[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oq AprZOFNI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oqAprZOFNI
>>
>>91164351
I'll watch it but there better be an ooga chaka
>>
>>91164382
Ooga chakas are DLC.
>>
>>91164351
>episodic shit
No fucking thank you.
>>
>Movie Guardians

Pass.
>>
>>91164351
Eh I feel that the movie style Guardians really only work in the films.

I wish they could be more like how they were in EMH.
>>
>>91164351
I'll get it once it's done since it looks like it will lean closer to TFTB, that was my favorite.

But that trailer is bad.

Also don't know why they went with the comic designs if they are so close to their movie counterparts.

Probably cheaper.
>>
Nothing about this trailer was good
Why is something like this coming out so close to release
Did they forget to post this in December or something
>>
I don't think i'll touch this one. I like TWD, but even A New Frontier is proving to be crap. I haven't bothered touching the other series because of how lackluster they seem.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>91164351
What's the name of the track that they use in the last part of the trailer?
>>
>50% comic designs
>50% movie designs
>Thanos as the villain
>exact same line-up as the film
At least Batman tried to be original, this is just trash
>>
Conceptually I honestly like the movie Guardians just as much as I like the DnA versions. It's a shame they don't get better material to work with.
>>
>>91164351
Telltale is fucking awful now, don't get your hopes up.
>>
The name of this track? Please! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJNwdwixSjA
>>
>>91164382
It's a game, a game that stretches the word game, but still a game
>>
>>91167290
>At least Batman tried to be original
By telling the most boring and unimaginative story possible with the worst version of the characters they could come up with?
>>
Y'know, if Telltale want to do Marvel games, they should do MCU games. Fill in gaps, like show what happened to the Leader in the Incredible Hulk, fix some criticisms leveled at the MCU, like following up on All Hail the King and do a Mandarin story with Iron Man, or do a Thor game that shows the other realms instead of focusing on Earth. Hell, give Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye some installments. Don't have to get the actors themselves, just impressionists and shit, especially because voice acting and acting can be different things and live action actors may not be able to voice act.
>>
>Thanos is the final boss again

Dude isn't even the worse thing to bump into in cosmic.
>>
File: 1485418846156.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1485418846156.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>Telltale
>>
>>91167786
Actually contribute something instead of making stand alone, loosely based games
>>
>>91164351
I'll check it out
>>
File: 1455244740199.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455244740199.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>91164351
>telltale games
>Never release all episodes at the same time
>your choices don't matter despite what they want u to believe.
>questionable character animations
I'll pass
>>
>>91167554
No one said they succeeded.
>>
>>91167331
They could be good if the writers would just get creative but theh reharsh the same shit from the movies, over, and over, and over.

They shouldn't be afraid to update old and obscure characters.
>>
Christ, why is Telltale so popular? They're the Funko Pop of gaming.
>>
>>91167554
Confirmed for not playing past episode one.
>>
>>91167847
I really doubt they'll waste Thanos on the first episode.

Plus the official synopsis describes the main villain as a "she".
>>
>>91165130
TTG's has been in a serious downward spiral in sales the last few games, you have fuck up when your Batman title has a 60% drop of in sales for future episodes after episode 1. They are basically trying to keep it charged up for the film in hopes synergy gets them sales and people won't be musing to much on the bad animation, graphics and the fact TTG hasn't improved their engine in over a fucking decade.
>>
>>91169058
don't forget shitty writing and story. Walking Dead only got so much praise because everybody loved playing daddy protector so much it blinded them to all the flaws. They really fuck the pooch with season 2, so bad that the drop calling the seasons in hopes people would forget that shit pile.
>>
>>91167554
Tried doesn't mean succeeded.
>>
>>91167847
all other cool cosmic stuff is F4 related and Marvel wont go near that
>>
I'll probably get it and play it with my nephew.
>>
>>91164351
>thanos right off the bath
>movie guardians
>awful action and animation
I was willing to give it a shot, bur it really looks like it'll be shit.
>>
>>91164351

