[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Joss Whedon in negotiations for Batgirl movie >And i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: i_am_the_night.jpg (84KB, 735x799px) Image search: [Google]
i_am_the_night.jpg
84KB, 735x799px
> Joss Whedon in negotiations for Batgirl movie
>And it's not cass

YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME BATMAN

https://theringer.com/joss-whedon-batgirl-movie-dc-marvel-3bf4dac2d24c
>>
>>91168799
I think that's a pretty good match. batgirl's story has always been whedony. i liked the original and the BTAS version equally. just.. someone trying to follow batman's example and do some good.. but isnt nearly as grim as he is, and still balances her life. more of a spider-man
>>
>>91168799
>Cass

Literally who tier. Clinically diagnosed retard.

Why would she ever headline a movie?
>>
>>91169210
She's the most interesting and capable batgirl

Also a chance for an Asian casting that isn't fucking iron fist
>>
Good. I don't want Whedon anywhere near Cass. He can spoil Barbara if he wants, she's already damaged goods.
>>
>>91169210
China, mostly.

Not only that, but Cass is basically River Song and Babs is basically Buffy, so this is the rare case where having Whedon writing would be an okay idea.
>>
Well, at least he probably won't have her fuck Bruce.
>>
>>91168799
I never even considered the possibility that it wouldn't be Barbara.
>>
Fuck Cass and Babs
Steph4life
>>
>Sources tell EW that this version will be Barbara Gordon, daughter of Commissioner Gordon, and the movie will use the DC Comics “New 52” version of the character as a starting point.
>>
File: 1471042509069.png (105KB, 180x271px) Image search: [Google]
1471042509069.png
105KB, 180x271px
>>91169298
>new 52 Batgirl
>>
>>91168799
>cass
That girl who couldn't drive and was still a virgin?
>>
>>91169368
/ourgirl/
>>
>>91169298
>DC Comics “New 52” version of the character as a starting point
So she'll be recently uncrippled, kek wtf are they talking about.
>>
I don't like Whedon, but if this means that Whedon has to take a publicity photo with Snyder and say that he likes his work, that would be pretty funny. Maybe it turns out Whedon is a big Sucker Punch fanboy? I mean it has similar subject matter to some of his work, but it would be hilarious to see people lose their shit over him saying that.
>>
meow
>>
>>91169210
She has far stronger and more interesting storylines for one. What has Babsgirl got? TKJ?
>>
>>91169529
Oracle
>>
>>91169529
BoP
Year One
>>
>>91169529
All my favorite Babs stories are her mentoring Cass or leading BoP.
But there still are a number of good Silver and Bronze Age stories.

But lets not pretend like the decision is based on the comics or the stories therein. Hollywood remembers Yvonne Craig Batgirl and won't have anyone else.
>>
This is it this is how the DCEU dies. Plus Fuck the Batfamily man I hate them so much can't even read a good Batman comic without those Fuckers.
>>
File: loco.jpg (60KB, 309x656px) Image search: [Google]
loco.jpg
60KB, 309x656px
>>91169746
>>
>>91169648
Babs as Oracle taking in Cass and helping her would be great, and they'd have the added benefit of being able to pick an actress for Cass who can fight, it worked for that Chocolate movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVvRkDxBaM
>>
Who wants to bet there's a scene of Batgirl with bare feet?
>>
File: 1415832548088.png (22KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1415832548088.png
22KB, 298x279px
>>91169849
Go on...
>>
>>91168799
>Implying WB cares about Cass or Steph for that matter.
>Implying WB even knows Cass or Steph exist.
>>
I hope there's a scene where she embarrasses a sexist malesogynist Trump voter because girls are better than men at everything
>>
>>91169061
>Comparing Batgirl to Spider-Man
>Not Nightwing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>91169278
>Cass is basically River Song
In the 'raised to be a weapon' way or what? Other than that I don't see any kind of similarities
>>
>>91170150
This. Execs will probably hear "Batgirl is actually Jim Gordon's daughter" and they will give their blessing.
>>
>>91170198
I unironically hope that will happen.
>>
On the upside we might get more Commissioner J.J.J.K. Simmons
>>
>muh rule 63 Batman

who cares?
>>
>>91170417
Kill yourself as soon as possible please, I say this as a Hillery voter
>>
>>91170453
/co/ does. We already have 3 threads on the matter.
>>
>>91169278
China didn't fall for rogue ones pandering and they probably won't fall for DCs either
>>
>>91170956
>DC
>pandering to China
Nigga, do you even Suicide Squad?
>>
>>91170455
What, you don't like a good shitstorm?
>>
So safe to assume that while death in the family happened in the DCCU, The Killing Joke has not......yet
>>
>>91168799
I'd like to see the handi-capable Barbara-Oracle mentoring the younger new Batgirl
>>
>>91172610
Somebody in another thread posted something saying the movie was based off the New 52 version of Batgirl.
Not a confirmation, but still potentially telling.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.