tries to be a tough guy thay hes beatable.
>>
File: spicer.jpg (24KB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
spicer.jpg
24KB, 350x251px
In the middle of the fight, this guy swoops in in a jet and a batallion of his robots

What changes?
>>
>>91174835
>robots
just nuts and bolts
>>
>>91174205

CALL OF DUTY
BATTLEFIELD
JACKIE CHA- FUCK
>>
>>91174835

The fight becomes infinity more entertaining.
>>
>>91174835
he puts up a bunch of shitty items, and forces jack to gamble his sword, and jackie to gamble several talismans
>>
File: 48558.jpg (57KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
48558.jpg
57KB, 1024x678px
ITS TIME FOR JACK TO LET ER RIPP

Now what happens?
>>
>>91174205
Trick question, it has no games
>>
>>91174999

>Jack, Jackie and Jack in a Xiaolin Showdown

Fucking fund it.
>>
>>91174205

Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts
Jackie Chan
Horizon
Uncharted

Nailed it.

wait....
>>
>>91174118
yeah but can they handle a CHEESE LUSTED jack!?
>>
>>91174272
Been a while since I watched the show, it yeah they were very OP. The dragon guys son tried to absorb them.
>>
>>91174999
>>91175206
Jack manages to win by being the one that has experience in Shen Gon Wu battles, taking the sword and the talismans. Jack and Jackie now have to team up and get their stuff back.
>>
>>91175397

Reminder that Jack Spicer won without the Xiaolin monks there to stop him. He won against Chase fucking Young, Wuya and the bean.

>yfw after his victory Jack uses the Sands of Time to TWOAR open a portal in time and fling all into the future
>Where HIS evil is law
>>
>>91175453
I forget what he did with the bean.
>>
>>91175264
I honestly liked that show.
I wouldn't fuck gadget though.
>>
>>91174118
Trick question, OP. Neither one wins. They fight for a bit, then realize they've got nothing to fight about, maybe fight a bad guy together, then go their separate ways as friends.
>>
>>91175453
actually he won without omi. the others were there, but cue head wasnt.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.