[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with this /co/? Why do you think Aquaman is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Aquaman.png (13KB, 696x119px) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman.png
13KB, 696x119px
Do you agree with this /co/? Why do you think Aquaman is the best superhero?
>>
Aquaman's a badass and sorely misunderstood.
He's hated by both Atlanteans and the surface world and taunted and teased by them, yet he still protects them both and gets no gratitude for it. He's completely selfless.
>>
>he carries a trident that can cut superman
DC shot itself in the foot with the inclusion of Superman in crossover teams. Now every character has to have some trait that makes them equal to this superhuman with god powers. Even normie Batman can take him on.
>>
I like salt. I drink a lot of water. It feels completely natural for me to favor Aquaman. Also if you think Supes is better you've drunken your own cum one too many times.
>>
>>91159738
And yet he has an extremely autistic arch nemesis that hates him for because.

Can Aurthur win?
>>
File: Aquaman - Based and from Maine.png (620KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman - Based and from Maine.png
620KB, 1366x768px
>>91159706

Arthur is great and is a proof character.

If you think he's lame you don't read comics. If you think he's great you do read comics.
>>
>>91159706
I agree with the conclusion, but his arguments are of the edgy/teen/autist spectrum. Aquaman's awesome because he's a king and a leader torn between two worlds, not really accepted by either but still trying to do the best for both. Not because hurr weapons training durr.
>>
Honestly I think the "cool" Aquaman is an edgy faggot. I prefer goofy nuclear family Aquaman.
>>
Friendly reminder on why normies think Aquaman is useless
>>
>>91159706
>Why do you think Aquaman is the best superhero?
His wife is Mera.
>>
>>91160762
I mean is this not true?
>>
>>91160771
Soon...
>>
>>91160674
I read comics and still think he's kinda boring.
>>
Because he's half human half atlantean
Likes liquor hard rock Beatle covers sharks and salt water
Dislikes rivers and soda unless it's jack and coke dolphins and classical instrumental Beatle covers
And he lost his hand to his rival
So stop asking brad in science class
Nothing personnel kid
>>
>>91160782
Wedding Album when?
>>
>Why do you think Aquaman is the best superhero?

He's really, really good looking without being a slut
>>
I like him because at the time when people were really into mocking him I was being bullied at my school so I felt a connection to him
>>
>>91159706
He's okay but it feels like the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction and now people are overhyping him.
>>
>>91160775
No, he could totally throw that guy across the county if he wanted to. He doesn't lose his super strength just because he's out of the water.
>>
I wish they'd change his costume, the goldfish shirt and green pants look terrible
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.