[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shows that were popular for no reason and didn't deserve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (20KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 256x144px
This show was just an awful Nick Jr reject with a bunch of buttjokes and lawsuit jokes.
>>
>>91160821
Fuck I thought I repressed that show. I remember it being way more stressful than funny
>>
It was just average as fuck
>>
File: BadDog_logo.jpg (33KB, 225x151px) Image search: [Google]
BadDog_logo.jpg
33KB, 225x151px
>>91160821
I only remember the shiny shiny episode being fun

REMEMBER ME /co/?
>>
>>91160821
Viewers were enthralled with Ingrid. That giraffe was thirsty for Adam.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1024x768px
This shit show wasn't Rocko. If anything, it felt more like SpongeBob, except that it didn't have the wit and charm like the early seasons of SpongeBob had.
>>
The only remotely interesting part was the Giraffe's lust for human dick.
>>
IIRC it got good on its last two seasons, when the tone and humor shifted entirely. Still, that means that half of the show was bad and it's surprising to me that it even lasted 4 seasons in the first place.
>>
>>91160906
Why does this meme always pop up in these threads?
>>
File: Samurai Jack Abridged.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack Abridged.gif
1MB, 256x192px
Two Stupid Dogs with a katana.
>>
>>91160821
>>91161199
Were these popular? I didn't pay much attention to ratings or even television much at the time but I figured they did poorly because all I saw of either was awful
>>
File: 4cf[1].jpg (62KB, 499x468px) Image search: [Google]
4cf[1].jpg
62KB, 499x468px
>>91160821
>>
>>91161199
I did think it was funny how they basically threw out all the development the scout master got in the last episode by revealing he was actually an insane asylum patient who escaped and tied up and kept the actual scout master in the basement.

The End
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 180x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 180x144px
I don't see what was so special about this show. From the episodes I saw, it seemed like a generic action cartoon and definitely did not deserve 3spinoffs and a reboot.
>>
>>91163142
The concept of the show is GOAT
>>
File: Teen_titans.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Teen_titans.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
It was basically Justice League for the Hot Topic crowd. An episodic action cartoon with out-of-place hijinks and faces pulled straight out of a "how to draw anime" book.
Nobody had any personality unless the episode was specifically about them.
The worst part is that it ended right when it was starting to pick up.

>oh yeah anon? well TTGO is still worse
Yeah. And water is wet.
>>
>>91163278
Yeah, but the execution was kind of weak. Not a bad show, just.........eh. I honestly wasn't a fan of Ben acting like a brat at times and arguing with Gwen.
>>
>>91160821
Gym Partner was secret kino
>>
>>91163142
The show was an excuse to design neat looking alien superheros and sell toys. People latched onto it for the concept and character designs more than anything.

I wouldn't call it bad though. Just average as hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 195x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 195x145px
I don't think the show was bad, but I remember being disappointed with the show since the idea and theme song were awesome. But it turned out to be kind of forgettable and somewhat bland with meh characters. Not bad, but it is one of the most mediocre shows in my opinion.
>>
>>91163869
I will admit though that I enjoyed some of the plots, but even then I couldn't get that into the show, because the humor and characters didn't do much for me
>>
Both of these fucking characters had such punchable faces
>>
File: ShrinkThoseFuckersBackDown.jpg (425KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ShrinkThoseFuckersBackDown.jpg
425KB, 1024x768px
>>91160821
>All Grown Up
It did that awful, age them up to pander to those who watched when they were kids, bullshit.
It really breaks the atmosphere, when these shits were babies and children you could justify their thinking, when their shit teenagers the flaws in their personalities really stick out and you really realize how much more boring the cast is than you would have before
>>
>>91161199
It even ripped off a lot of the music from spongebob
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.