[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't read Batman comics for the last 6 years. Was it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: dr. hurt.png (186KB, 244x335px)
dr. hurt.png
186KB, 244x335px
I haven't read Batman comics for the last 6 years. Was it ever revealed wtf Dr. Hurt was?
>>
>>91158016
Wayne Ancestor who mistook a New God assassination time-space weapon for a demon and swore allegiance to Darkseid (who he thought was Satan) in exchange for immortality.
>>
>Possibly my favorite Morrison character
>Morrison himself just had the Joker prank Hurt into getting locked in a box and rendered completely irrelevant, reinforcing the Batman/Joker status quo.

T-thanks, Morrison.
>>
File: NTW19.jpg (93KB, 495x752px)
NTW19.jpg
93KB, 495x752px
>>91159191
All aboard the Ruse Cruise
>>
>>91159191
I thought he died via banana peel slip in "Batman & Robin".
>>
>>91161225
He can't actually die, but he broke his neck and Joker gave him a Texas funeral, so he's probably not coming back
>>
>>91161273
Dr.Hurt is returning in Nightwing. I guess there's a chance it's not the same person behind the mask though.

He was also shown to be alive back during Convergence, although he appeared there just to get blown up in a group shot.
>>
>>91159191

You didn't understand this character at all. The entire point was that he was an insecure incompetent edgelord who did it all for the imagined slight of the Waynes sending him to a hospital for his own good. He went out like a weak bitch because he was one the whole time. He thought he was the king but he was just a pawn.

Darkseid is.
>>
>>91161273
Yeesh, that's even worse.
>>
>>91158016

He was the devil, you filthy casuals.
>>
He's the slighted megalomaniac actor Mangrove Pierce, a Fargo S01 style folk devil analogue, and a confused pawn in the greater battle between The Hole In All Things and the Ultimate Human.
>>
>>91158016
He's another Thomas Wayne.
>>
File: Batman_Damian_Wayne_001.jpg (137KB, 527x800px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Damian_Wayne_001.jpg
137KB, 527x800px
>Hurt confirmed for Nightwing
>Damian in the same arc
PANIC
>>
>>91161735
Simon pls
>>
>>91161225
That's what I was referring to.
>>91161273
>Texas Funeral
Okay, I guess that's one way of putting it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.