[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who should Wolverines ultimate love interest be? I like the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (90KB, 426x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 426x783px
Who should Wolverines ultimate love interest be?

I like the idea of him and Storm getting together
>>
>>91169806
Sabretooth
>>
Wolverine and Laura should share Jubilee together.
>>
Beer
>>
x-23 is the only option
>>
>>91169806
Melita was the best love interest for Wolverine. She was the perfect march for him.
>>
>>91169950
That or hockey
>>
>>91169806
Cyclops.
>>
File: wolverine.jpg (277KB, 850x821px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine.jpg
277KB, 850x821px
Tight Asian Pussy
>>
File: Close up.png (214KB, 260x545px) Image search: [Google]
Close up.png
214KB, 260x545px
>>91169975
I agree. She really felt like Logan´s MJ whom he could take a break of all the snikting
I overall really liked Aaron´s Wolverine. Except that fucking Deathlok arc
>>
>>91169806
Mystique. Someone that also would live for a couple of hundred yesrs
>>
>>91169806
Who cares? They're both dead and will remain so.
>>
>>91169806
Mariko.
>>
Scott, all his focus on Jean was just a desire to be with Scott by proxy
>>
File: RCO018.jpg (501KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO018.jpg
501KB, 1054x1600px
>>91171768
Melita was a great character. She was like Wolverine's Lois Lane.

Aaron's run was awesome until the Schism. It made me fall in love with the character again. Then he wrote Schism and the aftermath...and everything went downhill. Schism was actually where Wolverine was "killed".
>>
>>91169806
Is Logan standing on a box in this picture?
>>
>>91171656
So, Jubilee?
>>
>>91170471
This.
>>
Right now?

Ororo
>>
>>91172267
I think its the ultimate universe, Ororo was younger.
>>
>>91169806
Mystique, she should finally go good, get with Wolverine, and act like House of M where she transforms into different Marvel ladies. It would be funny if she admitted to make herself into versions of Storm or Jean that are a foot shorter just so Wolverine can look at them eye to eye.

Seriously though I am fine with him being with whoever so long as it isn't Jean and he isn't conflicted about it because of reasons.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.