[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if anyone is interested or not but I actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 300px-Kappamikey.jpg (34KB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Kappamikey.jpg
34KB, 300x257px
I don't know if anyone is interested or not but I actually found a potential lead in Kappa Mikey MTV pilot. I found a phone number to one of the episodes producers, but his (GF, wife?) Got all uptight when I asked if I could speak to him and hung up. (I probably scared her) . I haven't called back but I'm wondering if I should. Should I pursue this or drop it?
>>
>>91171143
What's the number?
>>
>>91171143
What like your best case scenario here?
>>
Interesting, lead up OP.
This is now a Lost-Media thread.
>>
>>91171494
Getting to actually talk to the producer in question to see if he actually has a copy. First I have to get past his wife or get lucky and he answers.

>>91171539
Should I try to call again? I don't want the police to get on me.

>>91171260
Not gonna post it here
>>
File: 1489043886142.jpg (39KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1489043886142.jpg
39KB, 497x732px
Only 3 people care? Man that sucks. I'll drop my hunt then.
>>
Really?
Call again and not yourself as someone who conserves cartoon pilots so they don't get lost in time.
Be kinder and talk normal.
Yeah /co/ acts like shit
>>
File: 1488811251942.jpg (37KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1488811251942.jpg
37KB, 900x506px
>>91171996
>Act nicer
Man I was pretty kind to this woman. Introduced myself (my real name) asked how her day was and that if producer was home. Her tone changed from kind to harsh and demanded to know what I wanted. Before I could get one more word in, she hung up. I want to call back but I feel like it's gonna be bad if I do. I want to see if I can find out her name that same way I found the producers phone number.
>>
>>91171844
Honestly this lost media stuff is far more interesting than most of the other shit on this board. I hope you don't drop your hunt and you make a cool discovery, OP.
Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you though.
>>
File: 1488645968630.png (475KB, 842x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1488645968630.png
475KB, 842x1128px
>>91172384
Ya, I'm not dropping it. I found more info. His youtube with a video only called test
His Facebook (No posts)
An amazon account + wish list
A site with his art AND maybe his personal cell from a site from 2004 that he seems to have ran. Also his vimeo
>>
>>91172497
>His personal phone number
Fucking post it
>>
>>91171844
/co/ used to be a lot more interested in lost media, then A Day with Spongebob happened and killed a lot of enthusiasm. No matter how many times you tried to tell them there was nothing to find, they kept insisting there was. It took the guy who made it going "yeah, it never got made" to finally make them stop.
>>
That feeling when weeabooism will eventually die out in the far future as Japan will slowly decline into a underpopulated second grade nation in the decades to come.
>>
>>91172497
Great to hear. I'm curious about this pilot.
Best bet probably is to message his youtube so he gets a Google+ notification or something. He doesn't sound active with those other sites and the number may be disconnected by now (worth a try though I guess).
>>91172793
I'm still disappointed by this.
>>
Also remember that the Drake & Josh pilot is still
lost to this day.
>>
>>91173033
My autism know no bounds ATM. I found a tweet from an animator who worked of Kappa mikey and thanked David MandeI for writing the episode.
also found his phone number and I'm debating calling at the moment to see if he would have a copy of the episode. Any input if I should or not?
>>
>>91173229
Why shouldn't you?
This isn't Roswell-level shit anyways.
Just a cartoon.
>>
File: 1478676888456.jpg (31KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478676888456.jpg
31KB, 720x960px
>>91173061
I can start looking for it I just don't have a single name to go off of like the actor's name or anything only person I can think of is Dan Schneider and he provided the video for a reason so I have a feeling he wouldn't be very keen on talking about it. Also I don't know any of the actors names give me a give me a name and I'll start looking for it
>>
>>91173275
You wanna do it? I'm not too good with talking to people.
>>
File: buzz.jpg (23KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
buzz.jpg
23KB, 514x544px
>>91173477
Contact this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s0nFAw8GeU

He seems interested in it.
>>
>>91171143
Loved the show, it was ahead of it's time. Obscure but almost every episode is pure gold
Your are on a good road OP, keep going
>>
>>91171143
I've never seen the show, nor have I planned to, but I enjoy lost media, especially so with success stories.
I can't wait until yours is a success.

Good luck.
>>
OP got murdered by the FBI
>>
Give the number to someone you know and have them call.
>>
Simply act professional
>>
>>91171143
i had no idea there was even lost media for kappa mikey before this tread. keep searching OP
>>
Speaking of Kappa Mikey,
Do you think a reboot should be done? How would you want it to look?
>>
>>91176903
Nah, that cultural moment has passed
>>
Go for it OP. Post anything you find as Lost Media shit is so interesting
>>
>>91171143
i like kappa mikey, pursue it!
>>
Well this quickly died. I guess OP could make another thread if this leads anywhere
>>
>>91177977
He might have died.
>>
>>91176903
It would be cool to see an adult oriented version of it. Like, less shitty joke about how wacky 90's anime were and more about using anime styles of writing or referencing more contemporary anime in the form of jokes and satire. I'd watch something like that.
>>
>>91171143
this
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.