[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with Batgirl on everyone's minds, this seemed like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: girlfrenzy - batgirl pg01.jpg (439KB, 1024x1622px) Image search: [Google]
girlfrenzy - batgirl pg01.jpg
439KB, 1024x1622px
So with Batgirl on everyone's minds, this seemed like a good time to ask... we've all heard the "why doesn't Batman kill/rape the Joker? threads, and I think whether we like it or not, we all know the reasons why he doesn't...

...but would Barbara just straight-up shoot the Joker?

She was raised by a cop who has no moral compunctions about carrying a gun, she has no traumatic memory associated with witnessing a murder - she DOES, however, have a traumatic memory associated with letting her guard down around the Joker for a second, and probably wouldn't wanna make that mistake again...

TL,DR: where does Babs actually fall on the whole "No guns, no killing" rule? I understand she's her daddy's girl and probably wouldn't want to go full-vigilante ala Punisher, but it feels like she wouldn't be opposed to using them as a last resort either.
>>
File: girlfrenzy - batgirl pg02.jpg (351KB, 1024x1638px) Image search: [Google]
girlfrenzy - batgirl pg02.jpg
351KB, 1024x1638px
Pics related I promise, just wait for it.
>>
File: girlfrenzy - batgirl pg03.jpg (404KB, 1024x1629px) Image search: [Google]
girlfrenzy - batgirl pg03.jpg
404KB, 1024x1629px
>>
>>91165733
>Throwing a loaded gun
Not smart.
>>
I'd say she's probably less likely to shoot the Joker than some random badguy, because she feels even more strongly than Batman that if they kill the Joker, he wins.

She had a confrontation with the Joker in Birds of Prey, and my memory is a bit wonky but I do think she had a shot at killing him, but didn't.
>>
>>91166965
>if they kill the Joker, he wins.

no he doesn't and don't give that "someone worse would come along" crap that snyder gave
>>
>>91167201
A) I'm not
B)I'm talking about how they feel. I don't necessarily agree.
>>
Better question: why doesn't the state/city/whoever just execute the Joker.
I know that one golden age comic where he used a loophole, but why blame the vigilantes if the actual government isn't willing to do it either?
>>
>>91167693
The people of Gotham know that as soon as the state allowed the death penalty the bad guys would burn the city to the ground before letting the police take them in.
>>
>>91167201
What's so hard to understand in the idea that killing somebody, whatever this person did, is a crime. Only the justice in countries with the death penalty can take that decision.
A superhero who becomes a criminal because of criminals loses.
>>
>>91165669
bruce wouldnt let her run around in ears if she was shooting or killing anyone
>>
>>91167955
L A U N C H E D N U C L E A R W E A P O N S
>>
>>91167693
>Better question: why doesn't the state/city/whoever just execute the Joker.
Ever since post-Crisis, Gotham City has been located in New Jersey, where there is no death penalty.
>>
>>91167693
Why do you think that would matter? He would just break out of jail even after being sentenced to death.

This is the dumbest thing that gets brought up all the time.
>>
>>91169213
Yeah, it's not like death row inmates don't go years, even DECADES before their executions.
>>
>>91165669
OR.
Hear me out.
Batgirl could rape the Joker.
You know, for revenge.
>>
>>91169895
With, like, a strap-on?

Or would she get Zatanna to magic her up a dick? Would she turn into a futa specifically to rape the Joker?
>>
>>91167955
the problem with batman's no kill rule is that they progressively make his villain's worse to the point where batman is inadvertently killing more people by not killing them.
>>
>>91167933
so? let them. better to die than to suffer a papercut every minute for the rest of your life.
>>
>>91170729
the no-kill rule has always been something he does in order for his vigilantism to be tolerated. he believes that this one compromise makes it possible to fight more crime and accomplish more justice overall, whereas if he executed the murderous criminals without a trial, he would only be able to do it for a year or two before he was taken down. It's like keeping something really bad illegal by allowing a single instance where it's legal, because so many desperate people want to do it anyway.
babs is jim's daughter, so she wouldn't wanna go against his wishes either, and surely bruce explained that little arrangement to her. however.. if there was nobody around to see it, I think she'd "i don't have to save you" the confirmed murderers
>>
>>91171304
>implying that Bats couldn't secretively kill the Joker (or any other criminal) and disappear the corpse down a hole somewhere (or even just over the cliff in the Batcave)
>implying that the citizenry of Gotham will ever question where the Penguin or Two-Face have gone
>>
>>91167955
>killing somebody, whatever this person did, is a crime

Trolling?

There are literal laws about when you can kill someone legally. You can certainly argue the morality of it, but there are many cases where it's straight up legal.
>>
>>91167201
>Someone worse would come along

LIKE FUCKING WHO
>>
File: 1479909327647.jpg (120KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479909327647.jpg
120KB, 640x640px
Why don't they just cripple the Joker?

He really should be so spry after so many ass beatings. How is a 30+ year old guy that's been manhandled again and again by Batman able to go to the bathroom without help let alone be a threat?

Why is it always "Why doesn't he kill the Joker" like the only options are murder and Arkham?
>>
File: 4686672-img_title-big.png (920KB, 1004x574px) Image search: [Google]
4686672-img_title-big.png
920KB, 1004x574px
>>91165669
>>
>>91173858

Outside of the obvious reality that the only reason villains dont die is so they can keep selling comics, idk why all the blame is placed on Batman.

How has no one else in the entire city decided to do something about it. Why not the guardians? Joker is unpredictable enough to mess with Ras, Vandal Savage, Luthor, etc. they all have a reason to want him gone.
>>
>>91173779
Two other Jokers.
>>
>>91173779
Super Joker
>>
>>91173940
>Why not the guardians

Here's a better question: Why didn't the Court of Owls kill him years ago? He's just as much a threat to them as Batman.
>>
Batman doesn't kill the Joker because the Joker scares the shit out of criminals just as much as Batman does, probably even more because Batman will just send you to jail if you commit a crime. Joker? Step anywhere near his vicinity, and he'll kill you, just because he thinks your death would be funny. Any Gothamite with a modicum of sense would rather stay at home than get themselves involved in Gotham's seedy underbelly where the Joker could pop out of nowhere.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.