[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just read it. It was kinda comfy, to be honest. I was missing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1490799742382.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1490799742382.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
Just read it. It was kinda comfy, to be honest.
I was missing the meat and potatoes X-Men, and it felt good to have them as heroes back.

I don't have any special expectations, but I really hope that the new books will be cringe-free.
>>
>>91167975
Stay away from X-men Blue, X-men Gold, the Jean and Iceman solos and maybe you will be cringe free.
>>
>>91168097
But I like Magneto, and Magik. I will probably avoid Iceman and JG.
>>
>>91168125
dude just follow writers and artists you care about. Don't be a character fag
>>
>>91168562
I'm not a hipster.
>>
>>91168622
that's not being a hipster. That's what you should do if you want to read good stories. Dipshit
>>
>>91168761
No, that's what you do to be edgy on /co/.
I refuse to do that
>>
>>91168562
That's why I'm gonna follow Blue. It has Cullen Bunn and Jorge Molina. It might be the O5 but writers are in general more worthwhile to follow than titles/teams/characters.
>>
>>91168780
jesus christ be a faggot then and read everything with your favorite super heroes in it despite its quality
>>
>>91168780
This is very disappointing to read, and that it is coming from an X-Men fan isn't surprising at all.

The reason the X-Men franchise has been in the shitter for so long is because people don't care about the quality of the writers who are actually in charge of what they're reading more than which names and faces appear in the book.

That isn't being edgy on /co/, it really isn't. And i'm not saying I don't have favorite characters or anything either, but you have to acknowledge that Cyclops or Magneto or who have you don't have any control over how well they are written.

>>91168824 here has the right idea. Personally i'm more skeptical of Cullen Bunn, particularly when he is writing younger characters, but his thought process is correct.

I'm not trying to brow-beat you or anything anon, let's have a true discussion here.
>>
>>91168824
good man
>>91168780
don't be like this faggot
>>
>>91168922
yes. real people suck. fictional people good
>>
>>91168927
>The reason Marvel has been in the shitter
ftfy
>>
>>91168780
character fags who support the X-men even if the series becomes shitty have ruined the franchise. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>91168988
>implying
>>
>>91168988
>have ruined the franchise
They're the only reason the franchise still exists.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.