[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with the Rumor of hawkeye in being in "Antman and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: BtqEKALCAAEg20w.jpg (50KB, 592x401px) Image search: [Google]
BtqEKALCAAEg20w.jpg
50KB, 592x401px
So with the Rumor of hawkeye in being in "Antman and the wasp" proving true, and the leaked script turning up days before the news...what are your thoughts on Ultron reveal in said script and the connection to Pym?
>>
Mind dropping the leak?
>>
>>91174020
I missed this leak. What?
>>
wut
Did I just jump a year into the future?
>>
>>91174052
>>91174073
It was an obvious fake of a leak that read like it was written by a high school dropout. OP most likely was OP on that shut too.
>>
>>91174020
That plot was way too fucking long to be real and Hawkeye's been rumored for ages.
>>
>>91174020
>what are your thoughts on Ultron reveal in said script and the connection to Pym?

You mean what did people think of your garbage mess of a fanfic
>>
>>91174020
They already ruined ultron. Bringing him back will just make that movie worse, but I wouldn't mind some hawkeye.
>>
Why would Marvel bother retconning the origin to a villain that they've already killed off and aren't going to use again?
>>
Can we get a repost of the synopsis doe
>>
>>91174116
Seriously, did the anon expect us to believe they'd make a five hour long movie? What a nut.
>>
>>91174185

They COULD salvage Ultron, but I don't think Marvel could make it work. Probably best to leave such an abomination dead.
>>
>>91174020
you should try turning your fanfic into a novel and self-publishing it instead of posting it on 4chan.
>>
>>91174020
Can someone give me a basic gestalt?
>>
>>91174020

Well Ultron is better than Egghead.
>>
>>91174957
I gave up on reading it half way through

But from what I remember Hope is already Wasp and is operating with Scott and Hank as vigilantes

They find the Hydra dude who bought the Cross particles in the first movie and fight him while Pym infiltrate his base.

Pym find a bunch of Ultron heads networked together but helpless since they can't connect to an outside network and Ultron plays on Pym's desire to find Janet again to get him to spare his life

Something something Ultron creates a giant rift into the Quantum Realm and Pym tries to jump in to find Janet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.