[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the current CN era coming to an end? >AT and RS being cancelled/already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1135.png (330KB, 1362x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1135.png
330KB, 1362x790px
Is the current CN era coming to an end?
>AT and RS being cancelled/already ended
>Infinity Train pilot shoved into 6am because screw that
>literally no promising pilots being picked up aside from OK KO
>shows being treated like dirt aside from your new favorite show
>>
If Apple and Onion and Summer Camp are anything to go by, we are entering a new "Garb-Age"
>>
File: IMG_2273.jpg (90KB, 288x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2273.jpg
90KB, 288x943px
Yeah I guess

>Infinity Train pilot shoved into 6am because screw that

We're probably gonna get it, since they did bother to air it on tv
It took 3 years and several shorts for OK K.O to get picked up when everyone was SURE it was already picked up
Making a tv series takes time

>shows being treated like dirt aside from your new favorite show

The current lineup shows that they are at least trying to start airing their other shows again
>>
>>91161076
Hello, friend! It seems like you've made a mistake posting in this thread, You've posted an image whose contents don't seem to be related to the thread's topic. Maybe you should delete your post and try again?
>>
>>91161454
Shut up retard
>>
>>91161054
Was Apple and Onion picked up?
>>
There's literally nothing worth watching on CN right now, so I hope this current era is coming to an end.
>>
>>91161578
TTG is pretty good.
And PPG had gotten better.
>>
I think we should all just take a moment to think about 2014/2015 and how fucking lucky we were
-Adventure Time
-Regular Show
-Gumball
-Clarence
-Uncle Grandpa
-Steven Universe
-WBB
-Ben Ten Omniverse
All we had to put up with was Teen Titans Go, which wouldn't even be that bad if they didn't over saturate it so much.
>>
>>91161658
>Tumblr shows
>good
I'd rather watch TTG over and over again than watch SJW: The animated series.
>>
>>91161076
It got shit ratings tho
>>
>>91161601
Work on your baiting skills.
>>
>>91161672
The ratings were good all things considered.
>>
File: 1490501196490.jpg (90KB, 922x648px) Image search: [Google]
1490501196490.jpg
90KB, 922x648px
I don't care, I'll gladly trade all that shit for the new Samurai Jack
>>
>>91161694
>liking TTG is bait
Let me guess, you're a SU fag, aren't you?
>>
>>91161761
>Saying shit is good didn't work? Fuck! Let me talk about the popular show people like to defend
What weak bait.
>>
>>91161861
SU fag on damage control.
>>
>>91161668
>a social media website likes a children's cartoon
>therefore it is bad and the said social media website describes the show entirely

Go ahead tell me to "go back to Tumblr" if you want, but I will never understand /co/ and /pol/'s lust for it.
>>
>>91161699
You are aware that CN and AS effectively operate as two separate networks sharing the same channel? CN could be producing good shows now too and it wouldn't have any affect on what AS was doing with Samurai Jack.
>>
>>91161045
That is what you get for allowing a woman to run the company
>>
>>91161570
Yes, it is confirmed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.