should've been spider-man the telltale series
>>
>>91164351
>Movie shit
I like the movie but they are not the most interesting versions of these characters.
>>
>>91164351
I'll buy it but Telltale set themselves a new high with Batman with the choices actually impacting the ending such as Harvey getting treatment, Bruce getting disfigured, introducing the most likely future Robin, Selina's relationship and if Bruce is really Bruce or the Batman so it's gonna be hard to top. Ep. 5 was completely different based off the choices you made and actually had totally different levels and events unfold.
>>
Still better animations than Andromeda
>>
>>91169595
>hurr Spider-Man should be in everything
Spiderfags are becoming as annoying as Batfags lately.
>>
>>91165194
The Wolf Among Us is genuinely fantastic.
>>
>>91170507
Spidey hasn't been getting anywhere as much shilling as Batman has.
>>
>>91169628
the comic versions are pretty one-dimensional too except star-lord and maybe drax
>>
just looks like a bootleg version of the movie Guardians. What the fuck is the point?
>>
>>91167847
He can be if he's in the middle of one of his keikakus.
>>
>>91164351
A game based on the street level Netflix stuff would've been better
>>
I feel this is the GOTG boiled down to their most meme like form.
>>Nova somehow needs the GOTG's help...even though they're just 5 guys and they're a fucking military force.
>>Starlord's unintelligent laid back attitude
>>Drax literal
>>Groot phrase
>>Rocket understands
>>Gamora says nothing

God, how did one film redefined the GOTG so much?
>>
>>91167847
I can't wait til Infinity Wars ends and we stop seeing Thanos.
>>
Marvel has stretched the premise of the first film so thin, it's only atoms in length at this point.
>>
>Movie Guardians

The comics versions are as good as dead now.
>>
>>91173469
>God, how did one film redefined the GOTG so much?

Because no other writer (save maybe Giffen, Abnett and Lanning who actually got to write them or a version of them before the movie) knows what to do with them so they repeat and meme what they saw in the first movie until the second movie comes out.

Even Bendis who started before the movie came out changed Star-Lord's, Groot's and Drax's personalities after the movie came out (Gamora he gave a shit about and Rocket is just angry and rude 24/7).

James Gunn said people would ask him what the new "Dance off" of GotG 2 was going to be or if he was going to repeat some things from the past movie and meme shit and he said there wasn't going to do any of that shit because GotG 2 was another story and he wanted to be original.

Say what you will about Gunn's choices but at least he does something original with the property and characters, it's not his fault that retards can't do anything interesting with GotG or the characters and they tend to dumb them down.
>>
>>91173712
They died once Bendis got a hold of them.

Only way they can somewhat come back is if Marvel lets Abnett do GN stories like they do with Starlin and let him just do what he wants without adhering to continuity but that won't happen because Marvel Comics wants to focus on their universe and do synergy with movies and DC is treating Abnett better.
>>
>>91173469
>>>Nova somehow needs the GOTG's help...even though they're just 5 guys and they're a fucking military force.

Nova corps were always jobbers but the GotG movie fucked them over big time, like why did Marvel let Gunn take the Nova force away from them.
>>
>>91164351
When they announced they were going to do a Marvel game I was really hoping they were going to do a Moon Knight game in the style of The Wolf Among Us. Instead we get Tales from the Borderlands: Guardians of the Galaxy edition
>>
>>91174914
>Instead we get Tales from the Borderlands: Guardians of the Galaxy edition
You say that like it's a bad thing, Tales was the only not shit thing they've done in 4 years.
>>
>>91164851

Better than current comic Guardians

What I hate is ttg making all these action titles like adventure games.
>>
>>91169595

It's always an origin reboot, ain't it? I'm tired of those for spiderman
>>
>>91170591

The episodes are like twenty minutes long
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.